Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Room 101. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoutout

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 1:55 am
Arivel
17. People who call me a Nazi BECAUSE I have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Is your name Karl? Did you say that you had seen American History X so many times that you started to agree with it?
That's the only reason we did that to him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 10:28 am
Erix Griffon
People who block the whole pavement while walking very slowly. I think we should have a two-lane pavement system. You want to walk slow? That's just fine. But keep to the inner lane.

We have a bike/pedestrian pavement near the city center. The road by it has a school... and a playground... and a big sign and near it there's a mosque.

Dammnit I'll try to get a picture.  

Cleocatra

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:06 am
Arivel

18. The bands Korn, Linkin Park, Simple Plan and all those other crappy bands...

Simple Plan, i respect your hatred of....But you SHALL NOT insult Linkin Park or KoRn by putting them in the same bracket as those emo/punk arse holes scream  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:05 pm
and_solo_said
Arivel

18. The bands Korn, Linkin Park, Simple Plan and all those other crappy bands...

Simple Plan, i respect your hatred of....But you SHALL NOT insult Linkin Park or KoRn by putting them in the same bracket as those emo/punk arse holes scream

I enjoy Linkin Park a hellova lot.

If anything should go into room one-oh-one it should be French Rap. If you wish for a sample. Ask me.

For some reason we have a CD of French Rap... oh, and a weird band called "Pain Pen" I bought the CD because it looked japanish. It's bad Jazz and a banjo.  

Cleocatra

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100

mattyp

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:18 pm
I listened to austrian rap once.

now that was funny  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:28 pm
mattyp
I listened to austrian rap once.

now that was funny

Could you understand any of it?  

Cleocatra

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:39 pm
INVICTUS!

With his idea stealing and mountains of gold! scream

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:46 pm
and_solo_said
Arivel

*cowers in fear* Sorry. And acutally Linkin Park isn't SO bad, But I absolutely hate KoRn... So here, how about this: I hate Simple Plan. Linkin Park is okay. KORN FREAKIN' SUCKS! There, happy now? xd  

Arivel

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:49 pm
Arivel
and_solo_said
Arivel

*cowers in fear* Sorry. And acutally Linkin Park isn't SO bad, But I absolutely hate KoRn... So here, how about this: I hate Simple Plan. Linkin Park is okay. KORN FREAKIN' SUCKS! There, happy now? xd

I quite agree Arivel. Down with KORN!! xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:50 pm
Nebelstern
Arivel
and_solo_said
Arivel

Will you decide whether you're going to call me Kaye or Arivel? Heh, glad someone agrees with me though. stare xp xd  

Arivel

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:56 pm
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel
and_solo_said
Arivel

Will you decide whether you're going to call me Kaye or Arivel? Heh, glad someone agrees with me though. stare xp xd

KoRn ROCK!!!!
Even the Observer gave their 'Follow The Leader' album full marks. They have dynamism, melody, harmony, contrast AND kool hair!

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:58 pm
I tend to fluctuate with names. Sorry Kaye. sad  

Nebelstern
Crew

Arivel

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:59 pm
and_solo_said
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel
and_solo_said
Arivel

KoRn ROCK!!!!
Even the Observer gave their 'Follow The Leader' album full marks. They have dynamism, melody, harmony, contrast AND kool hair!

Whatever... I'll let you live on in Your Fantasy world. Kool? Like Kool-aid? heh, sorry... I hate Kool-aid. Tastes nasty... I hate a lot of things... Probably way too much.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 2:01 pm
I HATE EVERYTHING!  

and_solo_said

Arivel

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 2:09 pm
How can you possibly hate EVERYTHING?  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers