Welcome to Gaia! ::

The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Hangout

Back to Guilds

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Lesbian, Hangout, Friends 

Reply ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!
Kat's Lesbian/Gay/Bi Bar! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you...
  Bi
  Gay
  Lesbian
View Results

Guru Drak

Omnipresent Elder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:24 pm
Hi mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:56 am
hey hows it going as i walk to the restroom to start the whole night off ^_^ mrgreen  

Eralf

Eralf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:38 am
mrgreen so hows the bar been keeping up doesnt look like your getting much bussiness lately as i look around  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:13 pm
*liz walks into the bar, her hands crossed in front of her, hair flowing and eyes staring straight at the ground. she walks up to the bar and sits down* "can i have a sex on the beach please?" *sits there waiting for her drink*  

flaming_rainbow12

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:26 pm
*Aanna walks in*
Hey I'm now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:48 pm
*ping* door rings loudly as opens. peeks inside darkened bar. Mutters shyly "umm...hello" to no-one in particular while walking fully inside and shuffles uncomfortably toward a vacant table.
pins ears back in anxiety and tucks tail under skirt so not to gain too much unwanted attention and humiliation of being half neko.
'wow there's a lot of people here...uh-oh i think someone's looking at me' -gulp- 'i hope i dont look to strange' looks down uncomfortably at red miniskirt over tight black pants and gothic boots with red strings.
blinks red eyes quickly and blushes noticing tail swishing back and forth. 'ugh i suck at hiding this thing' holds tail with right hand against right leg hoping it will just blend in and remain unnoticed.  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:35 am
isabella505
*ping* door rings loudly as opens. peeks inside darkened bar. Mutters shyly "umm...hello" to no-one in particular while walking fully inside and shuffles uncomfortably toward a vacant table.
pins ears back in anxiety and tucks tail under skirt so not to gain too much unwanted attention and humiliation of being half neko.
'wow there's a lot of people here...uh-oh i think someone's looking at me' -gulp- 'i hope i dont look to strange' looks down uncomfortably at red miniskirt over tight black pants and gothic boots with red strings.
blinks red eyes quickly and blushes noticing tail swishing back and forth. 'ugh i suck at hiding this thing' holds tail with right hand against right leg hoping it will just blend in and remain unnoticed.

Walks over.
"Hello I see you are I enko to."
my ears move alittle.
I'm Aanna.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:45 am
-smiles widely- biggrin hi i'm isabella. it's nice to meet you Aanna.
*blushes* um...are you...uh, bi or lesbian? -black tail emerges from under arm and swishes back and forth-  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:55 pm
isabella505
*blushes* um...are you...uh, bi or lesbian? -black tail emerges from under arm and swishes back and forth-

"Wow cute name,Isabella I'm bi, why do you ask?"
I Blushes alittle.
"Want me to get you anything?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:47 pm
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

I Blushes alittle.

*blush inhances three shades darker* "oh, um...heh no reason...i like ur name too...and you would really get me something?" -looks down still blushing insanly- 'wow she's really nice....and cute...and a neko too....'-blush brightens again- "heh no....im not to thirsty" 'i dont want to impose' -looks up to see a pair of bright red shining eyes staring directly at me (and my embarrasing blush)-  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:43 am
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

I Blushes alittle.

*blush inhances three shades darker* "oh, um...heh no reason...i like ur name too...and you would really get me something?" -looks down still blushing insanly- 'wow she's really nice....and cute...and a neko too....'-blush brightens again- "heh no....im not to thirsty" 'i dont want to impose' -looks up to see a pair of bright red shining eyes staring directly at me (and my embarrasing blush)-

"Oh no really its Nothing, I would love to get whatever you want."
I smile at you kindly.
(Wow she so awsome, and an neko, her ears are so cute, just like mines)
I think.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:54 am
-ears pin back in anxiety- "um...well..-blushes- it's kinda embarrasing but...i've been craving milk for the longest time and when i went to go get some at the market they just ran out. heh just my luck right? it's uber embarrasing, specially since humans would think strange things of me ordering milk at a bar...." -i look up at Aanna with a suprised look- "oh geez im rambling aren't i" -mumbles 'sorry'- "but i'm sure they dont even have milk here so you really shouldnt bother" -looks down-  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:10 pm
isabella505
-ears pin back in anxiety- "um...well..-blushes- it's kinda embarrasing but...i've been craving milk for the longest time and when i went to go get some at the market they just ran out. heh just my luck right? it's uber embarrasing, specially since humans would think strange things of me ordering milk at a bar...." -i look up at Aanna with a suprised look- "oh geez im rambling aren't i" -mumbles 'sorry'- "but i'm sure they dont even have milk here so you really shouldnt bother" -looks down-
*Smiles kindly at you.*
"Wait here." *I say as I walk over to the bar, I come back with some milk.* "Here you go." *I said as I gave you the milk.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:07 pm
-smiles- "arigatou ((thanks))" -takes sip of cold milk and purrs loudly- "mmm..yum. want some?" i ask absentmindedly looking up with a small but noticable milk mustache just over my pink top lip-  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:24 pm
isabella505
-smiles- "arigatou ((thanks))" -takes sip of cold milk and purrs loudly- "mmm..yum. want some?" i ask absentmindedly looking up with a small but noticable milk mustache just over my pink top lip-
"Sure why not"
I said as I lick off your milk mustache.  
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games