Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
"Yes! FINALLY!" Titles you can't wait to be released Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SeNalove

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:41 pm
Well, I actually think it's out already, it's simply a matter of finding it now. Though I only thought there was one, there is apparently two seperate Gravitation novels out. Not graphic novels, but the actual, written out like a story type of novel. I bought one on a whim, and I must say it was rather cute. Weird, since Gravitation isn't even one of my huge fanbases anymore, but I still like the basic storyline, and besides...I love reading about BL as much as I do looking at it, and actually finding anything of that sort is quite rare. ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:44 pm
you can find gravvie at isohunt mayhap?
it's a pretty good place to 'acquire' things

as for what i want... i want Legal/Lawful/Gouhou Drug to continue...

I heart CLAMP  

LEMURIANsavant

crazy 4 anime lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:44 pm
um....fruits basket  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:39 pm
more of our kingdom!..i love that manga series...its my favorite of the yaois but i still have some other favorites..but they dont actually get into the real explicit yaoi untill the fifth book but i still love it a lot its a great manga heart  

Roxas-kun14

she_speaks_insane

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:49 pm
haven't seen Boy Princess in a while, so i'm looking forward to that.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:56 pm
Banana Fish! I've been reading it for years, and the last volume finally comes out in English this April. Also, I think it may be the first english published shounen-ai, but I'm not sure on that.  

Rosemary-of-the-Sun

Ichinilla

Friendly Gekko

6,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:05 am
Our Kingdom/Bokura no Oukou, simply because it was one of the first I read and it's dear to me. And I'm still missing two volumes of Tokyo Babylon.

Glad to see there are other Descendants of darkness/Yami no matsuei fans around. I too heard she was to end the hiatus sometime last year, and I'm dying to read more. Yami is most definitely my most favourite manga.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:10 pm
more our kingdom...i love that manga.....little butterfly, our everlasting, hero heel, ohh and j-boy  

Roxas-kun14

Komute

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:02 pm
I read Loveless in Chinese,it's on fith,can't wait for more xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:19 pm
GRAVITATION GX!  

psychotic LEE

Graceful crisis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:23 am
Loveless Dx I really want the third volume..
And legal drug D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:19 am
Uhhh...I don't know when you posted this, but Loveless 3 is out, I already have it, and have had it for at least a month. ^^' but anyway, The manga series I am like that for is Bleach, because I am obsessed, and I do mean obsessed, with Zaraki Kenpachi. So that's my 'OMG OMG OMG I can't wait!!!!' series. *nod nod*

-玄武の巫女

Bottled Bone Hunter

Witty Shapeshifter

N I N J A _C H E E S E

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:44 am
i got gravitation ex the other day it was soooo goood....and i want hero heel # 2 so bad, and close the last door #2 whee  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:09 pm
I cant wait until the next Zombie Powder T-T theres only four but I have 2.... I really want more T-T  

God of Laundry Baskets

~L.o.v.e.l.e.s.s~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:35 pm
Well I preordered Gravitation Ex like two weeks before it came out so I could recieve it just in time! I got it the day after it came out (came out frebruary 6th)

It's uber funny! Althoough a lot of things were unexpected!  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff