Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[Social] Homophobia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ikarukun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:31 pm
Well, I got to school at one of those "gangsta areas", so I'll might be in danger of losing my life if the idiots of my school(85% of the population) were to find out about me. Though there is no reason why I would need them to find out, so I don't really care. ^^

Last year, in geography class, my teacher(who tend to go way off-topic once every while) started talking about the election in canada and if what's-his-name take charge of the goverment were to be prime minister, he would ban the gay marriages, then we had about 7-9 people in my class (there are like 20 people in my class) started saying that gay is unnatural blah blah blah. The rest of the class were either supporting what those people are saying but are too shy to say anything or totally bored by this. I listened to their weaked arguement for 37 second(I counted), then I started chewing gum(it was spearmint).

So yeah, there really wasn't anything that scary at my school, though some people tend to think I'm gay out of sheer stupidity(they think basically anything that moves is gay), it gets annoying for me sometime. But since I'm such a professional smart@$$(and master of poking people at rib-cages super hard), they usually end up to be the ones suffering ^^ so yeah.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:22 pm
Let me hear the melody...

Most of my friends are homophobes. Especially my bus mate. He was like, "EWWW! Stay away from me!" when I told him about it. I haven't told it to the others, but my female friend is kinda accepting it one by one. (She tried Gravitation even though she already knew it was gay, but still gave me the CD she bought anyways. Such a good friend! Now I can watch it every time I want to!)

But other than that, it's kinda okay. Dad knew about it, but he still didn't care.

...Of your voice. heart

Hyuuga Kasumi

Dental Damnation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:37 pm
my dad is the biggest homophobe scream
a bunch of my friends are also border-line homophobes so there are a lot of times where I just want to cry when they start bashing stuff like RENT or that one bisexual guy at school that everyone hates.
I'm a straight Christian girl, but homophobia just makes me so mad!
Why can't everyone be treated equally? sad  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:32 pm
xLasherx
I don't get it either. It's retarded. It's not like a gay person is going to go out of their way to hurt someone because they're gay. Gays don't sit there and bash on the straights. Why the ******** can't the straights just leave the gays alone? It's ******** up. Eveyrone should just swing both ways! It would make life much easier! And besides, a door that swings both ways swings most often. ^_~

good idea and i world with all bis would probley have less or a population problem and less ppl would be homeless and starving she strait ppl your hurting are world
my parents are hugly mega homophobes and lots of my friends are really close to homophobic and it makes me wana cry some times i hate them HATE!!!!! them why do the uncountable crimes of this earth go unpunished screw the closed minded ppl lets go gay rape them in th middle of the nite ^_^ or beter yet midle of th day in plain site for the world to see^_^  

chainmefree3073

chainmefree3073

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:46 pm
Dante_Giovanni
I know what you mean Darku_Irisu. I was watching the Much VJ seach(in Canada) over at one of my friends house and her brother was watching with us. I said I wanted Sean to win 'cause I thought it would be cool to see a gay guy on Much. Her brother was like "What?!?" and he went on and on about how gays are againest the way of life, how the meaning of life is to have kids and two holes or to "pulls" can't so its wrong and how the Hitler(sp?) had the good idea to blow them all up and how gay is a sickness thats needs looking to. At the point I told him I was gay and that I hope something bad will happen to him since he said that about.

*sob* *huggles* its ok her brother sounds like a a*****e and need o go die in a hole and not have his body found for 3 week and when they do rats had eatten most of his flesh and his entire nub of a p***s off and what rotting peice of crap is left they throw in a garbage can weld the can shut and throw it into the ocean where the can slowly desintagrates (sp) and all the big man eatting fishys wont eat it cuz they can tell hes a homophobe.

wow that was really long if i did somthing wrong and i wasnt supost to type sumthingl like that im srry  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:22 pm
i had some s**t about my sexualility btu if some one has a problem then they can take it up with me.

like this one time before i came out to everyone,i was walking with some friends to my house.and when they had all left to their houses i was alone with my girlfriend. these little wangsters (wanna be gangsterz) come up to me and start saying "hey you little foggots doing here on our turf!??!" my girlfriend and i were all "******** get the ******** away from us!!" then thes little b***h comes up to me and tries to hit me and i grab her wrist and twist her backwards to were if she moves she will brake her arm twisted

b7y this time my girlfriend is so scared that she is shaking she sayz
"let her go she's not worth you getting in troble"(at that time my mother didn't know abount me) so i let her go she cures at me and goes back to her little group thingy.another one comez up but this time she is likr twice as big as the other one. i tell my girlfriend to run and she runs to her house to get some help.the big girl punches me in the cheast and kicks me down i tried to get up but some of the others came over to help the big one. she one i had hurt had a knife, just as she was going to stab me my girlfriends father and 5 older brothers and her mom comes to help and scare they off.my girlfriend's family knows that were dateing and they kknow i can't tell my family. they helped me into their house.

i had over 5 different cuts and more bruises than i cared to count.

about a week later i found them and had MY friends with me and did the same to all of then

all my friends were so mad they wanted to kill them but i told them not to and that it wasn't worth it that they weren't worth us all being thrown in jail in the end we won and they havent even come near ANY of my friendz!!! twisted  

lesbian_kitten_of_doom

Mischief-Foxx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:52 pm
Yup, thats happened to me. i have this earring on the tip of my left ear (it's clip on) and this girl asked why i only had one and i explained that i only paied for one (buying two was just too expanive at NekoCon and i look good with only one) and she asked if i was bi and i answered yes i was and she couldn't really believe it and blah, blah, blah. long story short, she basically stopped talking to me and some people sorta make fun of me at school, but i'm use to it, so it really doesn't bother me anymore. but its shows that there are some of those people like that out there.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:39 pm
People tend to hate what they dont understand and might be guilty of themselves. I find it very catholic how non accepting most of them are when the whole religion is supposed to be about being kind and living a good live. Does a good life include hating someone cause they happen to fall in love with the same sex? Hate usually leads to war, The god I know is a God of Love, not war.  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Yaoiman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:47 pm
I'm another one of those poor lovers of the Greek ways who is stuck in this poor excuss of a school where the majority believe themselves to be a gansta when all they are are mearly losers without belts

One plus side is that I am a large person both vertically and horizontally(well....maybe not HUGE in fat but I'm over 200Lbs and such....) and apparently am intimidating. They won't do crap to me

Most people know now and only one has had a problem and he's the infamous Alejandro who thinks that if everyone isn't a Methodist and if everyone isn't a Jesuit then the world will plunge into a new dark age.

My friends could care less. They believe in the idea I have of "if it doesn't negativly effect you why should you care?"

Those who claim to be a "crip" because its a well known "gang" seem to hate gays. They always make comments like "Man them queers be nasty!" and such. To which I reply "Really? I think my boyfriend is rather lovely." and they go O.o "sorry man." to which I go "its quite alright." and they tend to stop

Then there's the Cholos. They are without a doubt the weakest people on the face of the Earth. They threaten me and others with knives but cave when you glare at them. They laugh from a distance, keep silent when close. With them they reply "hey essey, so, you're gay? So like, how come you can sit down?" and I reply "Let me show you!" and they cower in fear of me brutally raping their poorly raised rumpletsiltskins. Of course, I'd never rape anyone, especially not that trash

The every loving best part though are the girls. Girls LOOOOOOOOVE me now. I DON'T KNOW WHY!? Girls I guess aren't homophobic, even the Uber religious or the ones who act like their male "gansta" counterparts.

The worst people though are the Middle Easterns. They can't stand it. They glare and make horrible comments about gay people like "they need to blow up all of them fags" and such. I don't speak to them, because they can't be pursuaded. They'll just say "whatever queer" over and over. Now, since I've persuaded the "ganstas", some of the cholos, the girls from the start, and the band(WOOOO BAND!) i've got support and thus these little intolerant digernerats leave.

^^
*note-If you're black, Mexican, a woman, or a Middle Eastern, don't get offended please. Thats just how the majority act at my school.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:04 pm
Yeah, I'm not gay but my boyfreind is......so I love yo freak people out by going around and saying that yeah my boyfreind is gay, and well I'm straight. Does tha make sense? HELP I NEED HELP FROM THE CHURCH OF GOD!" Its fun..........I'm a girl heart heart  

DarkFlowerGirl

raynebou

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:09 pm
hello! good for you, 4laugh
im a str8 girl,but i wear rainbows. . . a lot,so people always either stear clear,are mean to me,or dont talk to me,until they either ask a friend to ask me if im a lesbian,or they ask me themselves.
homophobes need to learn how to love,no matter who you love.
my dad once told me
"doesnt matter who ya ******** how ya ******** my dad really said that to me)  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:42 am
I am not a lesbian or bi, but I am strongly against homophobia. Unless you have someone hitting on you, it’s not your business; so why care? People are so stupid, involving themselves in topics that have nothing to do with them. If you think it’s ‘evil’ or a ‘sin’ then don’t do it, and leave it be. People really get my PO’ed sometimes. Gah.  

VairaSmythe

Friendly Poster

PrototypeHastur

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:05 pm
I kind of laugh at homophobes. Thier reaction to gay stuff is very very funny.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:29 pm
What. The. Hell. I hate people like that. They're a bunch of homophobes whose only reason to hate is "because it's wrong." Why is it wrong? So you happen to like people of the same gender. Big deal. And it's not like you harass them for being straight. Go "Hey, I don't like you because you like the opposite gender you sick freak." No. You wouldn't say that because it's /stupid/. Homophobic people say things like "queer" or "dyke" or the ever popular "f**." It's hurtful and it's ******** rude. And I don't know why they'd say things like that. Does it make them feel better or something? I'm just sick of some of the s**t I hear about how homophobes hurt gay or bisexual people mentally and physically. I'm bisexual myself and I'm greatful for some of the friends I have that don't give a flying ******** that I'm bi and trust me completely. And you know, if you have some friends that don't really like that you're gay or bisexual or support gays, then, well, you can't really consider them friends and you don't need them in your life. Because people like that just suck. And you don't want people who suck around you. (aha, go ahead and laugh at the unintended innuendo) Alright, I'm done ranting. XD;;  

Appled

SharpCookies

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:46 pm
My friend is a homophobe. He says he is, but I don't think he is to the degree that he makes it seem. It really annoys me... especially when I'm confused about my sexuality and I'm afraid he might not be my friend anymore if he foun out I might be bi... And one of my friends kind of acts gay, I'm not sure he is, and he makes fun of him for it all the time. It really annoys me.

I know a few people who make fun of homosexuals. It really bothers me. I mean, they are indeed human. Not aliens or whatever. They deserve the same respect. The people who they call gay or whatever may or may not be; I don't know. But it still gives them no right to make fun of them for it.

[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff