Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
<<_Innocent Friends_>> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.:Ore wa hentai janai:.
  SOUBI!!!
View Results

psychotic LEE

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:57 am
Shira-chan7
Most of my friends are perverted so they know how two guys have sex. XD

I have yet to tell them about yaoi.....*thinks* Eh....maybe I shouldn't...

Spread the gay smex around! Don't be yaoi hogs! Share the lurveeee sweatdrop -ahem- yeah. I'm on a 'Hell Yeah. School's effing finished!' high. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:02 pm
My friends are so not innocent. They're into it too.  

Lunar Kissed

Ko-Toni

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:17 pm
Dude, I was the same way when I asked my mom about how guys had sex.
It was after I read the fourth volume of Gravitation, and we were in the car. .

Me: -Just finished manga- -shifts-
Hey, Mom. . .How do guys 'do it'?
Mom: -glances to me then to my siblings in the back-
-mouths out 'in their butt'-

xD

I think it is atually pretty dang funny.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:20 am
hahhaa aww how cute ^-^ in a disturbing way that you had to inform her. -cough

hahah at least my friends Know... XD usually i'm the clueless one sometimes if i don't get what they are saying..... takes a while for me to actually understand....... since i don't really listen....O_0  

The 8th Day

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:17 am
I didn't really know till I went to the old guild and read the manga there that got a little uh graphic....kinda sad..a gay guy who didn't know how to actually do it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:00 am
I have this one friend and it seems like no matter what we're talking about, if it happens to be dirty I have to explain it to her mad

Exotic~Muffin

psychotic LEE

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:23 am
Ko-Toni
Dude, I was the same way when I asked my mom about how guys had sex.
It was after I read the fourth volume of Gravitation, and we were in the car. .

Me: -Just finished manga- -shifts-
Hey, Mom. . .How do guys 'do it'?
Mom: -glances to me then to my siblings in the back-
-mouths out 'in their butt'-

xD

I think it is atually pretty dang funny.

HAHAHAHA. I guess that where YAOI came from. Have y'all heard bout' it?
~ Lance  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:15 am
My friends were the ones who corrupted my innocent mind. He claims he's straight but his favorite words are 'p***s, penetrates, and buttsecks'. All of them are uber perverted. <_<; Used to blush so much when I realized what their suggestive conversations were about. ^^;

I have never questioned how guys did it, but my sister asked how girls did.. >>; And after I read a certain manga, I wanted to know everything about it, so I did some research on the procedures. Learned many new things.. ninja Ah.. I just rambled! x_x;;  

Bright_Death

Winter Phantom

psychotic LEE

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:11 am
perryunicornboy
I didn't really know till I went to the old guild and read the manga there that got a little uh graphic....kinda sad..a gay guy who didn't know how to actually do it sweatdrop

OMG. That is kinda sad. How old are you? xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:12 am
Bright_Death
My friends were the ones who corrupted my innocent mind. He claims he's straight but his favorite words are 'p***s, penetrates, and buttsecks'. All of them are uber perverted. <_<; Used to blush so much when I realized what their suggestive conversations were about. ^^;

I have never questioned how guys did it, but my sister asked how girls did.. >>; And after I read a certain manga, I wanted to know everything about it, so I did some research on the procedures. Learned many new things.. ninja Ah.. I just rambled! x_x;;

I'm not a fan of Yuri but I don't hate it. redface How do girls do it though? gonk It's been naggin' at the back of my head! burning_eyes  

psychotic LEE

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:43 am
bitterSweetFate
Bright_Death

I'm not a fan of Yuri but I don't hate it. redface How do girls do it though? gonk It's been naggin' at the back of my head! burning_eyes

You dont know how girls do it??? XD XD XD Oh dear How can i explain this....Oh one word: VIbrators XP they are ususally a key part in lesbian sex, eithe r that or they use htier fingers and/or tounges XP I should know im Bi.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:25 pm
I had to explain to my best friend JT that there was a way to lose ur viginity twice...when i started explaining, he said this: EW! NO GROSS! STOP!. And that was the end of that conversaiton.  

FenrisValkyrie

celerystickk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:00 am
Jade Rotaski
bitterSweetFate
Bright_Death

You dont know how girls do it??? XD XD XD Oh dear How can i explain this....Oh one word: VIbrators XP they are ususally a key part in lesbian sex, eithe r that or they use htier fingers XP I should know im Bi.

burning_eyes WAHHHHHHHH ninja Damn yah Jade... twisted I was innocent... once. You've corrupted me!!!

Deal with it. I'm girl with a guy Avi. Donate, it might just become Roy! Smexy b*****d... heart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:01 am
FenrisValkyrie
I had to explain to my best friend JT that there was a way to lose ur viginity twice...when i started explaining, he said this: EW! NO GROSS! STOP!. And that was the end of that conversaiton.

ninja How do you lose your viginity TWICE? sweatdrop
-twitch-

Deal with it. I'm girl with a guy Avi. Donate, it might just become Roy! Smexy b*****d... heart

celerystickk

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:43 am
shounenAi4eva
FenrisValkyrie

ninja How do you lose your viginity TWICE? sweatdrop
-twitch-

Oh boy *Shakes head* Seen as im probably the oldest here (21) I guess I should explain. If your're a girl, you can lose your viginaty in two ways, the normal way (aka: stright way), and you can lose your a**l virginaty ( Which is when you lose it taking it up the a** putting it bluntly)

Oh and shounenAi4eva: You were corrupted the moment you fell in love with Shounen ai and Yaoi. My title is Jade Rotaski: Queen of pervesion I aim to corrupt! twisted Oh and another thing you know you want to make your avatar into roy mustang? Well he should have a silver pocket watch not a gold one ^_^ other than that it looks awesome, and i agree Roy is the smex esspecilly when bedding Ed twisted

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff