Reply Role Play
Neo-Tokyo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angiesoco

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:07 am
"Umm, yeah, I think that's what they call it. But, heh, we've only lived there for a day and a half, so we're not quite sure what the address is." Kayla then grew an embarassed look. redface Unsure what to say next, she just kept quite, waiting for directions to their new home.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:34 pm
"I'm sorry but I don't believe I know where that is..."she said quietly, "But.... I can find where it is for you.. "

Yes, information like that was far more easily found than anything else of course. She just had to get a few people on it and she'd have directions in her hand in less than 15 minutes. But of course information from a gang leader doesn't come so easily.

So before the two started to get excited she stopped them.

"However, information like that doesn't come cheap. How well do you each of you fight??"she asked.  

xoSukaiSakakiox

lol3131

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:47 pm
Kira looked at her "We both fight really well."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:55 pm
"A really now? Hey, you know you don't become gang leader for nothing..."she said softly smiling.

"Any who... if you can hit me just once and hit me well I mean.. no sissy punches or nothin'.. I'll tell ya where ya need ta go..?"

She had on a smug smile as she did this. It was probably going to be a really tough fight for them. She wasn't surprised at all.

[I might god mode a little but don't worry it's not like you won't nick me or something...]

"Are we in agreement??"  

xoSukaiSakakiox

lol3131

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:12 pm
Kira smirked "Agreed." as soon as she said this she took off and attemped a hit...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:24 pm
"Alright.. alright.."she said but then suddenly Kira had already launched herself at her!

Ducking and grabbing her arm she stopped her for a moment.

"This wouldn't be the place to go at it my dear.."she said in a quiet tone as the party had stopped and turned their attention to the small scene up on the balcony.

"Crap.."she said softly as she let Kira go.

"Look not here, in a more suited open space would be much better I believe."

Looking down at everyone she smiled and yelled, "HEY! KEEP ON DISREGARD THAT!" and the party went on.

Then looking towards the other two sisters she motioned with her head for them to follow her. And walking down a long clean carpeted hallway they passed various doors that hid both naughty and deadly secrets behind it's closed quarters. Eventually after that they reached the end of the hallway. Off to the left was a large elevator, to the right was the stairs and infront of the three was a pair of double doors. Holding her hand to the door runes of dark red appeared seemingly scanning and reading her palm. Within a few seconds an unlocking sound was heard and the door opened up to reveal a small dojo with various weapons for display and use.

"I was thinking more space, the more the better to show off our abilities." she said quietly.  

xoSukaiSakakiox

lol3131

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:33 pm
Kira smirked "Fine with me when can we start?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:28 am
This night was like any other night in neo-Tokyo. You could hear numerous gunbattles around the city, and the resultin police sirens that followed. I sat in the living room/bedroom of my small appartment on the southern edge of the city. I like it here, sure the neighborhood doesnt look the best, but it has a nice vibe, and I get along with my neighbors which is more than i can ask for. I had just gotten done getting ready to go out with some of my top gang leaders. luckily I didnt have a show to play at tonight, I wasnt really feeling a show playing vibe out of the air. I just sat there listening to the dark ballads escape into my earsfrom my Ipod nano as i waited for the others to arrive.  

Climarathorn

xoSukaiSakakiox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:27 am
"My my you are an eager fighter. In a bit okay?" she said shaking her head slightly.

"There are rules to this fight you know, we start out hand to hand combat, then see those wooden weapons lined up against the wall? You may grab those and continue on with the fight.. then if it prolongs anymore we'll grab the real weapons... and if that is not enough to put a scratch on me for you then we may start with abilities, but as soon as it gets to that stage we must continue else where." she explained laying out all the fighting rules.

"Since we're both women,the below the belt rule isn't completely applied but no aiming for the face, do you agree to these terms?" she asked looking towards Kira.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:31 pm
Kira nodded "I agree to these terms."  

lol3131

Kradxon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:37 pm
From the leader's blindspot Kihaku appeared. "hey now u were not gonna start without me were u?" There she was once again cleaning her glasses. she put them on and ran her hand through her short hair which was a habit. All it did was fall back over one eye. Her silver ears twitched in anticipation.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:57 pm
Kira turned around to see a girl "Who are you?"  

lol3131

Kradxon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:01 pm
Kihaku put her glasses on. "just call me Kihaku. I've been accepted into the tigers group recently." She stretched her arms. "its been a while since i last fought."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:25 pm
Her blood red eyes looked back at the leader until her cell rang. She quickly grabs it and answers "hello?"....."who is this??"...." for the last time NO" and hangs up.  

Kradxon

xoSukaiSakakiox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:54 pm
"Ah Kihaku there are you are. I hope I haven't interupted you from any busy that you were attending to." Sayo said to the girl who just appeared nodding her head towards her.

"I would like you to keep track of the match and at every few intervals please tell us when to change fighting style. So from hand to hand, to wooden weapons, to real weapons, to abilities."she explained to the girl while hoping in her head that she had her handy dandy laptop on hand.

"Kira here, has the task to try to wound me so I can ask you to give her and her sister here, directions to her house." she continued on.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff