Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Movies about gay guys. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count.
  I'm a people! Count me!
View Results

BiOhAzArDpSyCo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:38 am
rent is one sorta...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:39 am
You know I don't see them. It's always heterosexual couples. I want to see Brokeback Mountain but I don't think my parents would let me. I don't think they approve of it...  

[.oishii`.

blackwhiteandsilver

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:07 pm
Red Flame Hikari Neko
rent is one sorta...

Ehh...

Actually, I wanted to say this to everyone who suggested RENT....

Angel is a transvestite, so technically he is a "she", so technically, Collins x Angel is a straight couple. O.O

(RENT does have Maureen and Joanne, but they're women. XD)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:27 pm
If you're looking for gay caucasians, watch Velvet Goldmine. It's a movie from the 90's about the british glam rock scene in the 70's. Easily the best movie with gay men in it (It has an orgy scene, with women too, but that can be excused.) It also had Ewan McGregor, Jonathon Rhys Meyers(sp?) and Christian Bale as the main gay men (Ewan sleeps with both of them) which is just plain SEXY. And then there is the character of Jack Fairy...who is just like OMGSQUEEL cute biggrin

I didn't notice anyone else suggest this...I feel special biggrin

apocalypse-song

Koreik Taegru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:39 pm
Rejekted_Heart
i...cant watch them, if my parents walked in.. -shudder-
Do what I do when im on the computer watching "movies" just shut the monitor (sp?) off and be like, "What? i have a private message to attend to"
xD its fun  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:50 pm
Well if all the gay movies were focused on only Caucasians then someone else would be complaining about that sweatdrop  

[Romiette]

Koreik Taegru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:00 pm
[Romiette]
Well if all the gay movies were focused on only Caucasians then someone else would be complaining about that sweatdrop
Thats true.. ^__^
I myself prefer Latino/cuban gays. *drool* xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:26 am
If you don't mind my saying so, you're taking this all too much to heart.  

thatdrncat

doubtingdennis

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:47 am
Chibi Slasher

I mean I guess it's a good thing though,
these movies can seemingly support gay
rights, but at the same time they
could also cause anyone who watches
them to become anti-gay rights,
or whatever.

I don't really see where you're coming from with this one... most gay movies I know about portray the couple in a pretty positive light. I don't see how they would swing someone over to the opposite side unless the person had never heard of gay people before and was disgusted at finding out, which is pretty rare these days. And even then, you could hardly say it was the movie's fault.

Aerine Lillet
Angel is a transvestite, so technically he is a "she", so technically, Collins x Angel is a straight couple. O.O

Actually, that's only if he's transsexual. Transvestites just like wearing women's clothing, they don't particularly want to be women.

Tsuki no Mugen
Mick Jagger is a drag queen in that film and it just goes to prove that he makes one hideous woman.

He makes one hideous man, too. *shudder*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:58 pm
movies with gay guys in it they can be so annoying and cliched that it bugs me  

protecterofelements

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:20 am
xd Anyone ever watched Another Gay Movie? It's like the gay version of American Pie. So crazy, man.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:11 pm
[Romiette]

Also, about 90% of the gay men movies I've seen on Blockbuster's shelves have been foreign films so that could account for the lack of Caucasians.  

[Romiette]

Mistina60

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:29 pm
Naevara

I saw one awesome gaymovie, but I forgot what it was called. Was about a guy getting married with this girl and they were engaged for 3 years. But then an ex-student of his suddenly says on national tv that the guy is gay. His life turns into living hell, losing his job and everything.. He believes he isn't gay.. But well, after awhile he does a gaycheck, which means checking on all stereotypes 'symptoms' of gayness - and it was done so that people could see how ridiculous those 'sumptoms' really are... And well, in the end he of course turns out to be gay and everything and there's a happy end. But the movie was amazing and I respected it for what they were trying to achieve..

The movie's called "In & Out" starring Kevin Kline, with Joan Cusak, Tom Sellek, Mat Dillon, Debbie Reynolds and Bob Newhart. (lots of big names) For those who want a name. ( has seen this movie at least five times =D )  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:15 pm
Brokeback Mountain was possibly one of the most boring movies I've ever watched. D;

I don't watch gay movies. Partially because my parents would disown me, then probably send assassins against me, and also because real-life sex is gross. D:  

Sir Regulus Lyonhart

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces