Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
The Bleeding Rose CafĂ© Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming Alice

Dangerous Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:06 pm
"True...but dont you think we kind of stand out .....or at least I do ." Rani said looking at them then down at her dress  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:40 pm
Raid walked in with a small book in his hand,he sat at the closest table and started to read.  

Kayles The Evil One

Dreaming Alice

Dangerous Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:01 pm
Rani sighed and looked around , she kinda stood out but she was ok with it , she did't mind but she felt kinda lonely.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:17 pm
Sakura Angel 13
Rani sighed and looked around , she kinda stood out but she was ok with it , she did't mind but she felt kinda lonely.
Raid looked up at the girl and he put his book into his coat pocket.''Excuse me miss,are you a waitress?''[/acolor]  

Kayles The Evil One

Dreaming Alice

Dangerous Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:19 pm
Rani looked at him and said "no i'm not but I bet I look like one right?" as she looked back at Angel and Sabata then back at the guy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:24 pm
''Oh i see.'' Raid stood up and streched then he headed for the door.''Well have a nice night.''  

Kayles The Evil One

Dreaming Alice

Dangerous Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:26 pm
"You too."Rani said alittle confused bye him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:34 pm
Sabata's floating light head turned to the newcomer, nodded to him and went back to circling Sabata's head. The vampire had not once opened his eyes.  

ninja of Persia

Dreaming Alice

Dangerous Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:37 pm
Rani sighed and looked around is was very bored and no one was talking so she just stayed quite.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:30 pm
[ANOTHER NOTICE: All posts MUST be at least three lines of text. Otherwise it ends up barely worth the two seconds it takes to read it. I realize that there isn't much worth replying to here at the moment, but decent posts could easily change that.]  

.David Talbot.
Vice Captain

Kayles The Evil One

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:50 pm
Right before Raid got out the door he stoped,somthing was worrying him he had a very bad feeling.''hmm.'' Raid stared at the door hard for a few minutes then decided to sit back down.''On second though i think i can stay for a drink or two'' Raid said with a smile on his face.Raid looked back down at the floor and paused for a long period of time,tapping his fingers againt the table.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:36 pm
Rani once again looked around, she was very bored she found herself thinking is it aways like this?,as she strighten her dress ans sighed once again and siped her drink, and looked at the door.  

Dreaming Alice

Dangerous Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Rentetsu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:48 pm
{Walks in holding head down wit a Black rose in hand and silently sits at a table making the petals of the rose slowly pluck off }

Rentetsu: Yawn  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:30 pm
Sabata remained silent for a while, the blue light head continued to orbit his head. It floated away after a few moments to gaze at the person who had just walked into the bar, it made no sound as it appraised him. After a few minutes, it returned to circling Sabata's head, but kept it's eyes locked on the newcomer.  

ninja of Persia

Rentetsu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:28 pm
Rentetsu:"What was that....Blue orb?"
{He tracks the blue orb with eyes and sees it go back to the man he calls out to him}
Rentetsu:"What was that blue orb sir...."  
Osiris City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces