Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply kpopFANS
If you could meet one person in the k-pop industry..... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Eve

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:50 pm
=] ^ se7en is a cutie to the max..lmao xD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:55 pm
lee hyo ri!!! i've seen jjang na ra in korea but i'm not really a fan of hers anyway....  

Hyung Horangi

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:43 am
Markonji
lee hyo ri!!! i've seen jjang na ra in korea but i'm not really a fan of hers anyway....

Eh??? But Jjang NaRa is very cute. ^_____^ I liked her dramas. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:54 pm
I'd say SE7EN of course i wanna meet him im mean look at him!!!!!lol
BoA and Hyori lee^^...
oh wait it say one...
SE7EN!!!^^
then...

-NannersIsSpiffy-

Hyung Horangi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:49 pm
Prince Orange
Markonji

she's super kawaii but a little too cute for me is all.. hahaha *scratches head* i do love her movie "oh happy days" though!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:40 am
Markonji
Prince Orange
Markonji

she's super kawaii but a little too cute for me is all.. hahaha *scratches head* i do love her movie "oh happy days" though!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I miss her days when she was popular. >.<

She was so funny hahaha..........  

I Have Moved

Hyung Horangi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:56 pm
Prince Orange
Markonji
Prince Orange
Markonji

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

agree agree... she's really cute especially when she does this (O.o) she's so adorable!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:11 pm
Markonji
Prince Orange
Markonji
Prince Orange
Markonji

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

agree agree... she's really cute especially when she does this (O.o) she's so adorable!!!

Hey what was she like?? biggrin  

I Have Moved

Hyung Horangi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:51 pm
she's always smiling and always being her usual cuteness... always bowing hahahahah .... she looks hell of a lot better in person than on screen and she's really small!!! probably about 5'1 or so..  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:41 am
I would have to choose all the members from Shinhwa, Taebin, Se7en, Kangta, and ummm...Yeah! razz For some reason I feel that if I ever met any other celebrity no matter how famous, I wouldn't be excited. confused Also, whenever I see other girls get all load, start screaming, jumpin' around and cry when they see a celebrity, I kinda start thinking to myself how StUpId ArE tHeSe GiRls!!! gonk
Well sadly I know for a fact that if I ever met Shinhwa, Taebin, Se7en, or Kangta...
sweatdrop
I hope theres someone there with me to get there autograph for me because by then I would have already have screamed my lungs out and have fainted right in front of them.... redface

Aya143

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:46 am
Markonji
she's always smiling and always being her usual cuteness... always bowing hahahahah .... she looks hell of a lot better in person than on screen and she's really small!!! probably about 5'1 or so..

AwwW! XD

I wish I could meet her. ^______^ (I'm 5'2, and I thought I was small... O_O)

Mmmmm I would like to have her autograph, she's really nice I heard. (Donates stuff hahaha.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:20 pm
I would love to meet Se7en  

musamitomi

Hyung Horangi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:56 pm
i'd also want to meet bi and min woo!!! i hope they could teach me some of their cool moves!!!! yeah!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:59 am
shin hye sung !  

konayuki-chan

Yakamashii

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:18 pm
Definitely XIAH JUNSU heart

kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers