Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
What's The Strangest Dream You Have Had? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

goth_grl_01

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:00 pm
the weirdest dream i've had is where me and my friends were put in the place of sora and the others in the kingdom hearts:chain of memories game and i was trying to find them. it was really weird!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:26 pm
I just had another whacked out dream... But I don't think it's appropriate to tell you guys about it...

>_>

<_<  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Celestia Oceanbreeze

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:50 pm
You probably won't believe it but it was a major "Dream Spiral." As one ended, the other began, y'know?

Anyhow, it started off in my old junior high. Some people were harrassing. To escape, I jumped to the top of the gymnasium, where there was this giant fish. I dropped it on the hecklers and struck some super hero pose.

From there, I found myself on a street tied to a telephone post with someone behind me. I can't remember what exactly it was or anything, but then it wound up with us using teamwork to swing the post and untie ourselves. And we ran in different directions. I ran into a light that I have seen before in my dreams, a star.

But unlike the other times I saw this star in my dreams, it lead me to another portal which involved a large spider web and a spider twice as tall as I am at least. The more I would struggle, the worst I would get stuck in its web. I only remember another light before I woke up with the sensation that I have fallen. Something that averages once a year in my dreams.

So insane I still can't believe it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:08 am
I suddenly remembered 1 which i had many many years ago XD it's quite funny actually XD it had something to do with power rangers and saving the world XD Lmao and the power rangers had to change in the restroom cuz ermmmmzz.. their uniforms didn't just *POOOOF* appear XD  

[pArAd0x]

Turtle-flavoured Pizza

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:30 am
A few years ago my sister had lots of posters on her wall.

I dreamt that while she was out I accidentaly set her wall on fire. I ran to the kitchen to get a fire extinguisher, but there were about fifty. They were all made out of plastic. I picked one and ran back to her room, but I heard a car noise and saw she was home. Then the dream ended.

Once I dreamt I woke up at 3:00 AM, then went back to sleep and woke up an hour later and when I finally woke up I had overslept by two hours! scream

I have done lots of crazy things in my dreams and seen even crazier things. In one dream there was this dog that looked like one of the dogs in Lady and The Tramp except one of it's ears was yellow, and made of newspaper.

I have had a lot of crazy dreams and if you want to hear more just ask.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:26 am
every dream i have has something crazy in it. The other night i had a dream (rather like hunter x hunter style) where i had an opponent that i had to defeat but it was a monkey. an evil monkey. but when i eventually found him he was completely bald and was eating rice and 2 fish pies, but he couldnt finish off the 2nd fish pie because he was full. Then i felt sorry for him because he was bald.Thats a weird dream eh. sweatdrop  

FeenixCat

High-functioning Krampus

8,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ruun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:09 am
Every been on a ship that was sinking and there were no way out. That's was my strangest dream, not to mention scariest... sweatdrop ...I've developed a sudden fear of sea going ships  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:58 am
I had a dream about Fushigi Yugi. I was in Miaka's place and was being attacked. Then Tamahome came to rescue me.  

ee kiki

Moonlit_Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:52 am
Wow...umm....this is when I was five or six and was addicted to NES...

I would be playing NES (usually Zelda or Mario) and I would try to turn the system off. The light on the NES would turn off but the game would still be displayed the TV screen. Then there is a huge earthquake and I fall down through my floor into the spinning blades of a helicopter and wake up just before I died............... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:20 pm
Hmm... had another wierd dream...

so i'm in my bedroom looking at the cieling and its 1:00am in the morning. Then these porcelian dolls my grandpa gave me start talking to me saying to me in a chant like voice,

"Ne-chan...Ne-chan..."

Then they start doing this wierd chuckle thing and god it freaked me out...

then they start to climb my bed and stab me with envelope openers.

Then i wake up.

So then after that dream i asked my mom to put the dolls away in a safe place... away from me. xd And i am now kind freaked out when someone points an envelope opener at me... @.@

NittleGrasper`

Turtle-flavoured Pizza

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:39 am
NittleGrasper^-^
Hmm... had another wierd dream...

so i'm in my bedroom looking at the cieling and its 1:00am in the morning. Then these porcelian dolls my grandpa gave me start talking to me saying to me in a chant like voice,

"Ne-chan...Ne-chan..."

Then they start doing this wierd chuckle thing and god it freaked me out...

then they start to climb my bed and stab me with envelope openers.

Then i wake up.

So then after that dream i asked my mom to put the dolls away in a safe place... away from me. xd And i am now kind freaked out when someone points an envelope opener at me... @.@

Interesting...

*points envelope opener at NittleGrasper*

Don't worry. My envelope opener has a duck on the end of it. It won't hurt you 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:38 am
@Tarentatek O_O if my sis set fire to my wall of posters i'll murder her alive O_O *hangs on to her precious anime Posters crying

@FeenixCat Bald Monkeys? O_O

@NittleGrasper Dolls are scary O_O esp after watching Chucky and the 1st episosde of Matentei Loki Rangarok with the ebil laughing doll in it O_O;  

[pArAd0x]

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:45 pm
pArAd0x
Speaking of dreams.. just wondering if any 1 has recurring dreams? or dreams with dejavu-ish feelings to them? XD or dreams that seem to just continue and add on each time you go back to sleep? ^_^;
I have.. 3 weeks ago I had a dream about me and my older bro, and his wife in a hospital hallway(My nephew, their son, was in the hospital), messing with something on the walls, and opening doors.. then on Saturday, I found out that my nephew was taken to the hospital, and when we were walking in the halls twoard the elevators, my bro starts opening doors and messing with the foam dispensers on the walls for no reason what so ever xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:34 pm
Okay this wasn't so strange, but it was GREAT.

I'm invited over to a huge mansion right? I have no idea why I'm here but these 9 really cute anime guys come up. whee 3nodding (I'm serious, if I could print out my dream, I'd show you)
They all came up to me like "What may I do for you, oh beautiful one? " and things like that. Later, they all wrote a song just for me and wanted me to name their newly made band. (for some reason they were all on top of buckets so "Jumpin on Buckets") blaugh
Even more later, it was night out and a psycho killer grabs me and I scream. Then I look around to find none of my guys around to help me! ... So I just kick his @$$ myself. THE END. scream xp  

ShadowPuppete

Kaidou

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:33 pm
Well I'm not sure of its the weirdest, but I think it was the most interesting...it was about Bleach and all i can remember about it was me jumping from rooftop to rooftop being chased by shinigami xd

...i think this is what happens when i watch a new episode right b4 i go to sleep lol sweatdrop blaugh  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff