Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Rurouni Kenshin Role Play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rurouni Kenshin?
  ISAWESOME!!
View Results

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:59 pm
"Not bad well I better be going Miss Kaoru asked me to get a few things, that she did. Goodbye Miss. Misao." He walks off.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:14 pm
Fujita walked up to kenshin and asked with his game face on"Are you mister kenshin Himura? "Fujita gave him a sly grin."Have I the offer of your life"  

Zeramir

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:25 pm
"And what would that be mister......"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:30 pm
Fujita took his glasses off and showed him his true face as he took the sword he had hidden in his shirt out from its sheeth"we fight...or your friends die...Hitokiri Battousai"  

Zeramir

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:36 pm
"Saito! What do you mean?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:44 pm
Saitoh pointed behind him so that he would see that none of his friends were there."You have grown weak Bottousai...I could have killed all your friends before and you would have never found out...and now they can't do anything to save you...for the wolf of mibu shall pass judgement on you."He took one of his left leg behind and the right one forward as he took his hands into the Gatotsu form."Remember this Battousai...this time you will die by it..."  

Zeramir

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:52 pm
"I think not, that i don't." Get's into his Hiten Mitsurugi stance.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:04 pm
"Lets see about that!"

User Image  

Zeramir

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:06 pm
"RyÅ«kansen!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:32 am
Suddenly, both Sanosuke and Misao heard a loud explosion coming from the dojo. wel, if not an explosion, then a sound of someone caneering through the wall. Sanosuke bolted ahead, leaving the shinobi in his wake, to find two men, both bloody, beating the hell out of each other. Sanosuke stood there, transfixed by the scene.

btw, i found this picture:
User Image mrgreen  

Sano-Ryuujin

Zeramir

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:44 am
"hyaaaa!!!"
User Image

Both men fall to the floor uncontiously and far too wounded. "Augh!"He caughes blood into the floor."I...I will get you next time Battousai..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:27 pm
Kenshin weakly stood up using his blade to steady himself, "Saito why do you keep trying?"  

Nightshade_Wulf

Sano-Ryuujin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:46 pm
"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?!" Sanosuke screamed at the top of his voice, drawing the attention of everyone in the room."And who the hell are YOU?!" He continued, pointing his finger accusingly at the bleeding Saito.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:55 pm
Kenshin weakly turns to Sano, "That is Saito he was the former leader of the Third Squad of the Shinsengumi. He's been out to beat me for a long time." He collapses.  

Nightshade_Wulf

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces