Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxAnime

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:33 am
D hands down.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:21 am
Vampire Hunter D, one of my fav anime's....It's even my background on myspace....it's awesome!  

DeSpAiR0218

Anamaki Ronso

Unbeatable Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:55 am
i like D but i'd have to say Alucard that 2 headed cerbersus is just to awesome ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:09 pm
Vampire Hunter D and Bloodlust were two of the three movies that got me hooked on anime causing D to bring forth strong feelings of nostalgia. However, I respect the laid back attitude of Alucard, the cool music that accompanies his presence, and the fact that he stirs fear in the other vampires. I side with Alucard on this one.  

Lucian Haruki

AnimPsm

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:41 pm
I have to say D simpaly cause he is "The" Vampire Hunter and as someone already pointed out his father is Dracula and if anyone is realy into Vampires like i am then you would have noticed at the end of the series of Hellsing with the lighting flashes that you see someone who looks turkish. If anyone guessed that was a pic of the origanal Drakula aka Vlad Drakule or Vlad the Impaler and if you spell ALUKARD backwards it spells DRAKULA and sence D has very few of the vampires weaknesses he would so be able to beat Alukard. But if you put Father Able Nightrode agenst Alukard that would be an awsome fight.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:55 pm
i say D because he don't use a gun.  

cp.edward

5,350 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Citizen 200

Peggysan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:56 pm
D. Sentimental reasons  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:03 pm
definatly D all the way, talking hand, awesome weapons, and a big pointy hat lol  

ShiningRyu

heaven descender

Demonic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:40 am
well ALUCARD is gonna win that's for sure ...after all he can't be killed ....each time he's killed he came back and he has alot of ways to fight like summoning and all that stuff and don't forget his 2 huge guns as for D he only weilds a sword so what do you expect from him or his talking hand xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:42 am
MistressOfTheShadows
You missed one:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Abel Nightroad a powerful Crusnik, beings that exists to suck the blood from vampires. Armed with his gruesome blood scythe, Abel makes known that he is at the top of the food chain...
Abel-kun is one of the four crusniks. He used to hate humans, but learned to love them thanks to Lillith. He joins the special force of the Vatican, AX.

i guess crusnik is out of the picture in here cuz no one can stand his powers and his 100% released form  

heaven descender

Demonic Hunter

lil taris

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:39 am
No contest, D wins hands down, (talking hand too). His father was Dracula. I mean, come on, the ultimate hunter comes from the ultimate vampire. And he kills with a sword. He doesn't rely on guns. Nuff said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:04 am
well if they were fighting each other then i'll say the top bloody aura gun holding vampire ...

Heavenly Paradise

Beloved Seeker

Sorinchako

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:47 am
I like D more, but Alucard is cool too.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:59 pm
Ok...First off, none of don't who's Alucard is and where his true background of his life came from. So, all have to say is spell his name backwards and you see who is the most powerful hunter. Althought I do have to say Saya is a good slayer as well as Abel Nightroad, and let's face it. Who won't like that vampire hunter?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

DarkMalchior

Guristas Associates

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:35 pm
I would have to say that, in a fight between Abel Nightroad, Arucard, D, and Saia, this would be the end result. Saia just gets ticked at the whole thing and leaves. D is off in a corner with a major headache because Arucard pistol-whipped him. And Arucard and Abel (100% Cruznic [sp?]) have fought each other to a tie. That's how I see the whole thing ending. (yes, I made that up off of the top of my head)  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff