Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ----::::The FISH Tank::::----
Welcome in the TANK! Introduce Yourself Here ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jonathan_McCim
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:00 am
Majah
I remember the days where Jonathan was using Guaze as a name and he was asking the us for advise on getting a tank. Now, look at him. lolz

Yes... I have to say... A half of a year with a large tank changes you. I'm entering summer with it, and soon, it'll be a year old. XD  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:13 am
Katsurina Riburojo
Hello! My name is Kat and I own a 20 gallon fish tank with 2 tricolor sharks, 3 other sharks (I forgot what they were called sweatdrop ), and a pleco. I used to have 2 10 year old sharks before but they died ):

Give me the color and patterns and I can find them. XD  

Jonathan_McCim
Crew

Avarswiel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:00 pm
hey lo all so i'm Avarswiel, i'm 20 years old. I've got a 55 gallon saltwater fishtank with a yellow damsel, maroon clownfish, scooter blenny, scopas tang, cleaner shrimp (like the one in finding nemo), and several blue legged hermit crabs. I've also had freshwater fish, I LOVE GUPPIES, eventually i'm gonna set up a small tank to have some guppies in. I used to have betta fish but my parents killed my last pair while i was in england crying ...well i guess thats all, pm me if you want to talk or have any questions about saltwater tanks  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:58 pm
hi, im DeathBringer312, or you can call me carl i dont care. i have a 1000 gallon fish pond in my back yard and i love it ^_^  

The Sexiest Se...KURU!

^^ThE SQigGly AnGLE^^

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:24 am
i had 9 fish, because 9 was considered luck, but unfortunately after one died i had bought a black moor, and had a small fungas infection, but grew and grew and died, then making 4 other fish sick with mouth fungas. Now only 3 is in hospital mode, and the 2 died,  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:25 am
hello!!!!

i gots a 29 gallon and 10 gallon

10 gallon doeasnt have anything in it right now *sadness*

my 29 got a bichir, a chromis of some sort, a cory, a neon red cory that im very proud of, a plecostumes(cant spell that), and a platy that was suppose to be bichir food but surivied some how im still trying to figure that one out

and i also have a 10 gallon feeder guppy tank  

lashback4

_ShiroTsuru_

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:50 pm
I'm fresh meat to the guild, I have a 1.5g, 3g, 5g, 10g and 65g tanks on the go. I've kept upgrading and upgrading with a serious case of tank envy and can't stand to see a tank not put to use so they're all over the house. There isn't a room in the house that isn't accented by the soft hum of an air pump and filter.

I only have fresh water fish and adore the many variations of goldfish. Out of everyone I have swimming around I'm most proud of my blackmoor Sparks one of my first fish (4yrs) and my three male bettas that share the 3g tank peacefully

My fish wish is to add a 125g filled with nothing but red&white butterflytails and blackmoors heart

I'm such a goldfish whore 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:22 pm
Hi

I'm Ami and I currently have 3 tanks ( a planted community, a brackish water tank and a betta), but as of Tuesday will have 4 when my next one gets delivered.

I'm a member of a couple of fishy forums, the main one being Tropical Fish Keeper (hope I was allowed to post that link!), which is fairly new. I know the people who've set it up though so am spending a lot of time there right now!

I've also got to attempt to build a tank stand this weekend that will hold my 510l tank. That should be fun cos I've never done it before!
biggrin  

Amidala02

Amaya Yuki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:31 pm
i loves fishies! i have a 50 gallon, and 2 1 gallons. i loves fish.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:21 pm
Hello fishy folks!
Lets see, my fishy stats: At the moment..
I own a 90 gallon tank, housing 2 huge plecos, a female Jack Dempsey cichlid, and a monstrous male red tiger oscar named Hannibal. I don't feed my oscar other fish - I don't want to risk him getting a parasite or somesuch...

a 55 gallon, housing silver dollars, cory, upside down & pajama catfish, Bolivian rams, black skirt tetras, a giraffe cichlid, and a huge blind calico fantail goldfish. It may seem like alot of fish in that tank, but they are all pretty small (with the exception of the calico!)

I did have 8 aquarium running at one point, but it got to be too much work razz

I've yet to start a marine tank, but plan to once the 90 gallon is free of occupants

Love to learn about new fish & other aquatic subjects, and looking forward to getting to know you all! smile  

MsDiscord

~frozen~illusions~

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:33 am
heart

Hello everyone. My name is Marie. I live in Florida, USA. I have a lot of fish (more than 90). Most of them are Guppies with the exceptions of a female Platty and four Swordtail fry. I have 2 one gallon tanks (for the fry), a 1.5 gallon tank for the older fry, a 2.5 gallong tank for my goldfish (they're the little kind), and a 10 gallon for my 6 adult fish, which includes a birthing net inside for the Swordtail fry.

heart

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:22 pm
Hello, I'm Mizunagi. I currently have 3 fish tanks. They're still being stocked (as to not shock the system) but when its done i'll have about 70 or so fish.  

Oe_Mizunagi

The Royal Raccoon

2,650 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:40 pm
Hello. My name is Sushi. I own 9 bettas that I use to breed. 1-3 are just pure pets. I also own 3 orandas and 2 catfish. I'm currently raising a very small betta spawn. I had a good number of babie sbut I unfortunatly had to go to the hospital for days and no one was able to care for them. To my surprize 5-8 survived.I love fish and hope to expand my collection  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:06 pm
Hey, I'm Latrans. As of now, I don't have a tank set up, but we do own a ten gallon one, and next week, I am going to go out and get the gravel/filter/lightbulbs and everything, and over the next month or so, build it up to have two plants, two shrimp and three male guppies. 4laugh  

Latrans

Devoted Inquisitor

Arius Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:12 am
heart heart Ok I know I'm gunna get reamed but really I only like bettas... But I'm OBSESSED with them. My name's Ari, I'm 18 and live in Ny. I have 4 bettas right now and have had about 20 past fishy friends. ='( I have 1 crowntail, and 3 regular bettas (I forget what they're called =P). I like kois and goldfish but haven't the rescources to keep any. *Glares at two kittens.* Not to mention my cats would have a buffet XD I love alot of animals and appearently my grandfather, who I, unfortuntely, never knew, used to BREED bettas... >.o So I guess the love for the siamese fighting fish runs in the family... sweatdrop So I guess that's all for now. ^_^ PM me, guys! I'm always looking to discuss bettas ^^ heart heart  
----::::The FISH Tank::::----

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff