Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you seek a me

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:53 pm
Hi, I just joined. I play Blood Angels and Deamonhunters with IG.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:51 pm
Hello! My name is Emilie. I Play Dark Eldar, and just got into Warhammer Fantasy as well and play Dark Elves there. I'd give you a pic of my army vbut it isnt fully painted >_< or put together for that matter  

Akari Yuudou

thegreatvincenzo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:12 am
Hi all!
I play Imperial Guard and have...Alot (about three seperate armies)
and I am starting to plan my own Space marine chapter.
i would give you a pic but i don't have a camera eek .
some of my army isn't put to gether yet so i think it is for the best.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:05 am
right then, looks like i forgot to intyroduce my self.

I play White Scars (yay for the new rules!!) my army isn't quite done because my funds deplete a few years back and got super busy, but now i'm trying to get back into the game. I don't have much, a tac squad, three bike squads, a comander, and one landspeeder.  

safersephy

kbo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:59 am
Greetings everyone I just joined. I can admit right off the bat that I don't have a finished army at the moment. I just have a few tyranids slugging it out in a drawer somewhere. However I am just getting back into 40k since I really liked the new codexes (mainly Daemonhunters) and the new Cadian plastics. So I am going to start a Daemonhunter force backed by Imperial Guard (I'm actually going downtown to pick up the first models for the army today). But I'm pretty cheap so the army probably won't be ready for a while though. That's ok with me since I pretty much only enjoy painting and not so much playing. I hope that does it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:20 pm
hi im ross.
i play 40k,fantasy and GorkaMorka. i have several armies in various stages of completion, paintedness and builtness lol. have been playing for7 or 8 years now which is scary seen as im only 16 sweatdrop . in that time ive amassed a massive 5000pt blood angels army, a small Deathworld catachen army(none of this oversized lascannon magnets in my army), i got a ork speed freek army on the go(ill try borrow me mates camera and get some of my orky conversions up smile ) ive got a new tyranid army in progress(ive gone off painting gaunts after painting about 40 hormagaunts i mean why buy boxed gaunt set when you can mail order loads of sprues of hormagaunts lol). in fantasy i have a large empire force(nuln artillery train dozens of war machines, about 100 handgunners lol). i have a 1000points of skaven. oh and i cant forget my GorkaMorka mob,which spawned my speed freek army, badgertooths buggie boyz. ok i think ive rambled sufficently for now. contact me if you want to talk  

Grohlsworth

Amatharos

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:34 pm
Hello everyone! I've been playing 40k for quite awhile, though only up until about a year ago was I able to start purchasing an army. I currently play straight Daemonhunters, as in no allied imp guard or space marines. Most of my army consists of Grey Knights but I've been purchasing some inquisitorial help to go with them. I've played against a variety of different armies so I do know a bit about others then just Deamonhunters. If I had a camera I'd post a pic of my army but I lack one. Anyways, nice meeting you all and hope to find some interesting 40k discussions here!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:52 pm
Hi, I'm Slayer. I collect fantasy and 40k, my armies being a large lizardman army, a medium Chaos Marines Army and a tiny Nid army. I trashed some orcs the other day with the lizardyblokes (as I fondly call them), regularly get beaten by an army of gay (as in seriously gay) pink space marines and despise the Imperium in all its forms. Witch hunters especially. And pink Marines. stare I plan to get a couple more squads of Chaos Marines soon, and love using a Liutenant of Khorne and Lord of Undivided, each upgraded to their most powerful forms, without turning them into daemon Princes. I hate fighting Necrons, and all their get-back-upperyness. Cuuuurseeees.  

Ultima_Slayer

Desperado de Anarquia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:58 pm
Hi I'm BaneTheSlayer I decided to play 40k I havn't started my army yet but I was going to do DemonHunters with Wich Hunters. Is that allowed. awell thats me.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:49 pm
Hey, all. I've been out of the loop for a while thanks to college, but now I'm getting ready to take all of my theory-type knowledge and apply it to an actual army (probably Tau or 'Nids, since I've been messing around with their Codexes for a while). I'm hoping the veterans will be able to point out all of the problems with my ideas.

I'm also messing around with ideas for Fantasy (Dark Elves or Tomb Kings, whichever I wind up deciding to buy), but let's not get into that.  

Kamdas

A.R.G.U.S Mykal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 7:16 am
Hi. I'm Michael. I have Chaos Space Marines.

Er.....just started actually. Made 12 men. All with a lovely black undercoat. sweatdrop I'll be doing them more black then red, becuase I don't overly like the 'Eavy Metal scheme. Red shins and shoulders.

Any painting advice that's easier to understand than the official website, and won't cost me money ("Buy the starter kit" will not be funny.) then I'll appreciate it a lot.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:35 am
Hi, I'm Nick.

My current armies are Imperial Guard (around 2000 points, I'm currently working on adding an armoured company army), and Chaos Space Marines.

The CSM were originally a Thousand Sons army, but I swiftly concluded that the high cost of a Thousand Sons squad (fully kitted out in a Rhino, they cost over 350pts/squad) meant that I couldn't field a balanced army. I've now gone for a more generic CSM army, though I do use a Tzeencth Lord (non-Daemon, I don't go in for huge creature generals) so that I can run the Thousand Sons squads as troops (I usually use 1 in 1500pts, and 2 in 2000).

The Imperial Guard army is a fairly basic combined arms type army, that is to say it has both vehicles and infantry. I generally stick with the 'human' side of the army, so I don't tend to run Ogryns or Ratlings. My standard list has 2 infantry platoons, and armoured fist squad, command squad and some Fast Attack and Heavy Support vehicles.  

Yoritomo Uematsu

Dark_One

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:36 am
hi my name is Dark One and I'm 18 years old. i am currently repainting my Space Marine army, they used to be Ultramarines but i'm turning them into Raven Guard. my brother is currently painting and collecting Chaos Space marines with the theme focused on Night Lords. we sort of collect and paint together, saying what we would like in which army and so fourth to the other then go out and buy. my brother (who is 15) does all the special model work while i do the rank and file. basically my brother is a detailist and can spend an entire day at a single model to make it right. i just try to get the guys out fast and furious while not making the space marines look as if they've been stinging on their armour. i'm also making a little Grey Knights attatchment to the space marines, no termies yet just some normal SM that are going to teleport into battle.
i also collect warhammer, having pledged my soul to the vampire counts.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:09 pm
i got an invite so i just joined, i play blood angels and tyranids, my hive fleet is the shiznit and i have a demonhunter unit working with my blood angels army.  

General VonCarstein

Swordwielder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:59 pm
Well.

Hello, my name is Robert.
I´m a swede and I´m playing Worldeaters, Space Orks and Witch Hunters.
I´ve played for ´bout 5 years now...also into FB where I play Beast of Chaos(I´m rotten)  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff