Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Pokemon] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Own up - did you collect Pokemon cards?
  Yep
  No
View Results

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:18 pm
I know it's not the original series, but...Steven x Wallace! Yesh! it feels so good to get that out! I must admit I've loved this one since I saw them!
Oh, Tucker has much potetial, but I just can't seem to find anyone good to pair him with.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:24 pm
Well, I always liked the idea of Ash and Misty together...but I kinda like the Yaoi thought of Ash and Tracey....and maybe Ash and Gary.
And I DO STILL COLLECT THE CARDS! theyre still so cool but its so hard to find people to trade with. and im gonna be 20... xd  

00Puu00

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:00 pm
Gary/Ash. And Rocketshipping.

Anything with the Pokemon just creeps me out, but I've got nothing against the people who like it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:15 am
Let me hear the melody...

I got two slashed faves, and one het fave there. XD

~Palletshippy (GAry/Ash, Shigeru/Satoshi)
~Originshippy (Steven/Wallace, Daigo/Mikuri)
~Contestshippy (Drew/May, Shuu/Haruka)

I actually made the effort to search for Steven's and Wallace's Japanese names. XD That's sooo like and unlike me. XD

...Of your voice. heart

Hyuuga Kasumi

Hyuuga Kasumi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:38 am
Nanar
I know it's not the original series, but...Steven x Wallace! Yesh! it feels so good to get that out! I must admit I've loved this one since I saw them!
Oh, Tucker has much potetial, but I just can't seem to find anyone good to pair him with.

Let me hear the melody...

I agree with you on the Steven/Wallace part! >,< I hadn't actually loved them together the first time I saw them, but I loved them as bishies. As in individually. But it just came into my mind that they looked perfect together! =D

...Of your voice. heart

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:42 pm
User Image

Just being random. XD -shot-  

epikaa

Hissora

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:48 am
Wow, I'm surprised there's a Pokemon thread xD

GaryAsh = <3

Love hate relationship heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:58 pm
I'm a GaryAsh fan. It's been soo long since I've watched it.  

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Itinerant

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:22 pm
[Try to realize the truth.

Oy. I used to love Pokemon slash. GaryAsh = Love biggrin

Now, however, the series is just lame. They took out all the good characters and just made it into a gay little loser... show.

And the worst part is, you can't buy the original Pokemon episodes/movies anymore >.<

There is no spoon.]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:46 pm
I love more shippings. XD

Comashipping - Shinji/Satoshi. XD -shot-

Then there's 4shishipping - Shinji/Shigeru/Satoshi/Hiroshi.

Pearl3shishipping - Shinji/Satoshi/Shigeru.  

epikaa

rebecca-hime

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:38 pm
Jade Rotaski
Aeronwyn
Jade Rotaski
I loved ShiShi i still do I love AshxTracy and AshxRitchi too as well as ButchxJames (Beacue we all know James is gay, Its oo bloody obvious XD) AND AshxJames

Totally! James was so obvious it hurt. smile I used to quite like Butch/James, they had the whole henpecked thing going for them. Lol.

I know i mean they guy dressed up as a girl more times than i had hot dinners XD and his voice was soooooo camp! If that didn't send off my Gaydar, i don't know what did XD Yeah James and Butch had something goin' on XD I wonder if the creator of pokemon added James as a gay charectr on pourpose??? It would'nt surprise me" XD

There is stuff in the manga version, from what I've read, that does support not only that James was way beyond just gay, but also that Satoshi and Shigeru (Ash and Gary) were also ment to be. However, as I have not seen this for myself, I can not say for sure.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:20 pm
Well the anime and manga are different canons. :p

User Image
Comashipping, sweet.  

epikaa

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:28 am
rebecca-hime
Jade Rotaski
Aeronwyn
Jade Rotaski
I loved ShiShi i still do I love AshxTracy and AshxRitchi too as well as ButchxJames (Beacue we all know James is gay, Its oo bloody obvious XD) AND AshxJames

Totally! James was so obvious it hurt. smile I used to quite like Butch/James, they had the whole henpecked thing going for them. Lol.

I know i mean they guy dressed up as a girl more times than i had hot dinners XD and his voice was soooooo camp! If that didn't send off my Gaydar, i don't know what did XD Yeah James and Butch had something goin' on XD I wonder if the creator of pokemon added James as a gay charectr on pourpose??? It would'nt surprise me" XD

There is stuff in the manga version, from what I've read, that does support not only that James was way beyond just gay, but also that Satoshi and Shigeru (Ash and Gary) were also ment to be. However, as I have not seen this for myself, I can not say for sure.

God bless the japaense and thier hints in manga for gayness XD Boo to 4Kida who hate japan and gay people! XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:21 am
ShiShi if thats Ash x Gary then it's Pallet Shipping.

Anyway with yaoi hmmmm Brendan x Wally and I don't mind Ash x Drew (Respect Shipping).  

RoseRosa

Eloquent Rogue

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:22 pm
Fave pairings:

GaryxAsh
BrockxAsh
JamesxButch
JamesxAsh
TracyxBrock
TracyxAsh
LancexAsh

...Ive just realized Im and Uke!Ash whore XD

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games