Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply kpopFANS
Question about TRAX............ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free money
  No... *takes money anyways*
View Results

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:02 am
orientalxbaby
SutekiYume
orientalxbaby
SutekiYume
x_xse7enx_x
no minwoo. . . *drool* and i dont mind the makeup. . it doesnt make him gay. . .take jrockers for an example. . they may do a lot of ummm "fanservice" but they are totally straight. . its fashion. . . . and it looks good on him. . .*licks lips*

LOL YEAH! XD Totally sexii........... ^^

hmmm. . thats funny. .. i do not like how jrocks do fan service. . . it scares me. .

What's fanservice? *little range of vocabulary* How do J-Rockers do fan service? O_O

fan service. . never want to see one of those again. .. but some people enjoy it like x_xse7enx_x. . it is when guys or girls. (mostly guys and jrockers) lean in close to each other and KISS (sometimes an extended or french kiss like miyavi likes to do). . . or you knoe "do weird things to each other". . if you know what i mean. . and how can they be totally straight when they do scary frighting things like that.. . i say that it is a scary thing to see. . it tramatizes me when i see it. .

oh my god............. O_O

Just......... oh my god........ T0T

Anyone know if Rose did any... erm, fanservice like that? O_O

'Cause that's pretty scary... French kissing thing....... especially.....

I've heard of Miyavi alot, I even heard Rose was a fan of him... O_O Does anyone have a pic of him?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:54 pm
SutekiYume
orientalxbaby
SutekiYume
orientalxbaby
SutekiYume
x_xse7enx_x
no minwoo. . . *drool* and i dont mind the makeup. . it doesnt make him gay. . .take jrockers for an example. . they may do a lot of ummm "fanservice" but they are totally straight. . its fashion. . . . and it looks good on him. . .*licks lips*

LOL YEAH! XD Totally sexii........... ^^

hmmm. . thats funny. .. i do not like how jrocks do fan service. . . it scares me. .

What's fanservice? *little range of vocabulary* How do J-Rockers do fan service? O_O

fan service. . never want to see one of those again. .. but some people enjoy it like x_xse7enx_x. . it is when guys or girls. (mostly guys and jrockers) lean in close to each other and KISS (sometimes an extended or french kiss like miyavi likes to do). . . or you knoe "do weird things to each other". . if you know what i mean. . and how can they be totally straight when they do scary frighting things like that.. . i say that it is a scary thing to see. . it tramatizes me when i see it. .

I've heard of Miyavi alot, I even heard Rose was a fan of him... O_O Does anyone have a pic of him?

a pic of who? ive never seen any of the trax members doing fanservice. . . .not yet anyway. hehe. and i dont mind them kissing but i dont like french kissing. i think a pec on the cheek is enough for me. . .hehe  

f a n g i r l

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:27 pm
x_xse7enx_x
SutekiYume
orientalxbaby
SutekiYume
orientalxbaby

a pic of who? ive never seen any of the trax members doing fanservice. . . .not yet anyway. hehe. and i dont mind them kissing but i dont like french kissing. i think a pec on the cheek is enough for me. . .hehe

A pic of Miyavi. biggrin Yeah I never seen TRAX do any fan service either. biggrin But they're cute just standing there anyway. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:58 pm
SutekiYume
x_xse7enx_x
SutekiYume
orientalxbaby
SutekiYume
orientalxbaby

A pic of Miyavi. biggrin Yeah I never seen TRAX do any fan service either. biggrin But they're cute just standing there anyway. XD

a fanservice pic of miyavi or just a pic? hehe . . . cause i dont have any fanservice picks. . . most of his fanservice pics are. . . .um. . . .i dont like them! seeing it moving is cool. but in pictures, bleh. . hehe  

f a n g i r l

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:42 am
x_xse7enx_x
SutekiYume
x_xse7enx_x
SutekiYume
orientalxbaby

a fanservice pic of miyavi or just a pic? hehe . . . cause i dont have any fanservice picks. . . most of his fanservice pics are. . . .um. . . .i dont like them! seeing it moving is cool. but in pictures, bleh. . hehe

Lol, it doesn't matter to me. I just wanna see his face. biggrin *Curious if he's lovely*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:09 am
SutekiYume
x_xse7enx_x
SutekiYume
x_xse7enx_x
SutekiYume
orientalxbaby

Lol, it doesn't matter to me. I just wanna see his face. biggrin *Curious if he's lovely*

here is one. . i am just too lazy to find another one. . you can not see his face. . but you can surely tell it is him. . .

User Image

you can also see him in action if you watch oresama. . . hey why are we talking about jrock now??? pop is not dead. . . . i have not heard of the trax doing fanservice either. . .

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:11 am
orientalxbaby
SutekiYume
x_xse7enx_x
SutekiYume
x_xse7enx_x

here is one. . i am just too lazy to find another one. . you can not see his face. . but you can surely tell it is him. . .

User Image

you can also see him in action if you watch oresama. . . hey why are we talking about jrock now??? pop is not dead. . . .

OMG Oh dear.......... was he just kissing him during a performance? yikes....... lol.

Thanks Oriental. biggrin

Anyway, I heard Rose is going to university again. O_O I wonder when he'll sing again...........................  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:58 pm
eh. . .hehe. yes that would be miyavi. . . . hes crazy and hyperactive though. . thats what i like. he has his crazy pictures. . . . and his non crazy ones. . . i personally think that they are all hott cause ive been into him for a while. and hehe. . that picture. . wow aggressive. . hehehe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i dunno. . .i find him extremely cute

anyways. . .back to the trax. . .really? rose is going to school? hehe i make it sound like hes a kid. . . that is so cool. now we have something in common. but sadly hes like the opposite of me. hes not scared to dye his hair. i am. and he's hott and famous. . . me? absolutely not. hehe  

f a n g i r l

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:43 pm
x_xse7enx_x
eh. . .hehe. yes that would be miyavi. . . . hes crazy and hyperactive though. . thats what i like. he has his crazy pictures. . . . and his non crazy ones. . . i personally think that they are all hott cause ive been into him for a while. and hehe. . that picture. . wow aggressive. . hehehe

anyways. . .back to the trax. . .really? rose is going to school? hehe i make it sound like hes a kid. . . that is so cool. now we have something in common. but sadly hes like the opposite of me. hes not scared to dye his hair. i am. and he's hott and famous. . . me? absolutely not. hehe

AHH he smokes..... yet he's attractive! XD Wouldn't kiss him though.... strictly against smoking, but there's nothing wrong with calling him attractive. XD I think I'm starting to like him. ^^

Lol yup! At least it says so in Wikipedia.... hmm... according to Wik, RyeoWook from SuJu's gonna attend the same university with Rose. O_O

You're scared to dye your hair?? I dyed mine. biggrin Well... bleached. XD It's like orangey-blonde right now...... I plan to dye it again! biggrin Aww... don't say that! You can be hot and famous. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:25 pm
SutekiYume
x_xse7enx_x

AHH he smokes..... yet he's attractive! XD Wouldn't kiss him though.... strictly against smoking, but there's nothing wrong with calling him attractive. XD I think I'm starting to like him. ^^

Lol yup! At least it says so in Wikipedia.... hmm... according to Wik, RyeoWook from SuJu's gonna attend the same university with Rose. O_O

You're scared to dye your hair?? I dyed mine. biggrin Well... bleached. XD It's like orangey-blonde right now...... I plan to dye it again! biggrin Aww... don't say that! You can be hot and famous. biggrin

smokers. . they are fun. . . i guess. . . .who smokers??? rose??? wow school. . how cute. . . i kinda picture a little asian kid going to kindergarden. . . keke. . . with blonde hair. . . i never dyed my hair before.. . can not have the color that i want. . . i want gray. . different right??? ever since i saw donghae and miyavi with it i want it too. .

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:54 pm
orientalxbaby
SutekiYume
x_xse7enx_x

smokers. . they are fun. . . i guess. . . .who smokers??? rose??? wow school. . how cute. . . i kinda picture a little asian kid going to kindergarden. . . keke. . . with blonde hair. . . i never dyed my hair before.. . can not have the color that i want. . . i want gray. . different right??? ever since i saw donghae and miyavi with it i want it too. .

GAhhh I would want my hair dyed white-blonde! biggrin

Rose doesn't smoke! biggrin That's so cool of him! He doesn't drink either! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:57 am
Fanservice.. I don't think TRAX has done that... Personally I don't really mind. It's kinda weird, because sometimes it seems out-of-place or forced. But if it's at the right time, it can be really cute! (An Cafe is good at this! Adorable~ >w<)

And dying your hair is fun~ I've went through many colors.. currently it's black and magenta.. @__@  

Alicks
Captain

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:14 am
SutekiYume
x_xse7enx_x

yes. . . . people say he used to smoke and that now he uses this device that helps you stop smoking. . .but then some think he still sneaks a couple of ciggarettes. . hehe i hate smoking too.

wow. . the same university?!? i wanna go to THAT university! i always dreamed of going to a school full of hott guys. . . even though this is just two. hehe.

and yeah. i'm so scared of dying my hair. im always thinking 'what if it turns out odd looking?' you know. . . cause some hair colors look like they are just meant to be used on blondes and . . hehe i have black hair. but ive always thought of dying it silverish like miyavi's hair up there. or a dark dark dark dark blue. hehe. i guess im too into the anime style.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:59 am
x_xse7enx_x
SutekiYume
x_xse7enx_x

yes. . . . people say he used to smoke and that now he uses this device that helps you stop smoking. . .but then some think he still sneaks a couple of ciggarettes. . hehe i hate smoking too.

wow. . the same university?!? i wanna go to THAT university! i always dreamed of going to a school full of hott guys. . . even though this is just two. hehe.

and yeah. i'm so scared of dying my hair. im always thinking 'what if it turns out odd looking?' you know. . . cause some hair colors look like they are just meant to be used on blondes and . . hehe i have black hair. but ive always thought of dying it silverish like miyavi's hair up there. or a dark dark dark dark blue. hehe. i guess im too into the anime style.

HAHA! I want to go that university too! biggrin

Hmm well I'm Korean and I have dark hair, but apparently, I have a lighter natural hair color than most koreans. O_O So when I was planning to bleach my hair to an orangey color, it almost came out blinding blonde. O_O

Ai yie yie.......... but it still looks good. biggrin

Silver....... hmmmm my parents would NEVER allow me HAHAHA.... I'd like navy blue too...... I wonder if they'll let me do that?

You like anime too? biggrin YAY! lol a bit randomness.......

Hey was Typhoon born in America? Just heard that somewhere, but I'm not sure..........  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:42 pm
haha. . . my parents would never let me dye my hair that color either. . anime is okay. . .. never heard that he was born in america. . speaks pretty good english. .

kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff