Total Votes : 6

Dark_fangirl

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:15 pm
Teehee had to be a neko..awsome ears
Name: Yuki
Class:Rouge/thief
Race:Cat demon
Weapons:daggers/short sword/kuni/shuriken/and some demonic magic
Personality:a fun loving girl who lost her family living on her own she had to learn to live and being a rouge and thief was the only way for survival and may talk in third person or add ness to all discriptive words for the fun of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:18 pm
i RP as me...
NAME: Miyu Maru
SEX: Female
DESCRIPTION: She is the daughter of Orochimaru. A member of the sound village Jounins and the Anbu Black Ops of the Sound Village. (sorry people, but in the later episodes that Masashi Kishimoto origanally made... Sasuke falls in love With Miyu... sorry fangirls)  

Miyu Maru-demon girl

KissShining

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:21 pm
I rp...
-NAME: Elli or just Elle.
-SEX: Female
-BREED: Cat Demon
-JOB: Assasin
-Assasin name: Eyes
User Image

-PHYSICAL FORM: She has three forms. Her primary form is her neko form. She has two black cat ears and a long black tail. Her eyes are a very dark hue and malice looking. She has long silver hair and is very pale. Usually wears black. She other form is a human looking form where she looks exactly like a normal human, though pretty skanky because of the clothes. Her third form is her stronger demon form where her claws and fangs both grow longer and the cat ears and tail disappear again. Her eyes glow red while she transforms into this stage.

-WEAPONS/ATTACKS: Daggers/knives, she has healing powers but can only use them on other people - not herself, Bleeding Dagger (attack). Also extremely agile, graceful, and quick on her feet.

-PERSONALITY: She has a big attitude and doesn't like people getting in her way. She'll pick a fight with just about anyone just for a challenge and very much enjoys spilling blood. She loves, leather, lace, skimpy clothes and it extremely self-centered and confident. Elli absolutely depsises all humans, and is very vengeful. She's rough around the edges, but if you get to know her, she can be more kind, but don't get scared off by her bitchy attitude when you first meet her. Oh, she also loves to drink and can drink a lot.

-HISTORY: When she was young, she fell in love with a human boy, and they were engaged to be married. Only, her fiance was was murdered by a man named Jet. Since, she became an assasin to hunt down Jet and take revenge. She's become very cold, mean, angry, and vengeful.

My character is very well developed and I stay in character when rping her. Elli is actually the very opposite of myself. So, it's kind of fun. If you want to rp with her, here's the site. It's on xanga.

www.xanga.com/xxElli_lovexx  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:51 pm
ok i am inuyasha sweatdrop  

cloudndh91

Green Apple Pies

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:42 pm
Here's mine~  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:47 pm
I usually create my own, although on occasion, I may base a character largely on an anime character.  

Scary_Moonlight

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:37 pm
name: Yushai Teruzumi

bio: Is a great ninja without much of a past. He lived a relatively normal life until he graduated the academy. He excelled in a three-man cell and became a chunin at the age of 11. He proceeded to impress the jounin and other ninja and was soon let into the ANBU Black Ops at the age of 14 and currently holds the title of special jounin. He has one special jutsu that is out of the ordinary and that is Oni sommoning. They are very useful in combat. His personal sommon is Chunta Himoriki an Oni lord who can assume the shape of a sword for combat.[/  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:34 pm
Names Chi

I'm the half-demon daughter of inuyasha and kagome, i'm mute and appear depressed but thats only beacuase idiots bore me and every1 i meet is an idiot  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:30 pm
name: Yoko
Male or female: Female
Wepons:spiate energy,claws,fangs, laser sowrd(even though the pic does not show it she dose),can shape shift

apperance:
[img]http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a222/devin_mouse/Anime girls/Demon[img]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:44 am
My RP character i say should be Kyo, from fruits basket note picture below...

Name: Kyo
Height: 6 ft 2
Sex: Male
Notes: Spirit of the Zodiac, "Cat" is inside Kyo where if hugged transforms into a cute cat that can speak.

User Image

Kyo if the one who's in front of the girl Tohru biggrin  

Karin34

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:08 am
so when are we starting the rp  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 pm
so can it be Miyabi, the char I made or what, like I know it doesn't have to be from anime, but can it be completely original?  

Miyabi o_o

Honeydukes Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:25 am
Name:Tenma Honda
Height:5'.5'' (5 foot 5 inches)
Race:Grass Fairy
Weapons:Tetsaiga and Kunai
Personality:hyperactive, and a anime-and-animal-lover.
Appearance:User Image
((add green wings))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:37 pm
Name: Aanna Love
Race: Neko
WhenNeko: http://republika.pl/blog_mg_3055666/3063391/sz/anime_girl2.jpg
When Human:
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d134/Nabsster/blondie_AnimeBlonde.jpg
Bio:She naver had a family, but she kind to everyone.
She shy.  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers