Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Makoto Kamashiia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:36 pm
Great Detective Loki Ragnarok
anime and manga
rating is TV-14 (I think xD cant remember)
The norse God Loki was banished from Val Halla by Odin and is sent to earth for the rest of his life. Loki believes that his banishment was not that of his fathers will, so tries to figure out why he was banished. Also he works with two mortals and solves mysteries.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:38 am
Here are some suggestions:

DN Angel
One Piece
Naruto ~of course~
Yakitate Japan!
Scrapped Princess
Mai-Hime and Mai-Otome
Full Metal Panic

Hope U Enjoy Them biggrin  

SweetixDevil

Chie Sieka

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:59 pm
Name: Deathnote
Anime or Manga?: anime, manga and movie [lol]
Rating : Teen
Brief summary: Light Yagami ~ main character ~ a genius ~ gets a death note and uses it for hmmn... making the world a better place. Apparently the death note gives you the power to end people's lives just by writing their name and imagining their face along with it. Either way, there's another character... L who's after him. "kira" and he along with the world task whatnots have to stop kira before he achieves his goal. LOL
Additional comments:Such a kawaii anime... not reading the manga though. finished the first part of the movie. waiting for the last name thingy XD~ updated in youtube every saturday or sunday

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:53 pm
I watch

Bleach
School Rumble
Trinity Blood
Eureka seven
FLCL
Naruto
Zatch Bell
Inuyasha
Host club
Fruits basket
Samurai champloo
Ghost stories
Guyver
Parinoa agent
Wolfs rain
Azumanga daioh
Full metal Alchemist
Code Lyoko
Dn Angel
Full Moon o sagashite

ones i have plans to watch

Witch Hunter Robin
Gravitation
Ghost in Shell
and a few others i need referesers  

Crooked_Lamb

Queen-willow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:52 pm
Rozen Maiden.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:28 pm
i recommend Beck and GTO  

Mizu40k

neko hybrid

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:41 pm
I suggest Rurouni Kenshin (my favorite anime), Bleach, Naruto, Anima, and Loveless...alot eh? xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:33 pm
the BEST MANGA EVER IS BATTLE ROYALE twisted  

IronWolf720

IronWolf720

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:34 pm
o yea and Ragnarok  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:21 pm
Name:Ouran High School Host Club
Anime or Manga?:Anime and manga, but I recommend the manga.
Rating (Teen, Older Teen, etc.):Teen
Brief summary:Ouran High School Host Club is about exactly what the titles suggests it is, a high school host club. But this isn't a regular host club. It's a luxurious one for the rich teens of Ouran High. But then there's Haruhi Fujioka, a "commoner" who got into the school on a special scolarship. After breaking an 80,000 yen vase, she now has to pretend to be a boy and work at the host club to pay it off. The other boys in the club are Tamaki Suoh, the princely type, Kyouya Ootori, the cool type, Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin, the little devil type, Takashi "Mori" Morinozuka, the wild type, and Mitsukuni "Hunny" Haninozuka, the loli-shota type. With over-the-top parties and squeeing fangirls, how will Haruhi make it through High School?
Additional comments:I absolutely love this series! =^^=

SoubiAgatsuma-kun

yaoilicious

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:58 pm
Name: yaoiliciosu
Anime or Manga?: One Piece!
Rating (Teen, Older Teen, etc.): Teen/Older Teen (depends on parental beliefs on language and violence)
Brief summary: Seeking to be the greatest pirate in the world, young Monkey D. Luffy, endowed with stretching powers from the legendary "Gomu Gomu" Devil's fruit, travels towards the Grand Line in search of One Piece, the greatest treasure in the world. Along with comrades in arms Roronoa Zoro (the swordsman), Usopp (the mechanic), Nami (the navigator), Sanji (the cook), and Chopper (the doctor), and an Archeologist, comic adventures mix with true heroism in the time of great naval battles.
Additional comments: I really enjoy watching and reading this series. It has made me cry several times at home, convincing my sister I had gone mad and started watching cheesy soap operas. Which I'm not. Currently there are about 290 something episodes out right now in japanese on youtube. Good series. Shows how important friendship is. Supports honesty.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:34 pm
Love Monster (older teens since it is a bit perverted at the beginnig of the series but it is quite good sweatdrop ) - manga
Demon Sacred (teens) is one of my favorites 3nodding
Hana-kimi is really good - manga
Perfect Girl Evolution (teens) anime and manga. I prefer the manga version since is more complete, etc but the anime is hilarious
Girl Got Game (teens) really funny XD - manga
Ouran Host Club (teens) one of the best that I have read/seen - manga and anime

they are others but these are ok for now n.nu...  

xiaryth

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200

prince_saske

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:30 pm
Name: prince_saske
Anime or Manga?: bleach
Rating (Teen, Older Teen,): Teen/Older Teen
Brief summary: Its about a boy named Ichigo Kurasaki who can see ghosts. One day he sees a monster called a hollow and later the same day meets a soulreaper or a shinigami named Rukia Kuchiki. The hollow attacks his family after Rukia talks for a while. Out of deperation Rukia gives Ichigo her powers and he destroys the hollow. Now Ichigo must protective the living and the dead from Hollows and other threats. ( Sorry that I kinda described the first episode only)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:05 pm
I also suggest:
Wolf's Rain- "people" who are trying to find paradise...to sum it up.

La Corda d'oro - This one is really awsome ^^ It is basicly about a girl in the regular part of the school (b/c the school is divided by regular and music students) who gets a chance to participate in a music "contest," but she does not know how to play an instrument and so this fata gives her a magic violin. you just have to watch it to enjoy it. ^^

Hana-Kmi= a girl in America likes this high jumper idol and she goes to a japanese all boys highschool to see him high jump and has to face the obsticles of how to act and also how to keep her secret of being a girl.

Oran High School Host Club ^^ = about a girl who is a commoner (and cut her hair so she looks like a guy) and goes to a wealthy school; one day tries to find a quiet place to read and finds the Host club. She has to pay a debt for knowcking over a very pricy item and so she is forced into becoming the clubs "dog."

DN Angel= 2 "angels" are fighting to get revenge and also to seal art and things so that no one is hurt. the thing is these "angels" Krad and Dark only exist in the families: Niwa-kun's (main character) and hiwatori kun (another character) this one is just awsome too ^^

yeah thats all for now.....oh wait there's:
Chobits: (<3) it is really funny, but sometimes a bit wrong. This is about an 18 year old boy, Hedeki, going out to tokyo to try and get into this college. in this time there are persocorns which are basicly robots that look like humans and can do just about anything. One night Hedeki finds a Persocorn, but the only thing she can say is: "Chii." that's all i can tell you, but it is rele good ^^ <3  

sandals

flutflut

Hopeful Lunatic

13,975 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:45 am
Vampire Doll Guilt-Na-Zan is one of the best mangas ever!!!  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff