Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Back-to-School: Yay or Nay? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold
Yum <3
100%
 100%  [ 186 ]
Total Votes : 186

Ouiaboo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:08 pm
I would have to say yay, because my summer has been rather uneventful and boring, not to mention I can't wait to see some of my school friends. I'm a casual back to school shopper and don't go insane on finding the perfect outfit for the first day, as a matter of fact I hate shopping in general. My mom and I do back to school shopping early so we don't have to deal with the horrible crowds, and not to mention I don't live in a very large city so it's not like we have crowd issues much.

My mother and I went shopping just the other day and a lot of the things I wanted weren't in my size, and as short and tiny as I am even if I find the right sized pants the legs are almost always too long. Rawr.

I'm just not looking forward to studying. I'm the type of girl who likes her freetime and I don't mind doing homework but studying bores me to tears. Also, my mom will be on my case every five seconds about my homework and tests, that's going to get annoying too. I like summer because I don't have to worry about anything, not like during the school year when my brain is under a lot of stress because I have this test to study for, these projects to finish, this book to read for English class, that concept in mathematics I don't understand I have to stay after school for…

My mom wants me to join more clubs this year too but there's hardly none I'm interested in gonk Not unless they reinstate the art club again which was nonexistent last year.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:16 pm
I'm going back to school, college style smile It should be fun exciting interesting a unique experience, to say the least.  

King Henry
Crew

ch0coh0lic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:03 pm
haha i still a month before going back to school! but... let's see. it think it'd be a Yay for me. I won't be stuck in my house all day.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:10 pm
i kinda don't want school to begin.. though highschool is like one of the best years of your life .. it's all passing by so fast ... going to be a junior when school starts... well i should be glad, school doesn't start in month..so one more month of summer  

wackywacko

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:34 pm
my summer have been kinda boring but i love summer break even if i don`t do anything. love being lazy [:
i am excited to go back to school though. i can`t wait for it to start so i can fill my brain with more things [: i`m so eagar to learn everything&&completely focus on school n___n
my school start in about a week i think [:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:12 pm
lol i jst went shoppin today not enough more shoppin iz the way to be gourgeous lol i still need more shopping to do  

Azn Rascal

-kiristal_

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:57 am
I don't get my school list until August 24, sooo I can't go school supply shopping. And I don't believe in back to school clothes shopping. Well, I like the sales. Just not the fact that my mom wants me to wait until summer's over before I wear everything. I never do. But yeahh. I'm actually quite nervous about going to school. Maybe because I'm going to my first day in high school and I'm going to a different school from all my other friends. But I'm also excited because then I get to make new friends. And if I don't make new friends, I kill everybody there and go to the schol all my friends are going to. muhaha.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:00 am
XephyrothX
Kinda excited to go back too. Nay for the learning, Yay for the friends.

yea, thats like the only thing i like about school  

SolarX PowerMoon417

Winter_Cherries

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:47 pm
I'm screaming NAY NAY!!! Going to a new school, having homework, not being able to watch Tv or go online that often isn't very tempting to me. I just got back from a month of being out of the country so I'm just enjoying relaxing at home and being able to sleep in... NAY! I don't want it to be over!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:26 pm
W00t! 3 pages already!  

NittleGrasper`

Zenofex

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:52 pm
I can't wait to see all my friends again. staying at home all day is boring emo  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:12 pm
yay and nay. friends yes, learning no!  

MidnightHaven

DRN-OOO

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:24 pm
the only good thing is that you get to see u friends again. Shoppin is not ordinarily my passioin, but its fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:04 pm
yay and nay cuz i cant wait to see my friends but its my last year in middle school and our school is split in half. half go to one high school and the others go to another so ya..

I love back to school shopping since everything is on sale the only problem is that i cant find stuff in my size. Jeans. Like the smallest size in Juniors is about 2 in longer than my leg and i thought i was average for my size. And the kids jeans are too small.  

cocoONneptune

djTAKA
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:06 pm
Yay. domokun heart  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items