Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.
~You Know You're Obsessed When~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.:OMG WTF?:.
  Freak.
  Ditto!
View Results

CandlelightsChaos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:51 pm
Darku_Irisu
When :
- Your best friend is bored because you always talk about yaoi *guilty xD*
-You make your best friend see Gravitation because you want her to love it *guilty*

<.<

My best friend don't like Yaoi xD

I'm so guilty of both... Especially the second one..Though my best friend is slowly comming to accept yaoi. biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:29 pm
Man.. I'm guilty for a lot of things..

You know you're guilty when the guys at your school are ganging up on eachother and you take it the wrong way.. (They like grab eachother from behind.. sweatdrop )

You're guilty when.. You see two hot guys talking to eachother, and just wanna shove them together and run for it.. xD  

Eiss

User_2629207

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:16 am
_Psychotic Lee_

You know you're obsessed with yaoi WHEN;
- You pose gummy bears in sexual interesting positions and name them: 'Adam and Steve'. GAWDDDD.
Dx

xD *claps hands*

..:When you giggle when someone says "Ow my butt hurts"

^^;;

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:46 pm
When you see the movie eragon and say in the middle when the brunette guy appears: THIS IS AN SASUNARU Alternative Universe STORY!!
(this really happened redface sweatdrop )  

agito_dragonsoul

Punkrockpixie13

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:55 pm
_Psychotic Lee_
Just how obsessed are you??? When did you realise when you were obsessed? You know you're obsessed when...
heart You know you're obsessed when you're in a roomfull of hot guys and you're picturing them with each other!
- This is true. crying Everyone was like... OMG. Little Sarah Lee is staring at the boys! But only my friend Steph knew what I was really thinking of. She was all like... Slllaaassshhhhhh neutral -wink wink nudge nudge- twisted
You start picturing 'scenes' when listening to some specific songs... ninja
~ 4laugh Lance

so beyond true!!! rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:06 am
Remotecontrol13
_Psychotic Lee_
Just how obsessed are you??? When did you realise when you were obsessed? You know you're obsessed when...
heart You know you're obsessed when you're in a roomfull of hot guys and you're picturing them with each other!
- This is true. crying Everyone was like... OMG. Little Sarah Lee is staring at the boys! But only my friend Steph knew what I was really thinking of. She was all like... Slllaaassshhhhhh neutral -wink wink nudge nudge- twisted
You start picturing 'scenes' when listening to some specific songs... ninja
~ 4laugh Lance

so beyond true!!! rofl

Is it bad when you start to think of fanfiction about your college classmates? 4laugh (well, I was bored rolleyes )  

agito_dragonsoul

User_2629207

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:54 pm
Kekeke.... When you slash your teacher with a classmate xD
Mr.Grant: Brandon, I'll see you after class!
Me: *grins*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.>> Only the blackest of hearts

You are assigned a college-level exam about women's rights in Japan and incorporate yaoi into it (and still get 100).

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Can feel the purest of love <<

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

sdjfsdgfjdghkdf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:21 am
You know you're obsessed when you see Naruto and Sasuke and think 'You know you want him' (guilty)
You know you're obsessed when at an anime convention you spazz out with yaoi bl and shounen-ai (guilty)
You know you're obsessed when you can watch tv and for each guy you say, "uke, seme, seme, uke, uke, uke, uke, oh that guy is definately a seme!" (guilty)
You know you're obsessed when you take every image of every anime character and somehow it leads back to yaoi. (guilty)
You know you're obsessed if you read every yaoi story on deviant art. (guilty)
You know you're obsessed when you try to get your pet to say "yaoi". (guilty)
You know you're obsessed if you're parents maxed out their credit cards for you on yaoi. (not guilty, they haven't maxed out the credit cards...yet)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:32 am
ultimategaarafangirl
You know you're obsessed when you see Naruto and Sasuke and think 'You know you want him' (guilty)
You know you're obsessed when at an anime convention you spazz out with yaoi bl and shounen-ai (guilty)
You know you're obsessed when you can watch tv and for each guy you say, "uke, seme, seme, uke, uke, uke, uke, oh that guy is definately a seme!" (guilty)
You know you're obsessed when you take every image of every anime character and somehow it leads back to yaoi. (guilty)
You know you're obsessed if you're parents maxed out their credit cards for you on yaoi. (not guilty, they haven't maxed out the credit cards...yet)

Ha I'm gulty of all of those but It's my own credit card thats maxed out.  

Raijin91

AliceTheFallen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:15 pm
You know you're obsessed when:

-You don't have a new yaoi book or anime to watch and you go through withdraw.
-Every guy you see in an anime or manga has atleast five possible yaoi pairings in that series
-You keep a huge secret stash under your bed that is about to not become so secret
-It's the only thing you and your firends talk about
-You try to get your guy friends together
-Your guy friends become interested in it too
-The only kind of novel you read is a yaoi novel
-You USED to buy regular manga, but only go to the yaoi section now
-You begin to notice the steps of AA apply to you

*cries* crying I....have an obsession .... xd AND I'M PROUD OF IT xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:25 pm
ultimategaarafangirl

Guilty on every single one sweatdrop but its oh so fun! whee  

envys_pet_neko2

asphyxiatemysoul

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:10 pm
When you and your friend have characters living in your head (most of which are gay), and your friend's character cheats on your character, and you become emo...

;_; Poor Kyoushu...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:30 pm
asphyxiatemysoul
When you and your friend have characters living in your head (most of which are gay), and your friend's character cheats on your character, and you become emo...

;_; Poor Kyoushu...

I know how you feel....poor Sibuna ToT...lol  

Cereberus-kun

belovedkoneko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:36 pm
Gothbride
you know when you're obssessed when:

you see two cute guys together and assume that they're lovers. 4laugh

you bravely buy some yaoi manga at the store even though some manga cover feature explicit yaoi content (that makes other people cringe) twisted

you think you're a gay man in your past life twisted

you buy and draw yaoi mangas pirate

you constantly think of yaoi pairings in games/anime/pop stars (especially cute Korean singers **kanga ta!!! Hye sung** and Jrock members (ahem gackt) domokun

when your non anime friends know the meaning of yaoi. wink
Guilty of all and the following. You know you're obsessed when are responsibly for getting a pair of your cute guy friends to date each other and have pictures of most of your guy friends in skirts(even when they are not gay).  
[ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games