Hottest naruto girl ever?
  Sakura Haruno
  Ino Yamanaka
  Hinata Hyuga
  Temari
  Tenten
  Tsunade
  Yuhi Kurenai
  Haku(yeah I know he isn't a girl but what the hell hes hot anyways!)
View Results

Nerethil

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:46 am
Gaara looked stoicly at the huge gates in front of him.Konoha's greatest ninja,Tsunade had called for a meeting a few hours ago...Gaara would normally send a representative,but after the recent turn of events(meaning:thanx to Naruto saving his life) he decided to travel all the way to Konoha himself...He would get the chance to see his...friend(?) as well as the village itself...Although it brought back enough painfull memories,Gaara did not want to forget...If he ever forgot the things that happened in Konoha only a few years before,he could do the same mistakes again.And that was a risk he was unwilling to take...He approached the gates and looked at the guards there.He didn't even need to open his mouth.The guards bowed and he was let through....How careless...What if he wasn't the true Kazekage but someone tranformed with the Henge no jutsu...He would have to mention those two to Tsunade-san...And of course..."Swing!"...Gaara's thought's were interrupted by the sand that had stoppeed the kunai aiming for his head...He smiled and turned to see what was going on...The guards just smiled at him..."If it wasn't like that anyone could have blocked it,Gaara-sama..."said one of the guards...Gaara just nodded with a serious look and turned around,heading for Tsunade's place...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:09 pm
Sakura walked through the streets of Konoha Village her arms loaded with shopping bags. Looking down at the list in her of things to buy she had one shop left to go to. After getting in and out of the crowed shop, Sakura walked to the ice cream stand near the front gates only to watch as they opened. Looking closely Sakura couldn't believe her eyes as to who was entering the gate. It was Gaara from the Sand Village. "Wonder why he's here?" she said to herself. She watched as Gaara walked closer and waved to him. "Hey Gaara... Long time... no see.... huh?" she said hesitantly.  

DranineStone

Nerethil

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:15 am
DranineStone
Sakura walked through the streets of Konoha Village her arms loaded with shopping bags. Looking down at the list in her of things to buy she had one shop left to go to. After getting in and out of the crowed shop, Sakura walked to the ice cream stand near the front gates only to watch as they opened. Looking closely Sakura couldn't believe her eyes as to who was entering the gate. It was Gaara from the Sand Village. "Wonder why he's here?" she said to herself. She watched as Gaara walked closer and waved to him. "Hey Gaara... Long time... no see.... huh?" she said hesitantly.

Gaara looked towards the girl who had waved at him..."Sakura..."he said quietly as he walked up to her..."Yeah...It's been a while..."he agreed while examining her...She hadn't changed much.He remained there looking around at the Konoha village...It sure was quiet...He smiled a bit as he thought back to the chuunin exam and his nightwalks to this place...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:53 am
He looks back and Zabuza " now shal we begin or fight?"  

Areyboo Godfire

Tenx2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:32 am
Zabuza chuckled darkly "kukuku...I was hoping to get a little exercise...I have to admit I've gotten a bit rusty..." Sasuke scowled as Lee maintained his fighting pose, alert for any trap "I will not let you enter our peaceful village!" Lee cried and started the first steps in their dance of death.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:21 pm
Nerethil
DranineStone

Gaara looked towards the girl who had waved at him..."Sakura..."he said quietly as he walked up to her..."Yeah...It's been a while..."he agreed while examining her...She hadn't changed much.He remained there looking around at the Konoha village...It sure was quiet...He smiled a bit as he thought back to the chuunin exam and his nightwalks to this place...

Sakura blushes slightly as he came towards her and smiled. "What brings you here?" she askd then tilted her head to the side slightly as she saw him smile. "You okay?" she was shocked, to say the least, to see him smile.  

DranineStone

Nerethil

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:02 pm
DranineStone
Sakura blushes slightly as he came towards her and smiled. "What brings you here?" she askd then tilted her head to the side slightly as she saw him smile. "You okay?" she was shocked, to say the least, to see him smile.

"hmmm?Oh,sure..."he nodded calmly,his expression not changing a bit."I was summoned here by Tsunade-san...She must have something quite important,so I came here myself...Anyway..."as he finished his sentence Gaara looked around,as if looking for something...Spotting the building in which Tsunade resided,he coughed a bit and turned to Sakura."Would you mind coming with me?You're Tsunade-san's student,right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:11 pm
Nerethil
DranineStone

"hmmm?Oh,sure..."he nodded calmly,his expression not changing a bit."I was summoned here by Tsunade-san...She must have something quite important,so I came here myself...Anyway..."as he finished his sentence Gaara looked around,as if looking for something...Spotting the building in which Tsunade resided,he coughed a bit and turned to Sakura."Would you mind coming with me?You're Tsunade-san's student,right?"

