Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime Has Made You Cry? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahrahia

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:04 am
Aeyuki-chan
meekachan
Sailor Moon Sailor Stars and Fruits Basket have both gotten tears out of
me. They lay it on kinda thick in Sailor Stars but still...wow...(REEEIII!
NOOOOO! *weeps for Rei-chan*...She was so brave dangit! *shakes
fist at Galaxia even though it's futile 'cause Galaxia ownz all...you know
she does...*

Sailor Stars was sad!!!! I couldn't stop crying!! cry

I never saw Sailor Stars, but when I was downloading an AMV on Sailor Mars, I saw Rei get shot or something and all these lights came flashing and then she died and faded away in Serena's arms..  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:10 am
Mahrahia
Aeyuki-chan
meekachan
she does...*

I never saw Sailor Stars, but when I was downloading an AMV on Sailor Mars, I saw Rei get shot or something and all these lights came flashing and then she died and faded away in Serena's arms..

Yeah... basically they all die. But they come back!! I screamed soooo loudly when I found that out. LOL  

Aiyuki Kuroshima

Familiar Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mahrahia

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:13 am
Aeyuki-chan
Mahrahia
Aeyuki-chan
meekachan
she does...*

Yeah... basically they all die. But they come back!! I screamed soooo loudly when I found that out. LOL

lmao! I didn't know that. I can't even watch Sailor Stars...^^;  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:36 am
Mahrahia
Aeyuki-chan
Mahrahia
Aeyuki-chan
meekachan
she does...*

lmao! I didn't know that. I can't even watch Sailor Stars...^^;

Yeah I'm a big Sailor Moon fan soo I know almost anything in the episodes. I wish they would bring it out into America!  

Aiyuki Kuroshima

Familiar Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Maiden of Night

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:52 am
I think Sailor Moon was brought out into America. I have seen it before but the dubbed voices are so annoying and I just want to punch the person closest to me. They sound too preppy.

But the one anime I shed tears on was...an episode of DNAngel. It was "Adonis and the Garden of Vows". I was bawling on that one. It was so sad!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:02 am
Maiden of Night
I think Sailor Moon was brought out into America. I have seen it before but the dubbed voices are so annoying and I just want to punch the person closest to me. They sound too preppy.

But the one anime I shed tears on was...an episode of DNAngel. It was "Adonis and the Garden of Vows". I was bawling on that one. It was so sad!!!

Sailor Moon Stars ANIME has not been brought to America. It has to do with the three Crossdresser. The distribution companies won't touch it because they don't know if they should edit it or not.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:02 am
Dariram
Iyamashi
Aeyuki-chan
ChibiTotoro222
w01fd3m0n
I cryed on the pokemon movie about mew and mewtwo. where ash turns into a stone and all the pokemon crys. it really wasn't that sad now that i think of it but i was in second grade and i liked pokemon alot.
Eh heh. So did I! xd

I cried too! I liked Ash and seeing those Pokemon crying I cried along with them.
I...I...I am sorry, but..but I bursted out laughing at that part. Um...I was just...so corny....I...sorry. sweatdrop
OMG! I was laughing too....oh wait..that..eh....I was laughing...yeah, sorry if thats rude, but...yeah...hehe~>__<'
It is pretty hysterical when you think about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:12 pm
Quote:

Galaxia used her 'bracelets of evil' to steal their starseeds (which is what
killed Rei and the other inner senshi). And it still hurts to watch...  

meekachan

Friendly Bard

7,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250

djTAKA

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:39 pm
I'm not much of an "anime tearjerker", but Grave of the Fireflies was sad enough to keep me well, sad. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:47 pm
><;;; No anime ever made me cry~ whee

But some parts of Gundam Seed just made me sad sweatdrop  

-Cursed Beauty-

Miss Kymmeh

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:53 pm
I cried when Wolfwood dies in Trigun, and also at the end of Cowboy Bebop with Spike. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:25 pm
meekachan
Quote:

Galaxia used her 'bracelets of evil' to steal their starseeds (which is what
killed Rei and the other inner senshi). And it still hurts to watch...

Oh.... sad  

Mahrahia

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Orochi`

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:16 pm
I cried watching X (the series) and Samurai X trust and betrayal and Reflection, and I also cried with when haku dies in Naruto cry and I know I cried during others...oh yeah, I cried when my fave character, judeau, died in berserk (man I hate the ending to that anime)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:51 pm
I remember crying when I was about in 4th grade because one of the Pokemon movies was sold out in theatres...I know that's not what you are asking..but I just felt like sharing that xd

Anyways, I cried like a baby when Wolfwood died in Trigun. It was just so sad for me ..not to mention he was my favorite character at the time ^_^; A few episodes earlier, I cried at Brad's death too.

Also, I cried while reading the 9th manga for Fushigi yugi. It was when Tsuki ( I think) started cussing and screaming at Nuriko (who was dead) because he was so sad....

Once again XD I cried at many points during Samurai X. It was a completely different anime choice for me than I'd normally watch. I usuallly for for comedies..and found no humor in this movie. A few times I cried during Samurai X was when Tomoe's husband was killed, when Tomoe was killed by Kenshin, and...when Kenshin told Karou to call him "Shinta" just before dying in her arms. sad

ONE LAST ONE xd (I know..I am a baby when it comes to anime XD ) I almost cried while reading Chobits...when Chi got kidnapped. I know it wasnt exactly a "sad" moment...and I think I have to be one of the few to actually cry while reading that....but the idea of Hideki and Chi being seperated was just...sad

Edit: I swear I have seen every damned episode in Cowboy Bebop EXCEPT for the last one...I know EXACTLY what happens in it...up to the last word of the series....I KNOW I would cry while watching that episode xd  

[Boogie.Pop.Phantom]

Hype2000

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:36 pm
Vandread crying , Sailor Moon crying  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items