Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Viewfinder] Theres not already a topic for this?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mage_Almasy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:29 pm
hm...~ I've never heard of this manga before. I think I might just look it up, I've been in the mood to read something new these days.
Thanks~  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:58 pm
Rulin' ya universes...

*Foams at mouth*
*squeals*
*explodes*

OMFG I just read the teaser for chapter 14 of The Naked Truth...
AND OH MY GOD.
OHHHH MY GOD.

GARGH Mikhail suddenly got really hot... waaah!
...since 1992.

User_2629207

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:59 am
Riosin
I'm a huge ViewFinder fan. biggrin

same here  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:56 pm
God I want to read Viewfinder so bad! I saw the first volume once at B&N and thought it looked good, but I had no money so I didn't buy it. Then I read some of Ayano Yamane's other stuff and just fell in love with it. Now I can't find Viewfinder anywhere for less than $80!
I really hope they re-print it or something cuz this is dumb. I can't even find a scanlation, it's so infuriating!
I'll just have to keep an eye out at every bookstore I enter, and at conventions too. Maybe I'll get lucky.  

Katastrophic_Kate

User_2629207

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:20 am
Katastrophic_Kate
God I want to read Viewfinder so bad! I saw the first volume once at B&N and thought it looked good, but I had no money so I didn't buy it. Then I read some of Ayano Yamane's other stuff and just fell in love with it. Now I can't find Viewfinder anywhere for less than $80!
I really hope they re-print it or something cuz this is dumb. I can't even find a scanlation, it's so infuriating!
I'll just have to keep an eye out at every bookstore I enter, and at conventions too. Maybe I'll get lucky.

Sensei said that they're trying to find a new company so that the fans won't have to pay as much ^^
(She also said that she's very happy that there are international fans and that she appreciates the support!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:42 am
Rulin' ya universes...

I posted some related news HERE

Ohh, and the other day, I found a phone shaped like a film canister... and I was like surprised this phone was made for me! it's so cool I'm so gonna buy it once I have the money xD

So.
Anyone read ch16 yet? *squeeee*
...since 1992.

User_2629207

User_2629207

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:06 am
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

So, show of hands, who's read the Koisuru/Vf crossover? or, well, the released part biggrin I'm readin' it right now, this is the first time we've seen Aki on a job that doesn't involve snooping around the underworld... (except that one wedding thing...) he looks so happy with his little camera O w O
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:37 am
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."
The series has now been re-licensed by DMP's Juné imprint. Woo hoo! 8D
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

User_2629207

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:42 am
The scantalators just stopped a couple weeks ago on this one since it got licensed. But I am sure you can still find the files out there.

I'll probably buy the new English versions but I'm wondering how much this will be censored compared to the Japanese version. If they do, I think I'll stick to collecting the Japanese version.

I'm pretty current on Viewfinder since I collect Be Boy Gold. LOL  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games