Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED
Pokemaster's Sanctuary. (Version 2, New First Post.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:27 pm
Lotus Angora
It came from a link Qwerty posted a little while back. It's a petpage on Neopets full of screenshot she took of inappropriate material being posted on the boards there.

o_O

*looks at qwerty* Tsk tsk, naughty Qwerty xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:28 pm
*laughs*

So, who else is in school? Anyone? I just got out yesterday. *parties*  

Fidei Defensor

NinjaSatoshi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:30 pm
Yeah! Won't be on long burning_eyes

Oh yeah and Poke, Miyavi is pionted the middle finger to You, not anyone else in here ^^
Jk my friend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:31 pm
Lotus Angora
*laughs*

Lucky crying I won't get my summer break from this lousy place till thursday and the my summer is only 2 weeks and 3 effin days sad  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:32 pm
@Lil: Thanks. ^^

@Mack: Really? I'm really sorry to hear that. I think I get to go back on the sixth of September.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:33 pm
Lotus Angora
*laughs*

I've been out for nearly a month.  

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

NinjaSatoshi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:33 pm
Im still in school, 3 more days *sigh*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:34 pm
NOW I gtg, Ninja wants computer time =3

Bye bye loves.

NinjaSatoshi

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:34 pm
Ya'll are so lucky sad I wish I was still in Highschool sometimes crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:38 pm
And I'm sure that when I leave high school I'm gonna wanna go back too. Hell, I miss it already, and I've only been away from it for a day...  

Fidei Defensor

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:55 pm
College is the best though! I miss college most, but after G.O. Imma go back to college and finish it!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:44 pm
Aw...Well that's nice. ^^

Over this summer, between intervals of working in a bookstore, I'm gonna try to work on my book. It is by no means going to be something I'm aiming to publish -- this is sort of a training work. I figure I'm probably not gonna be a professional writer -- I have nowhere near that kind of ability to devote my time to one thing at once.  

Fidei Defensor

Magenta Placenta

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:47 pm
:]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:55 pm
Just gonna blow some steam here, but this story is possibly one of the hardest things I've ever come up with inside of my head. It's just too much for me to contain, and I don't know where to begin. Just as something leaves my head and lands softly upon the screen it all gets sucked back in because my brain's thinking Well Wait A Minute, Where The Do You Think You're Going? It doesn't think it's all right, and it really doesn't know how to keep things organized. It's a lot like shaking up a bottle of soda and popping the cap off. The bubbles don't care which order they come out in, they just want to get out and you have no idea how the heck you're going to arrange them all. That is, if you wanted to arrange the bubbles in a bottle of soda anyway, before they popped and you were left with a sticky mess upon the floor for someone to pick up. Given that you were the one that wanted to deal with the bubbles in the first place, that probably means you.  

Fidei Defensor

Magenta Placenta

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:05 pm
I'm the same way when I'm writing.
I've started to simply do this thing where I sit down and type down all of my ideas for a specific story I'm writing at full speed. No hesitation. All garbled, for all I care. I continue to type down whatever comes to mind until my brain fizzles out, and then wait another twenty or thirty minutes to refresh my brain and then I'll start proof reading it when I come back.

It works for me, but hey, different strokes. If I usually don't do that, I'll be sitting at the keyboard for half an hour, erasing everything promptly after I type it down.

~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff