Dreaming with the stars???
  yes, but they can get a little hot sometimes
  sometimes. . they are alittle too bright
  no way!! i rather stay under my blankets
View Results

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:09 pm
f a n g i r l

you have dreams where you kill things? omg. . .scary. . .you gotta watch out. . . . well, at least you dont die in your dreams right?

does anyone ever have those dreams where you forget what happened when you wake up, but later everything in your dream happens? its weird, but i would dream of a polka dot umbrella, and later thats what i'll see. . .its weird. one time, i dreamed that my sister was screaming "omg! you killed it!" and later that morning, i killed a spider and my sister was screaming.

Hahaha yeah.. ;_; It's scary...

I woke up with my nose bleeding today. O_______O I was thinking of killing this girl at school (Not 'actual' killing, I was just angry. I'm not a madman to actually kill...) and then when I woke up, I found blood all over my bed and I panicked. gonk Damn I thought I cut myself somewhere crying

I had the dreams where I wake up and forget. :/ But it never comes true hahahaha. ^_______^ Maybe because I forgot about the dream so long, that I didn't recognize anything from my dream. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:15 pm
check this out guys it's funny hehehehe

User Image

good grief, they're all girls!!!!  

Hyung Horangi

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:52 pm
Markonji

User Image

Holy crap, you don't look like any of them to me. :/

BOA?!??! HAHAHAHA......... XD Oh man... I wanna cry!! XD

AHEM......  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:31 pm
Prince Orange
Markonji

User Image

AHEM......

Kekeke. . i think i just peed in my pants. . . .just joking. . .lol. that is funny. yeah, i dont see any simularities. . . . sorry, just arent girly looking enough ( unlike bou off an cafe). lol.  

f a n g i r l

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:31 pm
f a n g i r l
Prince Orange
Markonji

User Image

AHEM......

Kekeke. . i think i just peed in my pants. . . .just joking. . .lol. that is funny. yeah, i dont see any simularities. . . . sorry, just arent girly looking enough ( unlike bou off an cafe). lol.

keke. . i see a similarity. . . kek. . they are all leaning to posing in the same direction. . kekeke. . .but sorreee i guess you are not meant to be feminine. . keke

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:12 pm
[schizophrenic]
f a n g i r l
Prince Orange
Markonji

User Image

AHEM......

keke. . i see a similarity. . . kek. . they are all leaning to posing in the same direction. . kekeke. . .but sorreee i guess you are not meant to be feminine. . keke

exactly!!!!! how in the world could i look like any of them? hahahahahahaha really stupid!!!! hahahahahahaha  

Hyung Horangi

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:38 pm
Lol yeah, they're all leaning the same direction. XD That's funny hahaha. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:22 am
I have lots of weird dreams! ...but i dunt remember them now all of a sudden sweatdrop But my sis had a dream that she was a home and then all of a sudden, she heard singing coming from our kitchen. She went and opened a cabinet and found Jaejoong sitting in there, but it was not him who was singing, but my grade 6 teacher who was singing the canadian anthem! The thing is is that he sings horrible and she heard him sing the anthem at my graduation and then it was so disgusting that she heard it agin in her dreams...so ya..  

-alwaysmile-

Hyung Horangi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:01 pm
i dreamt about going out with boa hehehehe amazing!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:07 pm
BoA??? thats crazy. . .

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:16 pm
[schizophrenic]
BoA??? thats crazy. . .

Hahahahaha... no, me and Miyavi (about 25 years old I think..) AND No MinWoo going out is crazy. xD HAHAHA.... I would probably be like... "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I'M WITH THE TWO COOLEST GUYS EVER!! YAYAYAYAY~!"

Ahem... yeah. xD

Aww man, I wish I had that dream... -Force dreams-  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:29 pm
wow. . . you sure have an active imagination. .  

[schizophrenic]

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:51 am
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]
BoA??? thats crazy. . .

Hahahahaha... no, me and Miyavi (about 25 years old I think..) AND No MinWoo going out is crazy. xD HAHAHA.... I would probably be like... "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I'M WITH THE TWO COOLEST GUYS EVER!! YAYAYAYAY~!"

Ahem... yeah. xD

ehehe. . and now i think hes 26! had a birthday yesterday. oh man, marrying miyavi? that would rock!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:17 pm
f a n g i r l
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]
BoA??? thats crazy. . .

Ahem... yeah. xD

ehehe. . and now i think hes 26! had a birthday yesterday. oh man, marrying miyavi? that would rock!

yay!! happy birthday to him . . yesterday of course. .  

[schizophrenic]

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:21 pm
ahaha. . . i recently had a dream of hiroto from alice nine. and ryohei chiba from w-inds. such hott hott guys. nothing happened though. it was a pretty boring dream. so boring that i barely remember anything about it other than the guys.  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff