Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anime, Manga, Cartoons, and Games.
Shut up about Sasuke. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaunator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:59 am
[.Hoho-papa.]
Silver: I make fun of characters that I like and don't like. Sasuke happens to be one I like that I make fun of.

Like I said to Mack, that just confuses the hell outta me. Not that I'm saying "Bashing a character you like is stupid", but still, that's bound to confuse me. And you know how I get with confusion. gonk

Silver: As Mack said, he just has a bad attitude. Like something is crammed up his a**. There are plenty of people that have bad attitudes, but have a positive outlook on life.

UGH. I hate it, absolutely HATE IT when people say "Well such and such is like him but he doesn't act like such and such!" Just because someone has a bad attitude does not mean they are obligated to have a bad outlook, granted, but it doesn't mean they they must be forced into a GOOD outlook. Like I said, everyone is different. It's almost like you and Mack are EXPECTING him to be this perfect litttle angel. Or it certainly seems that way to me.

I make fun of all characters, even ones I like. I even make fun of myself. Bashing is totally different. I think of bashing as when someone continuely (Harshly)critisizes a character simply because they hate them. Sorta like the Anzu bashing that went on for a long time(and still is going on). Most people just wanted her to die along with other things.... That's what I call bashing. There's also the whole Kikho instead of Kikyo. Once again, it's bashing, but there are people that took that to the extreme. There's a big difference between making fun of something and bashing.

I'm not expecting him to be perfect, just a little less of that 'something's crammed up my a**' sorta attitude. Not to say completely take out that part of his personality, seeing as if they did, he would be less Sasuke-like. Just to tone it down a little. It's one of those things that annoy me a bit, just like Naruto's 'Believe it!' line in the anime. It's something that I will get over and won't think twice about in time.

I'm gonna go completely offtopic and say that I never really liked the whole Uchihacest thing going on right now...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:17 am
Alasa
[.Hoho-papa.]
Silver: I make fun of characters that I like and don't like. Sasuke happens to be one I like that I make fun of.

Like I said to Mack, that just confuses the hell outta me. Not that I'm saying "Bashing a character you like is stupid", but still, that's bound to confuse me. And you know how I get with confusion. gonk

Silver: As Mack said, he just has a bad attitude. Like something is crammed up his a**. There are plenty of people that have bad attitudes, but have a positive outlook on life.

UGH. I hate it, absolutely HATE IT when people say "Well such and such is like him but he doesn't act like such and such!" Just because someone has a bad attitude does not mean they are obligated to have a bad outlook, granted, but it doesn't mean they they must be forced into a GOOD outlook. Like I said, everyone is different. It's almost like you and Mack are EXPECTING him to be this perfect litttle angel. Or it certainly seems that way to me.

I make fun of all characters, even ones I like. I even make fun of myself. Bashing is totally different. I think of bashing as when someone continuely (Harshly)critisizes a character simply because they hate them. Sorta like the Anzu bashing that went on for a long time(and still is going on). Most people just wanted her to die along with other things.... That's what I call bashing. There's also the whole Kikho instead of Kikyo. Once again, it's bashing, but there are people that took that to the extreme. There's a big difference between making fun of something and bashing.

I'm not expecting him to be perfect, just a little less of that 'something's crammed up my a**' sorta attitude. Not to say completely take out that part of his personality, seeing as if they did, he would be less Sasuke-like. Just to tone it down a little. It's one of those things that annoy me a bit, just like Naruto's 'Believe it!' line in the anime. It's something that I will get over and won't think twice about in time.

I'm gonna go completely offtopic and say that I never really liked the whole Uchihacest thing going on right now...
Well, he says something alot like that in the subbed anime as well (Naruto and the Believe It deal), but since you aren't exactly nitpicking about that, I'll stop. XP

And, I hate the Uchihacest too. Heck, I hate any kind of incest parings, canon or not.

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Amaunator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:28 am
[.Hoho-papa.]
Well, he says something alot like that in the subbed anime as well (Naruto and the Believe It deal), but since you aren't exactly nitpicking about that, I'll stop. XP

And, I hate the Uchihacest too. Heck, I hate any kind of incest parings, canon or not.

Hey. He has his own catch phrase. Makes you remember him, doesn't it? The fact that the anime/manga's name is Naruto also makes sure you remember him. His 'Believe it!' is sorta like Kagome's 'Sit boy!' Everyone knows who said it.

Yeah. Any incest is gross. And slightly uncomfortable to think about. It's one of those things that you wish fans never did. If they weren't brothers/related, it wouldn't be so bad. I don't mind shonen ai/yaoi.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:01 am
[.Hoho-papa.]
Mack: And besides it's Sasuke I like but it's his attitude that I can't stand.

It's times like this that I wish you SPE-CI-FIED about what it is, the character you hate or the attitude. I'll be the millionth to say that I don't like his attitude, of course not, he actually reminds me a a certain, real person. And I still like her, I just have to deal with her mean streaks.

Mack: Ya'll don't like Aeris riiiight? I mean ya'll HATE her and was jumping for joy that she is dead right?

I know you said "Don't bring it up how that was a long time ago", but I'm afraid I have to. I hate(d) Aeris, but that has since wore off. I still dislike her, but not nearly with that great intensity as I used to.

And when you make an Aeris-bashing comic, how am I supposed to know if you hate her or like her? If it's bashing her, it just makes me reaaaaallly confused.

Mack: I can't think of anyone else on this earth that had such a bad past as he and he doesn't have a rotten attitude.

Everyone is DIFFERENT, though. Some people handle their lives differently when their past has something to say about it. Mr. Pelzer does not have a bad attitude, despite what happened, and it's a miracle he didn't become a child abuser himself, since statistics show that victims of child abuse typically abuse their OWN children themselves (and yes, I have read the book). Not to mention Mr. Pelzer had to deal with his abuse on a day-to-day basis. He had to gradually teach himself, with each to obstacle, to try to be strong. Sasuke, however, did not have this. His family was lost in an instant. The shock of it all, just trying to take it in all at once..how would it make you feel?

Mack: Now I shall leave this thread for real *takes out a rock repellent sheild and walks out thread*

...Okay, so all that was for naught if you're never gonna look here again? gonk

1) Who is she?

2)The same with me not liking Lucrecia! Remeber I really hated her way back when? That wore off to and I realized people make mistakes. And that wore off completly when I read some of the stuff bout DoC and why she couldn't go with Vinny and went with Hojo instead.

3)I figured you would remember that I liked Aeris when I mentioned it way back when! And in the description of one of my Aeris bashing comics I did mention that I liked her it was just fun bashing her!

4)Ya got a point there! Sasuske does have a reason to not have a very nice attitude but I still hate his rotten attitude XP And waht Alasa said, he just need to tone it down a bit. I'm not expecting him to be perfect cause noone is perfect. And it is a miricle that Dave didn't become a child abuser and that he overcame that and that he loves his kid vewy much! I don't know the whole statistics thing, but another person that was abused and didn't become a child abuser herself was my mom. Is Sasuke planning to avenge his family?

5) I didn't say I wasn't coming back ^_^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And as for Naruto saying "Beleive it" all the time is overused and annoying. It wouldn't be so bad if it was everynow and then and not every episode. I wouldn't object to Sasuke telling Naruto to stuff it with that line. But I like Naruto!  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:04 am
Yeah, inceast disgust me. But what is Uchihacest?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:12 am
Warrior_Sandstorm
[.Hoho-papa.]

It's times like this that I wish you SPE-CI-FIED about what it is, the character you hate or the attitude. I'll be the millionth to say that I don't like his attitude, of course not, he actually reminds me a a certain, real person. And I still like her, I just have to deal with her mean streaks.

Mack: Ya'll don't like Aeris riiiight? I mean ya'll HATE her and was jumping for joy that she is dead right?

I know you said "Don't bring it up how that was a long time ago", but I'm afraid I have to. I hate(d) Aeris, but that has since wore off. I still dislike her, but not nearly with that great intensity as I used to.

And when you make an Aeris-bashing comic, how am I supposed to know if you hate her or like her? If it's bashing her, it just makes me reaaaaallly confused.

Mack: I can't think of anyone else on this earth that had such a bad past as he and he doesn't have a rotten attitude.

Everyone is DIFFERENT, though. Some people handle their lives differently when their past has something to say about it. Mr. Pelzer does not have a bad attitude, despite what happened, and it's a miracle he didn't become a child abuser himself, since statistics show that victims of child abuse typically abuse their OWN children themselves (and yes, I have read the book). Not to mention Mr. Pelzer had to deal with his abuse on a day-to-day basis. He had to gradually teach himself, with each to obstacle, to try to be strong. Sasuke, however, did not have this. His family was lost in an instant. The shock of it all, just trying to take it in all at once..how would it make you feel?

Mack: Now I shall leave this thread for real *takes out a rock repellent sheild and walks out thread*

1) Who is she?

2)The same with me not liking Lucrecia! Remeber I really hated her way back when? That wore off to and I realized people make mistakes. And that wore off completly when I read some of the stuff bout DoC and why she couldn't go with Vinny and went with Hojo instead.

3)I figured you would remember that I liked Aeris when I mentioned it way back when! And in the description of one of my Aeris bashing comics I did mention that I liked her it was just fun bashing her!

4)Ya got a point there! Sasuske does have a reason to not have a very nice attitude but I still hate his rotten attitude XP ANd it is a miricle that Dave didn't become a child abuser and that he overcame that and that he loves his kid vewy much! I don't know the whole statistics thing, but another person that was abused and didn't become a child abuser herself was my mom. Is Sasuke planning to avenge his family?

1- You know her.

2- See what I mean? People just need to get over it. Sasuke isn't blatantly evil, I don't get why so many people automatically brand him a douche. *coughYuurecough* it's like with me and Dante. She's blatantly evil, has no remorse for her actions, etc. It's hard to like her. XD

3- I remember the comic, but the description I didn't remember until now. xX I have a bad mind.

4- Yes, statistics show that people who are abused as children are more likely to abuse their own children than people who have never been abused. It's miraculous that Mr. Pelzer, and your mother, and while we're at it, my grandfather (God bless his soul) didn't turn out to be that way. As for the avange part...well. He wants to kill his brother, who killed them to begin with, so... xX

5- ...See what I mean? I HAVE A BAD MEMORY! gonk

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:17 am
Warrior_Sandstorm
Uchihacest is the name for the Itachi x Sasuke pairing. (Uchiha = Incest = Uchihacest).

There's also a name like that for Ed x Al, and that is Elricest. Which is equally as disgusting. D: WHAT WOULD TRISHA AND HOHENHEIM SAY?! -shot-

It's like combining names and phrases. Like how "ai" means love in Japanese, so there's Royai (Roy x Riza), and there's also Ed x Winry, somtimes called EdWin.

And to get into the yaoi/shounen-ai again for a moment, there's SasuNaru, and SasuSaku, which mean Sasuke x Naruto and Sasuke x Sakura, respectively.

*cough* I rambeled again... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:28 am
[.Hoho-papa.]
Warrior_Sandstorm
[.Hoho-papa.]

1) Who is she?

4)Ya got a point there! Sasuske does have a reason to not have a very nice attitude but I still hate his rotten attitude XP ANd it is a miricle that Dave didn't become a child abuser and that he overcame that and that he loves his kid vewy much! I don't know the whole statistics thing, but another person that was abused and didn't become a child abuser herself was my mom. Is Sasuke planning to avenge his family?

1- You know her.

2- See what I mean? People just need to get over it. Sasuke isn't blatantly evil, I don't get why so many people automatically brand him a douche. *coughYuurecough* it's like with me and Dante. She's blatantly evil, has no remorse for her actions, etc. It's hard to like her. XD

3- I remember the comic, but the description I didn't remember until now. xX I have a bad mind.

4- Yes, statistics show that people who are abused as children are more likely to abuse their own children than people who have never been abused. It's miraculous that Mr. Pelzer, and your mother, and while we're at it, my grandfather (God bless his soul) didn't turn out to be that way. As for the avange part...well. He wants to kill his brother, who killed them to begin with, so... xX

5- ...See what I mean? I HAVE A BAD MEMORY! gonk

1) I can only think of two people XD

2)Yes people need to get over it! I also didn't like Sakura, Winry and Kagome at first, but I got over that! Though Winry needs to not beat on Ed and Al *they get enough of that from their teacher >_<* and Kagome don't need to be all up in Inuyasha's butt all the time. And Sasuke isn't evil! Actually he reminds me of the guy from the movie The Punisher! You seen it? Well this guy's family all gets killed. His parents, siblings, everyone killed *like Sasuke* and he is avenged them by killing this entire gang that was in on their murder. I now veiw Sasuke as the Punisher who will avenge his family's death *and yes that's a good thing* And Dante is pure evil >( She's the wicked witch of the west >_< "Mwehehehe I'll get you my little pretty's and your little dog too" I can so see her saying that!

3) I have aweful memory too so don't feel bad XP

4)It is a praise that these people didn't turn out to be abusers indeed!

I'b begging to feel that I type waaaaay too much o_O whee  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:32 am
[.Hoho-papa.]
Warrior_Sandstorm
Uchihacest is the name for the Itachi x Sasuke pairing. (Uchiha = Incest = Uchihacest).

There's also a name like that for Ed x Al, and that is Elricest. Which is equally as disgusting. D: WHAT WOULD TRISHA AND HOHENHEIM SAY?! -shot-

It's like combining names and phrases. Like how "ai" means love in Japanese, so there's Royai (Roy x Riza), and there's also Ed x Winry, somtimes called EdWin.

And to get into the yaoi/shounen-ai again for a moment, there's SasuNaru, and SasuSaku, which mean Sasuke x Naruto and Sasuke x Sakura, respectively.

*cough* I rambeled again... sweatdrop

Ewww XP Why would they sleep with their siblings anyways XP

But I gets it now! It's like in the adventchildren.net where people be supporting ReTi *RenoxTifa* or CloTi *CloudxTifa*

And it's ok, I ramble alot too!

I miss playing FF9 I wish my disks would work cry  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:33 am
This is off topic, but where do you go to make the random sigs. If I'm luky I just might be able to pull that random sig thing off while I'm home  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Abnormal!Sock `

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:44 am
>3>
I like Sasuke too.
Yeah.
-has nothing else to say- x-x

--Wait.
Uchihacest?
Gross.
D=
With a capital G.
Nasteeeeeeeeeeee.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:30 am
-Toe-Sock-
>3>
I like Sasuke too.
Yeah.

--Wait.
Uchihacest?
Gross.
D=
With a capital G.
Nasteeeeeeeeeeee.
4laugh

And, yes.

Uchihacest and ELricest can burn. D:

...Wait.

You were on?

And I missed it!?

-cries- T____T

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:12 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-
>3>
I like Sasuke too.
Yeah.

--Wait.
Uchihacest?
Gross.
D=
With a capital G.
Nasteeeeeeeeeeee.
4laugh

And, yes.

...Wait.

You were on?

And I missed it!?

-cries- T____T

how do you make random sigs?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:33 pm
Warrior_Sandstorm
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-
>3>
I like Sasuke too.
Yeah.

--Wait.
Uchihacest?
Gross.
D=
With a capital G.
Nasteeeeeeeeeeee.
4laugh

And, yes.

...Wait.

You were on?

And I missed it!?

-cries- T____T

Go to tektek.org or cutandpastescripts.com.  

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:06 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
Warrior_Sandstorm
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-
>3>
I like Sasuke too.
Yeah.

--Wait.
Uchihacest?
Gross.
D=
With a capital G.
Nasteeeeeeeeeeee.
4laugh

And, yes.

...Wait.

You were on?

And I missed it!?

-cries- T____T

Go to tektek.org or cutandpastescripts.com.

XP Tektek hates me and I have to wait for that other site to put up the membership sign in thing XP  
Anime, Manga, Cartoons, and Games.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff