Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
which do you prefer? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i most like---
  hot male sex XD
  sweetsy-sweetsy shonen-ai ;_;
View Results

All_I_Ask_of_You

Conservative Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:24 pm
I have to agree with a lot of people that have posted here. It just depends on what mood I'm in. xp
I like shounen-ai when I need a pick up. Like when I'm down and out, depressed and looking for love. I'll read what I can find and that'll make me feel better. rofl
Yaoi is when I feel the need to be pervy. 3nodding whee I like reading and thinking OMG that's *inserts random words here*!!!!

But if I really had to decide it might me shounen-ai. I was introduced to that first by Gravitation. And I found out about Yaoi by meself.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:43 am
[..If you cannot bite..

Yaoi. No doubt about it. I'm into Shounen-Ai, but if I were to choose... Yaoi.

..never show your theeth..]

Geraldine Way

Xueyan

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:54 am
Depends on what pairing you're talking about... xD~
Yaoi, though. ;x  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:04 pm
Narki
Why do you make me chose between the two things I hold so dearly?!
I prefer a mix. Really. Can't achieve perfection without the two going hand in hand with eachother.

yea same here whee  

N I N J A _C H E E S E

Luna_Riven

Aged Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:10 pm
luscious_pain
i defenantly agree. one really cutesy manga is demon diary, its got all the fluff that you'd need to read surprised

I heart Demon Diary. It's one of the few things that I will actually use the heart emoticon for. ^____^ It makes me giddy beyond all reason.

Personally, I'm a sucker for the stuff in the middle. I like it when it's cute and when it makes me blush a little. The progression is also nice. You know, the progression from flirtyblushykawaii, to the smoochingonthestreetcorner, to the makingoutinthebedonlypartiallyclothed.
I cover my eyes when the underwear comes off though. I haven't warmed up to that yet.... lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:06 pm
Whatever Floats My Boat At The Time Being. Shounen Makes Me Feel Giddy whee So I Mainly Like Yaoi  

DigitalPoison

Spazzplosion

3,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:56 am
I totally agree with DigitalPoison! I like them both tons, so it basically depends on my mood. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:52 am
Hm. I suppose I'm passionate about both yaoi, and shounen-ai. I love the fluff of shounen ai, but some hot sex every now and again is far from not wanted.  

Invisible Ukulele

The Dark Ninja Gackt

3,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:04 am
I like them both, but i the first one xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:59 am
I like how sweet Shonen-ai could be...and it's nice to build up to actually yaoi....I tend to lean on the yaoi side though ^^*  

Sutaru_Kitsune

Lady Sang

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:33 pm
Shounen-Ai. It's so sweet and makes me smile and giggle each time I see/read one. whee
Yaoi is good too, except if it's hardcore. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:22 am
i love the cutesy of shonenai blaugh

especially when there's a character that's completely cluesless like in legal drug 3nodding 3nodding

sulken_ember

Anatomy_in_grey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:08 am
Both as long as it isn't too fluffy or too graphic. Right in the middle.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:39 am
I like Shounen-Ai when I'm in a 'AW SO CUTE' mode. Things like loveless really hit the spot just because it's so fluffy. ;-;

Then there are times I'm just a perv and then will flip to.. other things XD and then I go for just the right out yaoi.

So: Both smile

Though I don't like PWP all too much.. seeing that constantly without any plot, romance, or angsty build up just ruins the scene when it does happen!

I love "He doesn't like me" then the other guy thinks the same thing and they go through so much turmoil and then BAM! They realize they have mutal feelings -enter smex here- it's just like "YAY! About damn time they said it!" hah... Ahem.

But yeah... Deffinatly both. Though I don't like over the top fluffing.. It's just creepy. Brushing hair, soft petting and lovey dovey whispers are all peachy.. Just some things have you going "WTF...o.o;;" haha.  

Garnet233

angelBmine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:11 am
yup 3nodding im into fluff!! i luv the sweet romances____and sometimes i like the smexy stuff all around! X3! but, it has to be a good story, and i like when it gets into intense making out whatever, but just plain ol hentai....eh, not so much.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff