Submit

Swimming in Summer time?
  Fun Away from the Sun
  Too Bright, my legs will blind people
  Just another way to relax and enjoy the summer
View Results

Dracula Vampirate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:21 am
I have a pool in my yard and I swim every couple of days (It is, after all, the only workout I can get in the summer.). I have a black bikini with a halter top and strings that tie it on the sides on the bottom. My sister picked it out for me and I think I look TERRIBLE in it. Then again, my self esteem is horrid. Even though I hate the sun and tanning, I still swim every so often.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:33 am
I don't like lakes much.

Maybe that's because I live right by Lake Erie, and it's NASTY!

I do know a woman who has her own lake; it used to be cool until she stopped treating the water, now there are scary, grabby plants that grow in there!

gonk

So I prefer pools.

I do like the ocean though.

3nodding

I have a two piece. It's black. (Wow, what a surprise!)

I couldn't find a top that was completely plain, so right above the chest on one side is a rinestoney butterfly.

The bottoms are just like any swim suit bottoms, and the top is halterlike. Maybe I'll take a picture for you guys.

>.<

@Athiel - I don't go out without that stuff on either! I have to wear it everyday since I ride me bike to workypoo.

MortSanglant

[ Die Katze ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:43 am
I absolutely hate swimming, but I do it whenever I go to my sister's house. She lives in Temecula, Ca. It's at least 95F there in the summertime. And since she recently got the pool done, I go swimming whenever I go over to her house. It's also a good way to cool off, because she hardly ever has the AC on, but she does have fans going and such.

The last time I did, I only had to put on one dose of 50spf sunscreen and I was just as pale, if not pale-er than I was before.

I have a one-piece swimsuit, and I wear it because I'm overly selfconscious about that area, and I refuse to wear a bikini without something over it. [ And my mom doesn't want me wearing one anyway. ]

It's a strapless black one, with a little sort of skirt thing at the bottom, and the fabric is crinkly. It came with a halter-like strap so that it wouldn't fall down and show my boobies when I was swimming. :]

Other than that, there's no pattern.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:45 am
My swimsuit is usually the best looking for the cheapest price. I don't go crazy with the money buying swimsuits.

And mine is dark blue... bikini... pretty average.  

ringwraith10

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:06 am
board shorts and maybe a skin suit depending on the day or i might just wear a pair of cargo shorts  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:35 am
I only swim in lakes, and it's in whatever I am already wearing. Most likely a pair of Tripp pants, and a NMBC tshirt.  

Argetlam13

Shirtless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:42 am
I only swim in pools.
(Although I have fell into my share of ponds and lakes)

When I do swim I wear a random t-shirt that's a bigger than me and shorts. The shorts I use go down past my knees because they're not my size. The strange thing is I have no idea when/where I got those shorts.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:02 pm
I usually just wear a two-piece that has a grey and black camoflauge design. Simple and sweet.  

Acerbus nox noctis

Athiel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:39 pm
MortSanglant
I don't like lakes much.

Maybe that's because I live right by Lake Erie, and it's NASTY!

I do know a woman who has her own lake; it used to be cool until she stopped treating the water, now there are scary, grabby plants that grow in there!

gonk

So I prefer pools.

I do like the ocean though.

3nodding

I have a two piece. It's black. (Wow, what a surprise!)

I couldn't find a top that was completely plain, so right above the chest on one side is a rinestoney butterfly.

The bottoms are just like any swim suit bottoms, and the top is halterlike. Maybe I'll take a picture for you guys.

>.<

@Athiel - I don't go out without that stuff on either! I have to wear it everyday since I ride me bike to workypoo.

Ooh, Morty in swimsuit... hm, better not get me inspired on that one. ><

Myself, I never use my bike. That is mainly because I don't like the colour, and of course for the fact that most of my clothes renders me unable to perform such activities.
Thus, I often end up walking several miles whenever I need to get somewhere. It's a pain, especially during sunny summer days.

However, to my great cosmetic joy, I have recently discovered that my tendency to burn seems to be steadily declining.
A good example would be Tuska open air, Not a single could on the skies for a whole three days, and all of that time I was wearing different types of web-themed shirts.

Still, my skin was as milky white as ever. And I never even used my sunscreen! ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:47 pm
Athiel

Ooh, Morty in swimsuit... hm, better not get me inspired on that one. ><

Myself, I never use my bike. That is mainly because I don't like the colour, and of course for the fact that most of my clothes renders me unable to perform such activities.
Thus, I often end up walking several miles whenever I need to get somewhere. It's a pain, especially during sunny summer days.

However, to my great cosmetic joy, I have recently discovered that my tendency to burn seems to be steadily declining.
A good example would be Tuska open air, Not a single could on the skies for a whole three days, and all of that time I was wearing different types of web-themed shirts.

Still, my skin was as milky white as ever. And I never even used my sunscreen! ninja

Oh no! Maybe I shouldn't get a pic of me in a swimsuit! People might die!

I'm jealous!! I need to not be able to get sun!

MortSanglant

Kamadev

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:09 pm
WitchHazal0713
Isusa_609
Funkyblueeyes
Isusa_609
I hate swimming, because I get sun burnt really easily. If I'm forced to (Evil friends) I ware a black two piece.

I freckle in the sun, and burn >.<

If I have to go swimming I have to reaply sunscreen every 10 minutes.

LOL Sorry but that sucks to do. redface I don't burn I turn a Pinkish Tan. Which looks odd at times cause I'm Italian. Then the pink goes away and I'm still kind of pale. LOL

I can't swim duering the day I burn in 5 minutes kinda like if you put someone in an oven at o say 5000 degrees.I can't swim at daytime period.yeah.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:23 pm
I haven't gone swimming in like 3 years... the last pair of swimming trunks I had, were both black with red and orange flames. One had flame coloured skulls, the other had flame coloured flowers. I gave them to some of my girl-friends, so they could go swimming. I'ma guy so if I do go swimming I can go topless, woot. I've only ever swum/swam (?) in pools, as the beaches are either disgusting or filled with sandbars, and theirs no decent lakes I've been to. I've gone swimming in 1 river, once. Never been nude...ever.  

Dorian Requiem

Yamin0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:56 pm
I have a two piece and a bikini ^^

the two piece is brown with a tropical flower stitch in brown hemp. The Bikini is purple stripes.

I don't like swimming in pools....lakes and other natural bodies of water are a lot more fun.

Also a skinny dip is great every once in a while.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:47 pm
Yamin0
I have a two piece and a bikini ^^

the two piece is brown with a tropical flower stitch in brown hemp. The Bikini is purple stripes.

I don't like swimming in pools....lakes and other natural bodies of water are a lot more fun.

Also a skinny dip is great every once in a while.

I would've considered a bikini to be a two piece, but okay..

O_o

MortSanglant

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:09 pm
i dont get sun burn all to often actuly i tan well even though im usualy in a pitch black room as for where i swim where evers available excluding public pools  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff