53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Kizzeh

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:53 am
OK I am having a hard time choosin' one or the other I love them both gonk .Can I have both?I choose both lol.I cried to when both dies Miral Kathryn crying  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:39 pm
lol i can NOT pick. i probably love data more but wont admit it. i love spock so much though, cause he's so cute sometimes, aahh.
the half-breed thing is cool, i love vulcans. being an android is awesome as well.
they're both funny, too.
*sigh* i dunno, i love them both a lot.  

paige_mustang

Miral Paris

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:25 pm
Spock all the way. 8P

You have to remember, if it hadn't been for the success of TOS in syndication, we wouldn't have TNG and Data. (Or any of the later series/characters, for that matter.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:56 am
Miral Paris
Spock all the way. 8P

You have to remember, if it hadn't been for the success of TOS in syndication, we wouldn't have TNG and Data. (Or any of the later series/characters, for that matter.)

you're right, you're right.
thank goodness for spock
^_^  

paige_mustang

kitchenwench

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:11 pm
I'm a child of the 90s, my parents were trekkies, I grew up on this stuff. I'm a data fan, I understand the allure of vulcans (pointy ears, beatle haircuts smile but Data is a lot of fun. Especially in the episode where the entire crew starts acting sex crazed and he's accosted by Natasha Yar and says something about being fully functional/anatomically correct, I can't quite remember. Anyway I vote Data (and Doctor from Voyager whenever he sings).  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:30 pm
I love both of them because they are so logical

I mean Spock's got the pointy ears, and I LOVE his little eyebrow raise he does I taught myself to do that when I was ten.

And Data can play instruments and has a cat, they are both so cute whenever a female starts crying around them too. they try to get them to stop by spouting logic and make everything so bad that they start laughing

so hard to decide....guess I'll go with both  

Tohru-licious

jinx_at_luv

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:58 pm
i would say both. Spock has a silent presence while Data has a more happy and care free bubblyness that he gives off. Frankly both guys are/were pretty cute in their younger days but now not so much. Spock is now a photographer or something and Data is now well has always actually hated cats or something.... i think... well the actors not the characters...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:16 pm
I think they are both grate but if I had to I would pick Spock.

As for girls loving Spock (this is true for my girlfriend but maybe not others) it probably has to do with him showing no emotions and them wanting to be the one that makes Spock love. rolleyes  

Brass Goggles

The Angry Therapist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:44 pm
SPOCK!!! SPOCK!!! SPOCK!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:13 am
99luftbalons

You really can't compare the two, as they have incredibly different personal objectives.
Data wants to feel human emotion.
Spock seeks to purge himself of all emotion.

Plus, I submit the following fact:
I have two arms.
This, I say, is room enough for both of them.

logically insane

scutoid

Da Jeans

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:25 pm
paige_mustang
Miral Paris
Spock all the way. 8P

you're right, you're right.
thank goodness for spock
^_^
Oh yes, I agree. Spock practically spawned all the others. (Sorry, got a mental image xP *refers to Amok Time*). Spock is the character that made Star Trek popular.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:56 pm
hmmm I can't say! but if I had to choose I'd say spock!  

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

saramauss

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:40 pm
I could never chose one or the other. I love both pointy-ears and yellow-eyes. heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:13 pm
I was a fan of Data when I was younger, but that was simply because I hadn't seen TOS yet. Now that I am watching TOS, I'm definitely a Spock fan.  

Son Of No Man

3,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

vampirelove75

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:09 pm
Data is pretty cool...but no one beats Spock. he's like the ulta omega king of cool and he doesn't even try. besides Nimoy just makes me happy.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff