Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Black Cat RP (Originals Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:55 pm
She carefully puts the gun back in the glove compartment "No need to waste his bullets." She whispered to herself and lifted her dress alittle and pulled out her two blood spattered .44's. Chuckling to herself She got out of the car and stayed behind him...(niether are loaded with but one bullet...when she's not evil or being threatened she only scares her persuers to death.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:08 pm
(The gun had tear gas bullets in it) Sven paid no attention to her as he focused on the door,seeing a minute into the future with his vision eye. He liked what he saw. "Put your guns away,you won't need them. I've already seen what will happen with my vision eye." He stepped forward and opened the door. The big guy was sitting against the back wall holding the handgun that was usually under the bar,no one else was there.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:13 pm
She slowly puts them away. "I wasn't gunna kill 'im. Only scare him." Pouts but stays behind Sven. She half mumbles and half whispers "Are we gunna die...'cause I'm up for it..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:27 pm
"No,we're going to live. And I already knew you weren't going to kill him." Sven said.

The man started to say something,but just as he started Annette busted in from the stairs holding a shotgun leveled at the mans head."Just as I saw," Sven said,"I told you I saw what was going to happen with my vision eye."  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:32 pm
Stares at Annette with a straight face and her mouth mouth slowly forms a smile. "Mmm ... MHM ... Pfft." Starts cracking up but tries really hard not to. Covering her mouth with her left had that possessed a ravashing ring that as of thus far had yet to be noticed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:51 pm
"And what is so funny?" Sven,Annette,and the man said at the same time.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:52 pm
Becomes very ashamed of what just happened. "I'm terribly sorry........That wasn't really me......" She get's on her tip toes and whispers to Sven. "That's something SHE did...she LIKES that sorta stuff...I'm really sorry." retreding to her grounds behind Sven she's tempted to run off again for fear that she'll mess everything up. Taking a small step back towards the door hesitently she keeps moving slowly and silently to the door. "..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:15 pm
Police men burst into the bar from the front door carrying chains and a straight-jacket. They tied the man up,handed Annette around 20k,and left carrying the man. "They're certainly efficent. Less than five minutes to get here after I told them the guy's bounty number." Annette said. She opened the shotgun and pulled out the ammo,putting it in the front pocket of her apron.

"So that's what you ment when you said you'd split his bounty with me." Sven said. he looked behind him and noticed where Myoko was heading.

"You don't have to leave,SHE did it,not you."He said,retying his eyepatch on.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:23 pm
"But because of her...if he hadn't be destracted by her laugh as well...on of you ay have been hurt." Myoko sulks. "Everyone around me dies...and it's because of HER." She bumps into the wall and slides down with her hands pressed to her eyes tightly. "My Father...my mother...my boyfriend...my friend...my sister...That's why I'm left alone." Myoko begins rocking back and forth on her toes using her sharp nails to claw at her left eye.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:42 pm
Sven grabbed her hand,firmly but gently so he didn't hurt her,"Is that so? Then stay here and become stronger,become strong enough to overcome her."

Annette was completely lost,but didn't really care since Sven's large tab was now paid.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:26 pm
A small gush of blood was streaking her cheek like a tear drop. Myoko merely nodded once again...staring as if unable to speak. Her left eye had two gashes by it now and they began to heal slowly. She stood using his hand as a guide to get up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:40 am
Sven turned his head away from Myoko to say to Annette, "Can she stay in the extra room upstairs? She has no where else to go."

Annette stared at Sven,looking into his uncovered eye,trying to see why he was trying to talk her into letting this girl stay here. She thought a moment,and said," Sure. Until you get your base here cleaned out,then she can move there."

"Thanks,Annette! I'm in your debt!" Sven replied. He turned back to Myoko and led her to a chair.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:48 am
Follows Sven to the chair and stares at him childishly. "Is it okay if I run home and get somethings? I don't need you to drop me off...I meant RUN..." She stays standing waiting for the answer. "I need to get at least two things and that's it, I can get back here in...oh say...ten minutes?" She blinks then gives him a questioning look.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:54 am
"Sure,I don't see why you can't." Sven replied.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:04 pm
Myoko hugs him tightly. "I promise I'll be back in ten or slightly more minutes. Oh! Thanks Annette for letting me stay! I'll try not to be a burden! If you ever need help I'm most likely ALWAYS free to help you!" Myoko smiles brightly and runs off turning in the same direction she'd run off in to get away from that man. After half an hour she has yet to return. Suddenly time seems to be confused and everything seems to have slowed and a chill in the air tells Sven and Annette somethings very off.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff