Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
We are not recognized... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you help?
  YES
View Results

Tsuzuki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:35 pm
TeaDidikai
Operation Shoestring
TeaDidikai
Fiddlers Green
Translate that please Henry... sweatdrop

Tsuzuki
I am a fickle and chaotic creature. I protest when I wish to protest. I just wish I had multiple physical vessels to house my many paradigms and personalities. It gets kind of crowded in here.

Would it not be possible, and potentially tragic for those vessels to come into conflict tho?
I know if I were split amongst multiple bodies... a couple of those bodies would have already perished at the hands of the bodies of my less savoury aspects. sweatdrop
When you see the Buddha on the road...

KILLL HIIIIIM!

The question then becomes- how do you kill him?
With one of these.

http://encyclopedia.wizards.pro/index.php/Morganti  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Tsuzuki
TeaDidikai
Operation Shoestring
TeaDidikai
Fiddlers Green
Translate that please Henry... sweatdrop

Tsuzuki
I am a fickle and chaotic creature. I protest when I wish to protest. I just wish I had multiple physical vessels to house my many paradigms and personalities. It gets kind of crowded in here.

Would it not be possible, and potentially tragic for those vessels to come into conflict tho?
I know if I were split amongst multiple bodies... a couple of those bodies would have already perished at the hands of the bodies of my less savoury aspects. sweatdrop
When you see the Buddha on the road...

KILLL HIIIIIM!

The question then becomes- how do you kill him?
With one of these.

http://encyclopedia.wizards.pro/index.php/Morganti

Shut up Loiosh.  

TeaDidikai

Tsuzuki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:04 pm
TeaDidikai
Shut up Loiosh.
*puts a dead teckla on your pillow*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:18 pm
Tsuzuki
TeaDidikai
Shut up Loiosh.
*puts a dead teckla on your pillow*
~wonders if this is instinct or if it is being done to piss her off~  

TeaDidikai

Amber Ocean

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:28 am
I don't know if this makes sense, but I don't need support/reorganization from the government to know what I am or what I believe.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:43 am
Amber Ocean
I don't know if this makes sense, but I don't need support/reorganization from the government to know what I am or what I believe.
Makes perfect sense to me. Best point in the thread to date.  

TeaDidikai

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:55 pm
Thank you Henry...

Oh, and Tea, I meant more that one of my angry personas would just murder one of my nicer ones for being a weeney and keeping it oppressed all these years. sweatdrop

As far as not needing recognition, that is an excellent personal attitude, however, if there is a religion, and it is not legally recognized, all kinds of stupid regulations can be made that make practicing that faith very difficult. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:37 am
Am I simply a Pagan? Or a Left Hand Path Paganistic Chaos Magician with a heavy interest in Zen and Vampirism? And in either case why should I help to make it easier for people to learn about me? The more people have to work to learn, the more they will apreciate it. A large book like entry in Wikipedia will make it far too easy, people should have to search for the information they want, so they value it. (and as for my question in the start of this post, I am neither, what is my religion? Quite simply, Mine, and I need no ones help, or permission to practice it..How ever "pagan/ism is the simplest and fastest way of describing it too most people)  

Drakul13

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:05 pm
Drakul13
The more people have to work to learn, the more they will apreciate it.
Argument from Potential, yes?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:49 pm
TeaDidikai
Drakul13

From Potential? I am sorry but I dont understand your statement, if your are refering to a book or some thing, my apologizes..But my statement was simply build from my own observations, people never truly value what they are given. Only what they have to earn. For a example, typically people like being able to spend gift (like for/from a Birthday or some such) $$, however they value the $$ they Earn at a job though and try to save it, even if it is so they will have savings later for a car or what ever. They still Value it more..Same with Knowledge, I have willingly shared Knowledge with friends and such before, if I simply share with them, they usually simply go "oh, okay, cool"...But if I piss them off and make them Think enough, so they discover most of the answer them selfs than they accually Value, and as such, keep the information...My apologizes if you have no interest in my long winded argument, but I have a habit of trying to explain my self well when people leave a question to me. Possibly a bad habit *looks at the length of his post and chuckles*, aye, perhaps bad..Or good if it helps some one at some point.  

Drakul13

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:46 pm
Drakul13
TeaDidikai
Drakul13

From Potential? I am sorry but I dont understand your statement, if your are refering to a book or some thing, my apologizes..But my statement was simply build from my own observations, people never truly value what they are given. Only what they have to earn. For a example, typically people like being able to spend gift (like for/from a Birthday or some such) $$, however they value the $$ they Earn at a job though and try to save it, even if it is so they will have savings later for a car or what ever. They still Value it more..Same with Knowledge, I have willingly shared Knowledge with friends and such before, if I simply share with them, they usually simply go "oh, okay, cool"...But if I piss them off and make them Think enough, so they discover most of the answer them selfs than they accually Value, and as such, keep the information...My apologizes if you have no interest in my long winded argument, but I have a habit of trying to explain my self well when people leave a question to me. Possibly a bad habit *looks at the length of his post and chuckles*, aye, perhaps bad..Or good if it helps some one at some point.

Problem. Your experience is not universal.

So... Appeal to Authority.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:52 pm
Also- paragraphs and punctuation are good things.  

TeaDidikai

Drakul13

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:59 am
TeaDidikai

Problem. Your experience is not universal.

So... Appeal to Authority.

Truth, my experience is not universal, but than what is? I do not know everyone, or all of their experiences. And in fact would not want to, so all I can base my statement on is what I, my self know.

If one must have the "universal experience" in order to state what they think considering the majority (but admitly not all, no one can ever say that all people will behave in X way, becuase they dont. There is always at least one person who is different) than no one can state any thing. For all people experience different things, just ask any cop who has had 4 witnesses to the same crime on a witness stand.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:16 am
Drakul13

Truth, my experience is not universal, but than what is? I do not know everyone, or all of their experiences. And in fact would not want to, so all I can base my statement on is what I, my self know.

Context + Citations = heart

You seem to be under the impression that your opinion is enough to make something true.

Welcome to the Rehab Guild. I know we aren't M&R, but... we are here to defluff.

Learning the basics of logic I think is a great tool to those ends.  

TeaDidikai

Drakul13

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:30 pm
TeaDidikai

Context + Citations = heart

You seem to be under the impression that your opinion is enough to make something true.

Welcome to the Rehab Guild. I know we aren't M&R, but... we are here to defluff.

Learning the basics of logic I think is a great tool to those ends.

My opinion makes nothing true, it is simply that, my opinion. You responded to my post, I responded back trying to explain my view point..My view point is mine and no one elses, I never said it was "true".

I simply met to imply that, that was what I have seen and gathered, if you took me to be trying to truly impose a viewpoint on you, I apolgize. I have no interest in doing so, simply in sharing mine /shrug.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff