Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Specific Anime/Manga Subforum
Would You Be Half Demon or Full Demon? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elaine Wonderland

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:52 am
i would be a half demon there sooo kool !!!! cool  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:59 pm
half demon, YES! that is all alittle bit of both and i am happy  

matty_the_monkey

yuyuhakasholove

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:34 pm
half breed see i already am *turns around wags doggy tail. wiggles doggy nose. perks up my doggy ears. starts barking.* lol  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:14 pm
I say half, You'll be hated by both sides like I am in real life between blacks and whites (at least where I live)  

JP -HOSHI- Lippitt

Aquajade

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:21 am
I would definatly be a half-demon, because if you think about it, half-demons have the strength of humans, PLUS the strength of demons, so if you think about it, you kinda have MORE power than regular full demons.

whee ninja whee HALF-DEMONS ROCK!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:32 pm
I'd like to be a full demon. But i'd also like to be a half demon. Gotta love the perks of both.  

evildictionaryninja

inukitsy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:45 pm
I would like to be full demon so that i could have strength but id be a hanyou because they have more human emotions that they can express also i want animal ears!! heart xd  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:51 am
I'd be a full demon twisted ninja  

Shadow Queen Megami

Boraxis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:54 pm
I'd probably be half demon... biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:16 pm
Well, depends on what type of 'full' demon you're talking about. I wouldn't want to be a lesser demon that's either under someone else's command or just a big devourer of everything in sight. I'd want to be able to think for myself and decide my own fate, but still have the strength of youkai blood.

If I had some of Inuyasha's weaknesses such as my human side not being strong enough to handle my blood and keep it from getting out of control, I definitely would not want to be hanyou. Since I'm not afraid of confrontations, it's likely I'd have that kind of problem, so I think I'd better go with demon / youkai.  

moonmage82

rascella

Liberal Explorer

4,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:19 pm
half,that way you get the friggin' awsome demon look,and still the chaos element of human

I LOVE inyuasha!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:33 pm
Shessy's evil so............ I wanna be a half deamon smile  

blood_colored_twilight

_xXBook Of MagesXx_

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:52 pm
Half Demon unless if I become a full demon I'd be as strong as Inuysha and Sesshomaru's father..then full demon! whee  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:06 pm
i would pick half due to the fact that you get the best of both types. In a demon you can have unlimited power but with a half you get to have the power,speed ,and grace along with the human emoitions of courage and being stuborn.  

Cagalli_corrie

DranineStone

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:53 pm
I'd be half demon because I WANT PUPPY EARS!!!! XD  
Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items