Sakura smiles and nods. "Yeah sure, I'd love to come," she said. Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear she adjusted her stuff and smiled. "So... how have you been? You're team mates okay?" A blush would creep upon her cheeks every so often.  

DranineStone

Tenx2

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:31 pm
DranineStone
Nerethil
DranineStone

Sakura smiles and nods. "Yeah sure, I'd love to come," she said. Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear she adjusted her stuff and smiled. "So... how have you been? You're team mates okay?" A blush would creep upon her cheeks every so often.

"Temari-nee-chan and Kankura-nii-san are fine, but I swear, Kankuro's become more obsessed with his retarded puppets by the minute..." Gaara sighed pitifully, making Sakura giggle incessantly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:25 am
Tenx2
["Temari-nee-chan and Kankura-nii-san are fine, but I swear, Kankuro's become more obsessed with his retarded puppets by the minute..." Gaara sighed pitifully, making Sakura giggle incessantly.

{non-rp] I'm sorry but you can't do that. you can't jump into somebody elses rp and steal their character. if you want to rp to this you have to choose a different character. that is the rule of Roleplaying where ever you go  

DranineStone

Nerethil

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:09 pm
DranineStone

Gaara walked in his pace,taking his time as he looked around the village."well,I've been ok...I became Kazekage,so I don't really have time to go to missions with my siblings...Well...Temari was here a few weeks ago,helping one of your friends with the organisation of the latest chuunin exam.Is it this way?"he asked as they reached a crossroad.Gaara didn't seem to notice Sakura's blushing,or at least he was polite enough not to mention anything about it...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:37 pm
Nerethil

Gaara walked in his pace,taking his time as he looked around the village."well,I've been ok...I became Kazekage,so I don't really have time to go to missions with my siblings...Well...Temari was here a few weeks ago,helping one of your friends with the organisation of the latest chuunin exam.Is it this way?"he asked as they reached a crossroad.Gaara didn't seem to notice Sakura's blushing,or at least he was polite enough not to mention anything about it...

Sakura listens carefully then stops as he points in down the crossraod. "Yeah it's this way. Sounds like Temari is doing well. What of Kankuro, how's he? Oh hey my apartments near by do you mind if I drop off all these bags?" she asked as she motioned to the bags in her hands.  

DranineStone

Tenx2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:01 am
DranineStone
Tenx2
["Temari-nee-chan and Kankura-nii-san are fine, but I swear, Kankuro's become more obsessed with his retarded puppets by the minute..." Gaara sighed pitifully, making Sakura giggle incessantly.

{non-rp] I'm sorry but you can't do that. you can't jump into somebody elses rp and steal their character. if you want to rp to this you have to choose a different character. that is the rule of Roleplaying where ever you go

SORRY! Im still trying to get the hang of it! forgive me...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:30 am
DranineStone
Sakura listens carefully then stops as he points in down the crossraod. "Yeah it's this way. Sounds like Temari is doing well. What of Kankuro, how's he? Oh hey my apartments near by do you mind if I drop off all these bags?" she asked as she motioned to the bags in her hands.

"Kankuro's fine...He has become obsessed with training ever since he lost to those Akatsuki guys so,I haven't seen him a lot lately..."As Sakura mentioned the bags,it was the first time,Gaara showed some expression..."I'm sory I hadn't noticed those...Here,let me help you"he said,taking the bags from her hand."Which way is your house?"He had returned to his nomal emotionless expression...  

Nerethil

DranineStone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:18 am
Nerethil

"Kankuro's fine...He has become obsessed with training ever since he lost to those Akatsuki guys so,I haven't seen him a lot lately..."As Sakura mentioned the bags,it was the first time,Gaara showed some expression..."I'm sory I hadn't noticed those...Here,let me help you"he said,taking the bags from her hand."Which way is your house?"He had returned to his nomal emotionless expression...

Sakura blushes slightly as he takes some of the bags. "Thanks. My house is the big blue one, the third building from Tsunade-sensei's," she said as she pulled out her keys. "You know Gaara you surprise me."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff