Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Where Did Your Username Come From? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenebrae-Arum

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:12 pm
Mine name is latin for the darkness. i had this stage where i wanted to learn to speak latin, which I guess i'm still in becasue it is cool to write stories and put spells in latin. Anyway i know how to say some elements in latin and darkness sounded really cool. i was going to be inlustris or light but i love the dark.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:37 pm
Evilconqueso
>.>;; Not tellin'. whee
Hrm, would it perhaps be a Vague Dilbert Refference?  

Vadimir

Evilconqueso

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:16 pm
Phil the Spoony would be a vague Dilbert reference. o_o; How did you get Dilbert out of my name?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:31 pm
I got mine from a vampire book that i fell in love with when I first read it ^_^  

[Boogie.Pop.Phantom]

Janelarien

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:35 pm
my user name is really my name... biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:36 pm
Black_Rose737
I got mine from a vampire book that i fell in love with when I first read it ^_^
Would that book happen to be "In the Forests of the Night" or "Demon in My View"?  

Viva la Courtney
Crew

Kendo Girl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:42 pm
I really like Motoko, from Love Hina, as well as other anime girls who practice kendo, but she was the one who got me interested. My old name used to be Takako Shimizu, from Chobits. I have no idea why. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:19 pm
Kendo Girl
I really like Motoko, from Love Hina, as well as other anime girls who practice kendo, but she was the one who got me interested. My old name used to be Takako Shimizu, from Chobits. I have no idea why. xd

Hmm, yes, I remember you now... ninja  

djTAKA

kageling

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:40 pm
Hmm...mine...

I had a quote some time ago when I made this, that had to do with a caged soul and produced some beautiful mental imagery. I fiddled with some ideas for an lj layout and designed one on that theme, but of course I never made it. By then, I liked the thoughts that came with the word "cageling" so much that I chose it as a username.

I kinda kicked out standard English making it, though, because I first used the sn with livejournal, and "Cageling" was taken. But now it's a little more personalized, and I like it this way. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:42 pm
got myusername from my nickname 3nodding  

~Raee~

Ruun

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:06 am
oh... crying ...I'll be honest, I used my own real-world name.

Ruun is Ron with the 'O' sliced in two...by a samurai sword no less sweatdrop biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:05 am
I'm a Gundam Wing freak. I took the gundma names Wing Zero and Deathscythe, spliced them in half, and stuck them together. Thus is WingScythe.
And to be perfectly honest, it was done for a website URL a year before I joined Gaia and 1:30 in the morning and couldn't think of a unique screenname. Yesh, I are pathetic. stare  

WingScythe

Adrinix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:01 am
i got my name from an old rp i started to write but it failed. it is a combination of dragon and phoenix (a dragon-phoenix = adrinix)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:25 pm
I am a writer (but I'm not published), and in my story there is a man named Moonlit Shadow who is a powerful sorcerer and has no memory of his past life. He wears dark clothes and has angel wings, so as soon as I get enough $$, I'm getting them.  

Moonlit_Shadow

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:41 pm
...long story...  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items