Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Yaoi Fans Hate Girls? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hate Anime Girls?
  No, it's pointless
  Yes
  STFU
View Results

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:32 pm
Some characters are just plain unlikable regardless of gender.

I can name a few male characters I hate.

But I won't because I'll be hit.

And Relena, well, my brother hates her and HE doesn't like 1x2 now does he?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:38 pm
Kitsune-chi
Some characters are just plain unlikable regardless of gender.

I can name a few male characters I hate.

But I won't because I'll be hit.

And Relena, well, my brother hates her and HE doesn't like 1x2 now does he?

0o ...You should hope not.

Riosin

jene-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:41 pm
Rio Ri
I'm sick of it...really I am. I love yaoi (more then het *heh heh*) but really, what's with this stereotype of yaoi fans hating canon female characters? What's worse is so many yaoi fans stay true to that stereotype.

Example-

Person- *Watching non-yaoi anime* Awwww! Those two guys would be soooo cute together!

In Anime- *Girl walks in* Hi guys!

Person- OMG THAT WHORE1!!1! ill draw piccys of her dieing painfuly!!1 casue she ruined yaoi1!1!!

I'm not trying to be mean or biased...but damn yall. -_-

some are hated for good reason.....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:18 pm
Fantasy Moon
I find it pointless to hate girls in anime. Sometimes the girls are a lot cooler than most, if not all, of the guys. *cough*Anzu*cough*

Yes! Thank you! And the wierd thing is is that I haven't noticed a hate of the few other women in that series. It's probably because she's the only one that's always there. She's the most sensible person in the series, and there's never any romance in the show anyways, so why are people hating on her and depicting her as an annoying and total b***h in fanfiction? It's pretty damned pathetic.

The fact that fans say they know that two guys should be together when the original author of the work seems to be mighty insulting, if you ask me. To the author, I mean.

At any rate, I don't hate anime characters. It's a waste of my time, especially as the girls are there for a reason, just like the boys.  

Ace of Blue Spades

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100

RionaDaidouji

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:03 pm
Ace of Shadows
The fact that fans say they know that two guys should be together when the original author of the work seems to be mighty insulting, if you ask me. To the author, I mean.

This piece of art by Adele Lorienne (check out her gallery, btw, she's awsome) sums up what you just said nicely: http://www.deviantart.com/view/11607613/  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:11 pm
RionaDaidouji
Ace of Shadows

This piece of art by Adele Lorienne (check out her gallery, btw, she's awsome) sums up what you just said nicely: http://www.deviantart.com/view/11607613/

Ha, nice one!  

[OMFG NARKI]

blackcatluck

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:49 pm
RionaDaidouji
Ace of Shadows

oh that's rich! i must tell that person they simply rock.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:17 am
While we're on the subject of hating anime girls:

http://www.arigatomina.com/fanfiction/gw/tod.html

o.<; One of my favorite fics.  

Kami Llama

blackcatluck

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:24 am
KamiLlama
While we're on the subject of hating anime girls:

http://www.arigatomina.com/fanfiction/gw/tod.html

o.<; One of my favorite fics.

i read this one... when relena was "an evil harpy out to ruin the wonderfulness that 1x2" arigatomina = heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:42 am
Only if it's Kairi  

Spontanious Alias

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

[~FallenAngel~]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:24 am
Their there for a reason.(even if I would prefer them not to have such crushes on the characters that would make for good Yaoi.lol) Example:Winry from FMA. She's there for multiple reasons one being how shes fixes Ed's mechanical arms when they get damaged. Anime needs Girls and boys in it.*Shrugs*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:08 am
im a huge yaoi fan and yes i do hate anime girls but only the ones who are
a) dumb blonds
b) trying to break the yaoi couple apart for selfish reasons
c) the ones with huge oversized breasts  

Hirind Kalua

UlooAloo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:59 am
The problem is that most of the female charecters are annoying and mary-sue-esque. I love the final fantasy girls (Not to fond of Aeris and Garnet though.)
Also, most of the naruto girls do not bother me. I just do not like how slut-esque and shallow alot of them can be. *cough* Shojo girls. *cough*

Kairi does not bother me so much, it just seem that she refuses to do anything for herself. She is ALWAYS in trouble. Its rather irritating. (I like Namine better. ~ )

But, there are alot of anime guys that I also hate. They are so angsty and apparently "tough".

I detest Sora with a passion. |:<  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:26 pm
I like yaoi, yet I also like male/female couples. I have no problem with anime girls. Unless they have an annoying voice.. Like in 'X' the series. Now there are some female characters I don't like because of who they are with.. since usually the male they are with belongs with another character male or female. =]  

PaintTheSkyRed

Sparkly Fairy

Alexieh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:20 pm
I admit i can go psycho at a girl character SOOMETIMES...but it really depends..usually i just like to tell myself, oh it doesnt matter, she'll find someone else and then those two can live happily ever after together!! of course...thats only in the fantasy world i have in my mind XD i'm willing to accept that the guys cant really be together..but i like to imagine that they are...eheh..
Otherwise, i am not sooo obssessed with yaoi and shounen ai that i cant watch anything else. I'm still a very big fan of alot of boy/girl couples to

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff