Reply ~ Main Forum ~
The Sun! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[RikuxHarada]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:08 pm
Sunny days are nice and all but even if its winter, summer , spring or fall I'm rarely outside at all. Not cause most everyone calls me goth. Its cause I really don't have much to outside where I live and most of the people I live near are pretty scary during the day.....So I just avoid them and any contcat with them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:34 am
Macabre_Cogitation

I would love your weather with a passion.
I am being honest too.
I actually run around without a cout, gloves, or anything besides my normal clothes, during out winter.
It only got to about -9C here last winter crying
I want it colder..!!
I also get a tan if I wear my coat, it's weird for some reason, considering it's a full leather trenchcoat.

Only -9 celsius?

The lowest temperatures we get here are 40 F, 35 if we're lucky.

That's the LOWEST. It's snowed twice here since I've been born. Once when I was born, and then 16 years later on Christmas Eve.
The highs around here are usually 90-110F. I freeze my butt off in anything below 75F.....
So I LOVE sunny days. I only burn on my shoulders and torso area...so I just slap some sunblock on my shoulders, put on a tank and shorts, and go walking around.

I have an olive complexion, myself. My skin's about 5 shades tanner than this avvy lol. Not too tan. but not pale either.  

2aetH

Ming Chen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:55 am
I...don't really like sunny days. I prefer to be cloudy, or slightly rainy, but I have nothing against sunny days. But when it's sunny, I normally go outside running or something. But generally, I'm an inside person, and i waste all my time on the computer anyway >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:51 pm
ahhh... no. I don't like the sun all that much. I prefer cloudy or showery fall days. But that part of me developed partially because I'm asthmatic and i tend to hyperventilate when i panic, so showers are calming. 3nodding

Sunny Days and me = xp

EDIT: and i think i just repeated (unknowingly, i didn't read all the posts) what bloodXalchemist said. oops. sweatdrop but not completely, as I don't go running.  

The Deadliest Grace

4,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:42 pm
Allergic to sun.

Don't burn or tan, simply break out in an itchy rash.

-sigh-

I LOVE to be outside though.

Skateboarding, scootering, rollerblading, playing manhunt...

You name it, I love to be outside doing it =3

-sigh-

Oh well.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:05 pm
I'm not/don't concidered 'goth' but I despise the sun, and tans. x]
They sicken me. It's kind of weird, because I've always been like that.
The sun gets on my nerves, blinds me, makes me sneeze, means everyones all. 'Horray' Perfect days for sports and PE, I hate both. I'm light sensetive too.

My grandmother had a mental explosion one day when I made a comment about the sun. She was like. "Be graceful, do not dislike God's holy light." So... I kinda stared at her like.. Eee. o.o;

Epyona

2aetH

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:58 pm
emoRockLover
I'm asthmatic and i tend to hyperventilate when i panic, so showers are calming. 3nodding

They're calming to me too. In fact, I get uber-tired during rainstorms lately unless I'm out in them. Then I'm uber-energetic.
But, then again, it's rare for there to be just rain in a rainstorm around here, and no one will let me dance out in a thunderstorm. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:34 pm
i'm not a big fan of the sun like i hate taning....i prefear the pale...and i hate heat but if it's a cool and there's a nive breeze i'll chill out in the sun....  

slipknot_him_slut

Oterys

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:44 pm
I like the sun but it doesn't like me. Sometimes I get sunburn so I have to wear sunscreen. I'm also light sensitive so that sucks too. When its too hot I get headaches out of this world. It had nothing to do with stereotypes or the fact that I'd like to retain my complexion.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:48 pm
Laharl Part Dux
They say its part of the Goth thing to be sunshy, but I wanted to know how many of us actually like bright sunny days. I know I do. If it's nice I'm usually out doing stuff . And I love to be out at the pool if the days nice and hot.

And what about tans? I mean I don't intentionally go out and suntan, but it happens naturally for me with being out so much, even with a lot of sunblock.

((Just as a disclaimer I am not stereotyping goths by saying that most goths are sunshy, but more rather trying to break that stereotype by asking these questions))
I'm not sun shy, but I do prefer rainy days over sunny ones, I've always been that way, even when I was a little kid. I do, however, stay out of the sun a lot, I've gotten very tan and to me, I look bad tan.(I think I look bad period but I look worse with a tan)  

BlairyFairy

Dorian Requiem

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:34 am
*We are so killing the whole, 'braking the stereotype' thing this is ment for*

I got light eyes but I naturally squint. I never burn, but tan way to easily. I love a nice sunny summer day, and the way it looks, I just don't like the heat. I enjoy all weather, and all types of lifestyles, but I think goth is cooler, and I like dreary British style weather. (I've always lived on the west coast/lower mainland) I spent a number of years living in a city below sea level, so we got alot of rain, almost no snow. And in my original city before the below sea level one, it was always overcast. I don't know if I enjoy that weather because its nostalgic for me, or because I enjoy all things dreary, and british/goth. lol. I usually stay inside. Despite whatever the weather is. I like being out in the rain, especially thunderstorms at night, but we never get them around were I live. I also enjoy winter a bit more as its dreary. Depends on the person, style, looks, et cetera, but in general, the paler=the better.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:55 am
My friends make fun of me for being in love with summer (the sun and heat< i live in the desert... seriously hot>) sweatdrop .. heheh... i cant help if i was born in the middle of it xd  

Lucky F13

Invisible Giver

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:33 pm
i like cold sunny days, i'm inside a lot though and no matter what i do my skin always manages to tan despite how much sunscreeen i put on. evil  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:24 pm
Laharl Part Dux
They say its part of the Goth thing to be sunshy, but I wanted to know how many of us actually like bright sunny days. I know I do. If it's nice I'm usually out doing stuff . And I love to be out at the pool if the days nice and hot.

And what about tans? I mean I don't intentionally go out and suntan, but it happens naturally for me with being out so much, even with a lot of sunblock.

((Just as a disclaimer I am not stereotyping goths by saying that most goths are sunshy, but more rather trying to break that stereotype by asking these questions))
i like rainy winter days.. but i cant help but go out on sunny days  

undiscovered_darkness

undiscovered_darkness

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:26 pm
-friend beside her stealing computer-

I HATE THE SUN!!!!! It hurts my eyes... but I still like sunny days... o.O I'm confusing... But I don't like how hot it is... -cries-  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff