Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurzon_Dax

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:55 am
Julian Bashir
Kurzon_Dax
Julian Bashir
I hate Mourn (sp?). I hate him because I have never heard him talk and that agrivates me to no end! (DS9)

nope, he never talks...although he does regergatate some latnum for quark...but thats the only thing i've ever seen come out of his mouth.
I saw that episode.... I mean I saw him do that. The funny part was when Quark hid in the vault thing. But I have only heard him gurnt It makes me mad that he never had a speaking part!

He never really had a chance to...my theory is that his race cant speak. by the way, does anybody know what race he is?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:22 pm
Kurzon_Dax
Julian Bashir
Kurzon_Dax
Julian Bashir
I hate Mourn (sp?). I hate him because I have never heard him talk and that agrivates me to no end! (DS9)

nope, he never talks...although he does regergatate some latnum for quark...but thats the only thing i've ever seen come out of his mouth.
I saw that episode.... I mean I saw him do that. The funny part was when Quark hid in the vault thing. But I have only heard him gurnt It makes me mad that he never had a speaking part!

He never really had a chance to...my theory is that his race cant speak. by the way, does anybody know what race he is?

He is a Lurian male and the only member of his species seen in Star Trek. Morn has 17 brothers and sisters.  

Jimmie Ingram

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:44 pm
Kurzon_Dax
Julian Bashir
Kurzon_Dax
Julian Bashir

funny thing on the side is, at his funeral, most people mentioned how he had a hard time shutting up. Apparently he was extremely talkative, so I would assume that, yes, his species is capable of speech.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:01 pm
Kurzon_Dax
Miki Ishikawa
SEVEN OF NINE.

If you're going to have an outfit HALF as slutty as THAT, you better be the CAPTAIN. mad
It's bad enough Kirk rips his shirt EVERY OTHER EPISODE, but at least he didn't walk around in an outfit like Mikhail Baryshnikov. rofl

She's a made-for-guy character, i dont blame girls for not likeing her.
Praise the LOINS! whee

T'pol wasn't that bad, either. There's a whole thing goign for Vulcans, and a Vulcan wearing skin-tight clothing for an entire series...let's just say I wouldn't have complained if they had "Squeezed" three more years out of that series ^_^

Gowron looked like a Rat. You think Klingon, you see a hulking Warrior, not a 100-lbsrat grimacing at you out of a royal cape. Give Jadzia or Neris a dagger, they could have taken teh throne from him, easy.

Wesley always struck me as quite annoying, especiallly considering he was allowed to Pilot teh flagship of teh Federation. Seriously, my Brother is in teh Navy, the Sub he was on was so secretive, we weren't even allowed to know it's designation. And they had a winey mommas boy Civilian flying a Galaxy-class starship. Riiiight....  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

Kurzon_Dax

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:29 pm
Se Ga Takai
Kurzon_Dax
Julian Bashir
Kurzon_Dax
Julian Bashir

funny thing on the side is, at his funeral, most people mentioned how he had a hard time shutting up. Apparently he was extremely talkative, so I would assume that, yes, his species is capable of speech.

Oh yeah...forgot about that....heh heh sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:13 pm
Dr. Leonard McCoy
nuremberg_SS
Kurzon_Dax
How can so many people not like kirk? i dont get it....
Personally, I think James Kirk is a jerk.
I think the Klingon in “The Trouble with Tribbles” put it best.

Kirk is a swaggering, overbearing dictator with delusions of godliness.”
Right.  

Nuri66

PhotoShopGraffiti

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:32 am

Oh man... everybody hates Kirk... crying
My least favorite characters are the people who are mean to Kirk; pretty lame, isn't it? redface

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:17 pm
hmmm
lets see
in TOS: i dont know lol
in TNG: weasly crusher, Dr Polaski, Picard(in the series)
in DS9: Dukat
in VOY: Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the other Q  

Hollow_Lies

Nuri66

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:52 pm
Dukat and Khan are the villians I love to hate. Some others I just hate...the entire cast from Enterprise.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:05 am
i dont like enterprise at all
they screwed up the timeline with that show
i mean if you think about it sure some of that is true because the borg was found on earth AFTER First Contact but other than that i dont like it
it just didnt work like the regular star trek shows  

Hollow_Lies

Commander Riker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:19 am
Roe Lairon - Nothing but a piece of tail from the neck down.
Wesley Crusher - Only useful for testing transporter malfunctions.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:15 pm
Roe as in the Ens Roe?

and yea Weasley wasnt very good for anything but testing things
infact if im not mistaken because of him the computer was taken over one time by nanobots
am i correct?  

Hollow_Lies

Commander Riker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:32 pm
Yea that was his fault. He birthed a new species of robotic lifeform. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:12 am
TOS I liked most everyone
TNG would have to be Lwaxana Troi
DS9 I loved everyone
Voyager is Sesqa, Naomi and Samantha Wildman, and I was never particularily fond of Kes either.

And Enterprise just blew goats.  

Odin Von Dursfel

Odin Von Dursfel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:14 am
Kurzon_Dax
Se Ga Takai
Kurzon_Dax
Julian Bashir
Kurzon_Dax
Julian Bashir

Oh yeah...forgot about that....heh heh sweatdrop

Ahaha, my GF was just saying the same thing. She's all Morn (that is the correct way to spell his name; I know because the episode in which he spits up latinum for Quark is called "Who Will Mourn for Morn?") can talk?!?!?!  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff