Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
weirdest pairing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  yes
View Results

Rainbow Phoenix

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:56 pm
Aeronwyn
The most disturbing fic I have ever seen was in the Harry Potter fandom. Harry dug up his dead father's body, which had been quite well preserved due to some mumbo jumbo or other. Sirius comes along and proceeds to do things with that body nobody should do...

I've never been able to top that on the weirdness or grossness scales!
That beats mine. I thought Harry x Mad Eye Moody was pretty weird. I've seen it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:52 pm
Jiraiya/Rock Lee xd  

Gatto Dell`Ombra

cocoyasha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:59 pm
At the moment? Harry and Ron from any and all of the Harry Potter series. I know it kinda makes sense because they're close friends and what not, but I've just never seen Ron as gay, none the less in a passionate relationship with anyone. I love him to peices but I don't want to think of him boning anyone, none the less Harry. But I must admit, I love quote from Potter Puppet Pals:
"I love magic!"
"I love to read!"
"I love you Harry!"
"...umm..."
that made my day when I saw it >_<  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:38 pm
GluttonyxAsh
(FMA) (Pokemon xD)

Invisible Ukulele

kyra_angeli

Fashionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:24 pm
bitterSweetFate
kyra_angeli
Aeronwyn
The most disturbing fic I have ever seen was in the Harry Potter fandom. Harry dug up his dead father's body, which had been quite well preserved due to some mumbo jumbo or other. Sirius comes along and proceeds to do things with that body nobody should do...

I've never been able to top that on the weirdness or grossness scales!
Malfoy's father skull f*cking his freshly dead body (the story started with him alive), and using Malfoy's s**t as lube.

Also seen one where Shinji nails Asuka to the floor after raping her several times and then slowly, day by day, eats her. First a leg, then the other, etc...

-faints in horror- Canibalisim??? AHHH And er... na-naermlfvesabfgvjmesa fvjkleqah/. AGR. What ever the sick word is about effing with dead people. -shudders- Do ya work at 411 cause that was TOO MUCH info.
I used to hang out at Smartania, and they find some of the weirdest/most disgusting things. I found both of those there.

I lost the Evangelion one, but I could get you a link to the Harry Potter one if you want. rofl

(necrophilia, btw)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:36 pm
OH oH oh

I was all EWWWWWWWWW when i saw this one

Final fantasy 7
berret and red 13!

succubusty

Original Ladykiller

such a mess

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:11 pm
Gluttony/Pride

It scares me. Mainly because I have seen it before.

Other than that, I could say any anthromorphic Disney character with other Kingdom Hearts characters.

A weird pairing I like? I can't really think of one because every pairing I like has at least one other fan. Exception probably being Haze/Ash (Phantom Brave) (Which is also impossible unless you give the two a bunch of crack..) or any Prism Rangers (Disgaea/etc.) pairing.

Though if you mean just pain weird in the odd sense no matter how many fans of the pairing there are...

Jing and Postino (*****! D: ) would be a very uncommon pairing, and I would love it other than the fact that Jing is treasure-sexual in my mind. Oh, and my OOC Demyx muse has taken a liking to my Jing muse also but OOC Demyx will become a non-homicidal, sane person before that relationship happens.

Nny/Johnny C. and Edgar Vargas... But I've seen too many fans after the lovely 'Vargas' fic to consider that odd. X3;

Oh, wait. Yes. I've got one. Nigel/Bug (Crossing Jordan). I have absolutely no clue what attracted me to that pairing but I like it.

And I could go on and on, but I will not. Because now I'm just thinking disturbing Gannon/Captain Falcon crud. Ack.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:44 pm
bitterSweetFate
Gluttony with ANYBODY deeply disturbs me. eek [FMA]
i AGREE!  

The 8th Day

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:11 pm
konekochan_101
bitterSweetFate
Gluttony with ANYBODY deeply disturbs me. eek [FMA]
i AGREE!

Same here but somehow i can see GluttnonyxLust as a pairing XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:42 pm
Jaken/Sesshomaru. It was just wrong!

Actually anyone with Jaken or Myoga is wrong.

Also there was this one about Keade went crazy and drugged Miroku and slept with him. That was pretty well unpretty.

Yeah Old people with really young people, Jaken, Myoga, people of major ht. difference, and just ugly people with cute people scares me.  

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

theUnsuspect

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:36 am
Miss-dark8607
Jaken/Sesshomaru. It was just wrong!

Actually anyone with Jaken or Myoga is wrong.

Also there was this one about Keade went crazy and drugged Miroku and slept with him. That was pretty well unpretty.

Yeah Old people with really young people, Jaken, Myoga, people of major ht. difference, and just ugly people with cute people scares me.

rofl Reminds me of that "Love Is Blind" fic I read (link below). Definitely...strange. xd http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2007213/1/

Though, personally, I happen to adore all those old guys (and gals)! 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:37 am
I heart TweakxCraig [South Park]... xd  

theUnsuspect

Rejekted_Heart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:00 am
~[-Tears to Sorrow-]~
Yea, also..
SoubixYayoi
RitsukaxKaidou
And though this last one is het, its just wrong.
RitsukaxHis shrinc, I forget her name..But her love intrest with the little kid is really creepy...Then again, Soubi is too old aswell..But thats cute.

i support the shrink opinion!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:33 am
GluttonyXanybody, KratosXLloyd (Not a big fan of incest), EdxAL, and SoubiXYayoi.

But I love GenisxYggdrasil, LloydXZelos, and AlbelxFayt.  

Nekala

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:21 pm
munkeezrool09
yoko-kurama-6
SetoxJoey it's just weird because, come on, they're rivals, Seto hates Joey and Joey hates seto, why would they end up together?

Tsk Tsk Don't you know rivals make the some of the cutest and are common. Like Sasuke and Naruto or Yuki and Kyo or Ryuoho and Kazuma etc..

thats true most rivals are opposites and thats what makes them such good pairings and the ones that not only look opposite but act the way to are so awsome to put together  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff