Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
Fred/George W. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hotness?
  No.
  Yeah!
  Never really thought about it before...
  Other.
View Results

External Penetration
Crew

Greedy Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:54 pm
The best case of twincest to ever exist. <3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:56 am
I'm kinda wishy washy on this. At first I didn't like it at all. Partly cause it's incest but mostly because it's twincest and I couldn't imagine someone getting turned on by someone who looked almost exactly like themselves. But it seemed that every other fanfic I was reading had twincest in the background and I was shocked and was wondering how that got in there. And at first I just skipped over it or pretended I was just exaggerating it or whatever but it kept turning up everywhere! It turned up so much when one of them was actually straight and with another person, I was shocked at that! It was one of those things that grows on you.
All of my obsessions start that way. I wonder if that's a sign....  

B!tchyNluvNit

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

wonkyspoon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:27 pm
The funny thing is, at first it freaked me out big time, because, ew, incest. But then -- then -- I just thought that, why not? They're teenage boys, they have hormones . . . and plus, they're so flingin' flangin' adorable together. So in the long run, I gave it my go-ahead. It's really difficult to find good ffs on them, though. All of them are really sappy and stupid.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:09 am
*singing* I love twinsest! Bumbadabumbadum! I love Twinsest! ninja  

Super Cy

Yoriq the Gloomy Jester

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:22 pm
I like it, but only when it's Fred/George by themselves, or Fred/George/someotherguy. I started reading one that was going great and then they started talking about how they wish Mione was with them. That's when I stopped reading it. *hiss*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:37 pm
~FrozenBlack-Rose~
SerpentObsession
I think they make a really good couple
And the fact that Ouran just happens to have the Twins anime style does make me like it a hell of alot more <33

haha i heard she based the characters after fred and george. it made me love them all the more because im a really big fan of
harry potter

Oh I completely agree! The twins in Ouran could lead one to believe that Gred and Forge could mean more to each other than siblings... brotherly love and all that goodness  

ChellitaRiho

Dapper Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Shinju Umiko

Rainbow Reveler

17,575 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:28 am
Yesss... *agrees with thread master and hides together with her*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:48 am
TWINCEST= heart
3nodding blaugh biggrin whee wink
Love them.

StargemKitty

Tabatha_Twitchet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:22 am
Roane_Fossegrim
Oh god! Anybody who says that Fred on George Twincest isn't the hottest thing on four legs is silly! They are sooo fine and obviously are a pairing. I mean, maybe they aren't in love but they're teenage twin boys who share a room and are always doing crazy things, why not do crazy sexual things together!? Plus they are great with basically anybody else. Fred/George/Draco is excellent and a pairing that is in my head but I have never found a fic on *sniff* is Fred/George/Oliver Wood. It would be Wood being his Quidditch Nazi self and Fred and George calming him down in the shower by working off some of that pent up energy in a healthy sexual way!
Yus! heart
And anyone who has Seen the Anime Ouran High School Host Club MUST admit that Hikaru and Kaoru are Fred and George, but Japanese. Anyone who hasn't seen OHSHC and like twincest should watch it on youtube. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:38 pm
yay twincest!!

I don't think the twins are meant to be with only eachother forever though, they'll get a partner like lee or draco... mmmm  

Haydn Phoenix

Yoriq the Gloomy Jester

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:36 pm
Ooh... Twins/Draco... Hm...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:02 pm
Twincest all the way. and I love OHSHC's Hikaru and Kaoru lovin too. They should all meet... redheaded twin orgy... Hehe, twincest all the way!  

Countess K

Hilarious Vampire

7,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Aliana_Silk

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:02 pm
Its definately one of the hottest pairings. I absolutly love reading fanfics about them together!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:32 pm
I think it's okay to celebrate the bond they share as brothers, but, plaease, no sexual situations. It's not my thing.  

Kireshai

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Aerie Donnelaith

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:51 am
I love Fred/George heart
They are just two awesome characters and they are just awesome cute and kinda hot too ^^  
Pairing Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff