Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What First Drawn You To Anime? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

violet faerie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:32 pm
What first drew me to anime, was that it was better drawn than the regular cartoons (that was my analogy at seven) because i watched Sailor Moon at seven than shadowskills right around the same time.... But at 12 after seeing Escaflowne, i surfed on the net forever till i could find out what these cartoons exactly were, etc...but what really drew me was how in depth the stories were and how captivating the portrayl of the characters were....  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:33 pm
I know this! I started watching anime at age 2. (Of cousre I can't remember actually watching it. But I watched it when I was 4. Stopped for a couple of months though.)

My unlce introduced me to it. 3nodding heart My first and forever favorite anime will always be Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z 3nodding

Devourcity

Shameless Consumer

Mahrahia

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:55 pm
I guess it was Maruko-chan and Megaman X series....I never actually saw the series but I kept seeing the commercials in 1995 and wanted to know when it showed.. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:19 pm
I know I've seen different Animes before Sailor Moon, but Sailor Moon is what really drew me into anime. I think that was when I was.. 8 years old?  

Jinshi Yu

animerika

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:51 pm
Sailor Moon and Dragonball Z xp  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:39 pm
I never really knew what anime was until 5th Grade when I realized that my (embarrassing) obsession with Digimon expanded to other anime. Then I met the Trigun Fan Club at my middle school and was thrust into the wide world of rabid anime fans! biggrin  

omiko

Lunar_Izuna

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:00 pm
i would have to say salior moon got me hooked xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:30 pm
My brother showed me the Ah! My Goddess movie  

lilanimangagirl

Erinu-The-Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:18 pm
Cartoon Network and it's great lineup of anime shows(Tenchi Muyo was my true first)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:49 pm
i was like 6 and i watched dragon ball everyday at 7 then i would have to get ready for bed  

Tyler Diablo

CameraxxWHORE

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 4:45 pm
Pokemon. Pokemon is what drew me into anime. I saw it and fell in love with it. From there it's gone downhill.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 8:01 pm
For mostly everyone it was Sailor Moon. Sheesh. stare

It was my first too. That sucks. gonk

[.Onomatopoeia-.]
Crew

Turtle-flavoured Pizza

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 11:47 pm
I used to watch Pokemon, but I didn't know what anime was. I thought it was an american cartoon!

My sister's friend had Love Hina DVDs and let her borrow them, then I watched them.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 9:44 am
Whhen I was little, my first anime love was Sailor Moon. Then I loved pokemon and Tenchi Moyou, but stopped for a while. I didn't even know you called then animes. THEN, about a year ago, I saw Inuyasha on adult swim, and was obsessed. However, I did not truly realize my anime obsession untill I saw Fullmetal Alchemist. Around that time I also made some friends that liked anime, and introduced me to different ones. blaugh

heart heart heart I LUFF FMA! heart heart heart lol  

[Taste_Of_Chaos]

Minari Kandraka

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:29 pm
I watched Sailor Moon and Pokemon and all that when I was... 8-9 years old, but I didn't know it was anime until a joined a Swedish site(hogwarts.nu/Hoggy).
But I loved Sailor Moon and Pokemon and I was always drawing my own Sailor Scouts! blaugh I remember I did a girl named Sailor Summer. She was... very purple. xp

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff