Reply ----::::The FISH Tank::::----
Post you TANK/FISH Pictures Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sandi21

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 9:29 pm
hehe well get a 700 dollar camera and take aquatic photography lessons and you'll have better pics! xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 10:05 am
eek I think for that much money and time I'll just shoot with a video and pick a frame I like. gonk  

Kansai_Gal

Aged Browser

Chemicat

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 7:30 pm
Sandi, you never took lessons... you're just so much of a fish nerd that you figured everything out for yourself. biggrin

The camera isn't ours, by the way. We just steal it from our brother now and then. biggrin

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 8:45 pm
new news on my behalf....I bought a brand new baby blue ram...he is so cute, he is getting along with all the other fish so far

this is not his pic, but he looks exactly like this and he is about the same size

User Image  

SquishyAngeh
Crew

Aerith Gast Gainsborough

Blessed Guildswoman

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:56 pm
Sandi21
Quote:
Hehe,Oh I know. I used to have one before. He got to 1' long. I never even named him,but this time the new one i'm giving it the name "Shadow".It's getting so big already. Before it was like,this tiny little thing.Now its this big growing fish. There so cute though! Don't know why. But they are.It's just going to be a fight when I have to clean the tank and get him out. x.x

You take your fish out of the tank to clean it??? xd

o.O Yes. I put them in another thing of water tell the tank is cleaned out, Then they go back in. *L* No, I don't take them out and put them on the floor to dry up. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:02 pm
Sandi21
hehe well get a 700 dollar camera and take aquatic photography lessons and you'll have better pics! xd

I'm after one of those Canon Digital Rebel camera's.x.x Trying to find the best quality camera though, There's so many it's hard to find! >.> Saveing for one is going to take some time though. The one I want is $1,000..

Are you trying to be a photographer? Or are? For me, I take pictureso of scenic type thing's,Mountains,sky's,and what ever I can find that look's pretty.I want to be in photography so badly. *L*

Aerith Gast Gainsborough

Blessed Guildswoman

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

The Magic Pimpbus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:45 am
My guppies! I have eight, but these are my favorites. =D Click for a bigger picture!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:18 pm
The Chaos Fox
eggy_yockio
angelabrock75
Aerith Gast Gainsborough
Here are my two African Dwarf Frogs -

Frogs.

There just so adorable.I have a wierd obsession with tiny thing's,And tiny frogs was just to cute.

Fish.

More fish.

These are my older pictures of the fish.

Old picture 1.

Old picture 2.

I'll take a few more tomarrow,Should be able to get better one's then those I hope. Only the plants are almost gone.Have to buy some more soon.

Actually,I have a small question. Does anyone give there fish Blood Worms? Just the idea of what they really are is kind of creepy. And all the deseses going around with masqito's,Freaks me out to have masqito larva around in a freezer.>.> And sorry about those spelling error's. I may be 22,but im a horrible speller. whee

Dont wanna come off sounding mean or not but I just wanted to let you know, that little algea eater of yours is a pleco*short name* and they grow to about 15 inches long, and about 6 or 7 inches wide.....THEY ARE HUMONGUS! I saw a full grown one the other day it was so cool, but anyway I just wanted to tell you cause my cousin got one in her 10 gallon tank and did not know that they grew over 3 inches long....LOL..before she knew it, it had grown longer than the tank itself.. sweatdrop
None of ours have ever gotten that big, I've always wondered why.

well the tank size couldve stunted thier growth or maybe they didnt live long enough to grow
There are different breeds of pleco thats why some get huge and others don't I bought one for myself and my grandmother at the same time her tank is smaller then mine and the fish where the same size when I bought them but hers is huge now compared to mine.  

Sugar Slave

^^ThE SQigGly AnGLE^^

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:26 am
wow everyone has cool pics  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:37 pm
aww...your guppies are awesome, did you breed them yourself, cause if you did I have to say congrats on getting beutiful colors.....if not, congrats on choosing great colors. I of all people know what it is like to find that your baby liveberers come out beutiful, I still have one male swordtail that was born like 4 years ago, and he is still doing strong...hes the gorgeous green silvery color, I love him so much, he has even fauthered many babies, mostly they came out the mothers colors...but thats ok. I am thinking of getting into breeding even further when I move out of my parents house, that will be awesome

once again, congrats on your beautiful guppies  

SquishyAngeh
Crew

Avarswiel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:48 am
ooo i'm going to have to put some piccies up of my fishes, or as like to call them my vicious fishes blaugh I have a few on my computer, I'm not to good at getting pics of my fishies with a digital camera, I take most of they're pics with my manual. I've got a couple of great pics of them with that camera. In a week I'm going to tennessee to see the Ripley's Believe It Or Not Aquarium, and possibly two other aquariums in that area as well xd I ish soooooooo excited *dances* I love fishies. Everybody here has such pretty fish. I promise to post piccies later!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:26 pm
I'm not very good with the fish picture taking but here's some of mine. 4laugh

My con pair:
User Image

Babys:
User Image

Some of my mbuna:
User Image
User Image  

Goodbye Gabriel

Kansai_Gal

Aged Browser

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:03 pm
Nice convicts! Cichlids are so pretty, but I feel bad gambling that the fish I put in the tank will be compatable. (spreaking of that, I need to find someone to take my clown loach pair... now that they've eaten all the snails I'm afraid they're going to get restless crying )
Should have wiped down the glass first, oh well:
http://mako42.tripod.com/RAINBOW.jpg
(yes, he is deformed)
http://mako42.tripod.com/RAINBOWS.jpg  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:16 pm
Kansai_Gal
Nice convicts! Cichlids are so pretty, but I feel bad gambling that the fish I put in the tank will be compatable. (spreaking of that, I need to find someone to take my clown loach pair... now that they've eaten all the snails I'm afraid they're going to get restless crying )
Should have wiped down the glass first, oh well:
http://mako42.tripod.com/RAINBOW.jpg
(yes, he is deformed)
http://mako42.tripod.com/RAINBOWS.jpg

Aw, yeah.. I've lost a couple fish to them & the little texas that's with them.. but they never touch the usd catfish, oddly enough. confused
I love clown loaches! I wish I could have some again but I don't have anywhere to keep any now.
Cute rainbows though =)  

Goodbye Gabriel

Kansai_Gal

Aged Browser

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:45 am
Yeah, I have no problem with the loaches in particular, but my mom got them for me as a "favor" (ie. unasked) and while they did get all the snails, I would have prefered something Petsmart did not classify as "semi agressive" and, well, 10" long in with my all tropical-community and some very small fish. sweatdrop  
----::::The FISH Tank::::----

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff