Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Ai No Kusabi] The OVA made me cry... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did the ending make you cry?
  Yes....
  Not really
View Results

A-Aerolyn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:15 am
S a f f r o n S u g a r
A-Aerolyn
Osho
ShadowedMoonlight
I like it a lot. Iason's expressions are awesome.

Has anyone here read Taming Riki by Kira Takenouchi? It's wonderful. I think there are points that surpass the original series. If you haven't read it and are an AnK fan, you should. I can't link it, because it's NC17, but there are adds for it on aff.net.
Kira is the goddess of AnK fandom.
Her original stories are pretty good too.

Currently reading 'Taming Riki' and I must say that I'm in love with it and Kira Takenouchi. She (I think she's a 'she...) writes it beautifully and carries the plot so well.

Too bad she's a nutter. o.o
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

N-nutter? What...like... a real crazy person? xD
Taming Riki... so it's a fanwork? :< I'da loved to read it on paper (Any excuse to buy books, haha...)

About the new ova series... isn't the animation just gorgeous? They really put a lot of money into it, it's not one of those cheapo animes *drool*
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

Yeah, I read she went a little loopy. o.o Last time I looked at her web page she'd turned into a bible-loving woman :O Weird. Still..

It's fanwork, yes, you can order it, but now that she's stopped writing it, I wouldn't reccomend it. Once you start you can't stop, and when you have to you're craving for the next chapters which will never come. :

http://www.yaoihousebooks.com/  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:45 am
A-Aerolyn
S a f f r o n S u g a r
A-Aerolyn
Osho
ShadowedMoonlight
I like it a lot. Iason's expressions are awesome.

Has anyone here read Taming Riki by Kira Takenouchi? It's wonderful. I think there are points that surpass the original series. If you haven't read it and are an AnK fan, you should. I can't link it, because it's NC17, but there are adds for it on aff.net.
Kira is the goddess of AnK fandom.
Her original stories are pretty good too.

Currently reading 'Taming Riki' and I must say that I'm in love with it and Kira Takenouchi. She (I think she's a 'she...) writes it beautifully and carries the plot so well.

Too bad she's a nutter. o.o

N-nutter? What...like... a real crazy person? xD
Taming Riki... so it's a fanwork? :< I'da loved to read it on paper (Any excuse to buy books, haha...)

About the new ova series... isn't the animation just gorgeous? They really put a lot of money into it, it's not one of those cheapo animes *drool*
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

Yeah, I read she went a little loopy. o.o Last time I looked at her web page she'd turned into a bible-loving woman :O Weird. Still..

It's fanwork, yes, you can order it, but now that she's stopped writing it, I wouldn't reccomend it. Once you start you can't stop, and when you have to you're craving for the next chapters which will never come. :

http://www.yaoihousebooks.com/

Why does the bible always interfere with good reading? *pout*
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

User_2629207

A-Aerolyn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:25 am
I don't know :O Seems inevitable, though :  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games