47%
 47%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 44

djTAKA
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:20 pm
NittleGrasper^-^
djTAKA
I dance in front of a lot of things. I dance even when i'm bored out of my mind, i'll just walk around doing random things. xp

Salsa is indeed fun. 3nodding But swing, oh my, swing is crazy hard. So much movement it involved, but the outcome is great.

Well, dancing beats all of running laps during P.E. xD

Dancing is good excersize... I mean, unlike wieght lifting, you focus on all of your body, instead of your arms, or your shins.

I believe me, it's definitely a better exercise. It's actually something that you would enjoy doing, and there are more forms of it so you could never just stay at one kind. 3nodding
Breakdancing helped me with arm strength come to think of it. xp

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:57 am
I suck at DDR.

I don't dance publicly.

I took four hiphop classes then stopped.

But at netball practice, I dance. A lot.  

Teh Rainbow Socked Ninjas

Invisible Hoarder

bunii_foo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:23 am
NittleGrasper^-^
bunii_foo
ima dancer!!! i jus performed twice..once on friday and once today~!! (both at a school event) it was so much fun ^^;;
im sooo exhausted now ^^;;

next week im performing another dance xD

Yay! *high fives* What style of dance do you do?
im.... not sure ^^;; hahaha... well i danced to Any Club by Hyori Lee... so i guess hip-hop-ish?? ^^;;
next week i gotta dance to a spanish song...lol its for a school event again  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:31 pm
DDR Baby...all the asians do it. cool  

t i n y. riceball_

Newbie Noob

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:44 pm
Has anyone done tap dance before? I heard it's a little difficult when you first start. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:03 pm
Tatsuma_Akitoki
i dont dance in front of people but....I CAN DANCE IN FRONT OF PEOPLE WHEN I PLAY DDR!!!

xd lol who can't!! lol DDR rocks!  

L0v3PEAR - -

L0v3PEAR - -

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:05 pm
NittleGrasper^-^
Has anyone done tap dance before? I heard it's a little difficult when you first start. xp

it is. here's what my ex-teach had to say. "You have to tap in this tone! You're tapping to hard/soft! It must be alkdfjasdkfjlsajdflkjsdlfldjf...." and he would critized the way I tapped.... I stopped. LoL but it was fun to tap with the special shoes!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:06 pm
djTAKA
NittleGrasper^-^
djTAKA
I dance in front of a lot of things. I dance even when i'm bored out of my mind, i'll just walk around doing random things. xp

Salsa is indeed fun. 3nodding But swing, oh my, swing is crazy hard. So much movement it involved, but the outcome is great.

Well, dancing beats all of running laps during P.E. xD

Dancing is good excersize... I mean, unlike wieght lifting, you focus on all of your body, instead of your arms, or your shins.

I believe me, it's definitely a better exercise. It's actually something that you would enjoy doing, and there are more forms of it so you could never just stay at one kind. 3nodding
Breakdancing helped me with arm strength come to think of it. xp

I remember when I first started B-dancing. .... lol I sprained my ankle. And don't ask how! Cuz even 2 years afterwards I still don't know. I think it was when I tried the backflip....  

L0v3PEAR - -

Yuki-sama-san

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:15 pm
Yeah DDR is an asian thing, why is that i dunno...

i'm a breakdancer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:59 am
Popoyuanbro
Bboys for Life... xd

so true ninja

hip hop and started b-boyin' once again... self practise here blaugh cuz' who could teach u style huh?  

xXSoFlyXx

sea-rover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:48 pm
i dance on DDR, and with korean song,the reason i started to dance was because of BoA >_< she beated my feet biggrin  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff