Bowser
  Toad
  Wario
  Waluigi
  D.K! Donkey Kong is here!
View Results

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:18 pm
Mario walked for a few more minutes until he saw Bowsers attack on Luigi. He leaped behind a bush to hide and regroup his thoughts. Ok first of all I cant hop on him because he has spikes on his shell...and the hurt like hellish indigestion...but still I have to go out and Help Luigi so what to do?. He looked at a block that hovered about 2 meters away from him and he grinned...well I guess this is my only hope. Mario went running and hopped under the block and the question block turned blanc as a Star came out of it. Mario took it and transformed into Star Mario or Super Mario however you wanna call him."Yah haaa!!!" He hopped from over the block and charged at Bowser."Leave my brotha alone!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:21 pm
As Bowser surprise him he just stood there shock... his head was telling him to run but his feets were not responding "erm.....* burning_eyes he said while many thoughts came to his mind.... -this could be it! ... why does he has to appear at this kind of time... o wait... HE MUST BE BEHIND ALL THAT I WAS THINKING ABOUT- having thought this he saw Mario charging at Bowser's direction as Luigi has taken control of his body he stood aside...  

Josafat

Desirable Noob

Mephiisto

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:19 pm
Suddenly, Bowser heard a voice from behind him. "Leave my brotha' alone!" Bowser spun around on his heels, just in time to see Mario charging at him. on any other occasion, Bowser would have stood his ground and charged back. but Mario had a star! " ARRRGHH!!!!!" wailed bowser as he realized how difficult a situation he was in. so he did the only thing that he could do...he turned back around and ran, hoping that luigi and mario had not surrounded him completely.............he hoped that he could outrun them.............  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:50 pm
He tried to out-run Bowser but just as he tried to get close enough the star wored out and Mario was left with only his brother to fight Bowser back."Oh... rotten...anchovies...oh well!"He turned and then he began to run away.  

Zeramir

Mephiisto

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:58 pm
as bowser was running away, he glanced back to see if mario had caught up yet, to find that he had turned around and started running in the opposite direstion of bowser! so bowser kept running and running and running until he was at the koopas' secret hideout, where he slept long and hard for the better part of a day. " until next time........" breathed bowser...........  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:07 pm
Mario turned and runned towards luigi standing by him."See? I made Bowser run away! Well at least nothing to bad happened, we should be able to keep our nice life safe for a while."  

Zeramir

Josafat

Desirable Noob

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:45 pm
Luigi saw Mario running aay from him and it was the time where he really didn't know what to do "Whaaaaaaat my own BIG brother, and he run away from bowser" saying this he sees Bowser running away to, making him a little more conftrable that no harm is going to be made, to anyone... As Mario came to him he just stood and listen to him... "Yes... you made him run... erm... yeah GREAT! ^^ you run off too but still he ran away also, you know i would have lov to help but... erm.... you were so into it that i couldn't get in the way" ^^; he said by putting his hands at his back, and giving a soft kick to the grounf... "hehehe...."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:12 pm
bowser woke up the next morning, 18 hours later, groggy-eyed and feeling fine. but when the memories of last night came rushing back to him, he suddnly got very angry. he started formulating a plan, one that neither mario, luigi, or any of their continginy plans, like the star, the fire flower, the mushroom, and extra lives. bowsers plan would eliminate all of those. he set his koopa scientists to work making a device that would send out a signal to disable all of their items. but, this would come at a high price, however. bowser would have to wear the device so that he didnt have to worry about steeping out of the devices limits. the device was hefty, and when the sciebtists handed it to him, even the all-powerful bowser struggled to lift it. but when he got it onto his back like a backpack, he could walk slowly, much slower that the mario bros. could. but as long as the device kept working, then hed be fine...............as long as mario and luigi didnt come up with a plan. twisted  

Mephiisto

Zeramir

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:31 pm
Mario got home and fell asleep on the bed with a pizza on his lap. He woke up in the morning after a very terifying dream about the need for Stars and he jumped out of bed and went out."we need to stock up on Power ups Luigi! I have a bad feeling!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:55 pm
Luigi jumped off the sofa as Mario went to him screaming "What! so you kknow!? did you dream the same as I !? " luigi says while waking up trembling "THAT PIRANHAS WERE EATING US SLOWLY!?" he said putting his hands on to his head  

Josafat

Desirable Noob

Zeramir

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:19 pm
"hmmm yeah whatever. Anyways we have to search for power up boxes without breaking them so we can use them later."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:48 pm
Luigi stood up "So you didn't dream teh same as I... hehe" sweatdrop "But hey, what exactly is your feeling" O.o he says while walking to go outside  

Josafat

Desirable Noob

Mephiisto

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:15 pm
bowser had a few of his cronies go out to the 2-d world of super mario bros. and retrieve one of each of their items to try out the new device on them. they brought back the items and tried out the device...and it worked...sux 2 bee the brothers... twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:48 am
"Hey Mario! how exactly was your dream? did it had pizza on it? or what?" luigi says while taking items out of blocks.... having just 2 mushrooms and 1 fire flower collected.... "I mean... i think it would be better for me to know why are we doing this brother"  

Josafat

Desirable Noob

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas