Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
If you could... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ - P a n d a - ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:59 pm
Tyree-Shingen
[ - P a n d a - ]
gonk heart
Ah, the possiblities.

I wouldn't want to completely pull Yuki out of the picture, but I'd like to be able to pick times when I can switch Yuki with Hiro in the coupling with Shu-Chan.

x3 It always irked my nerves in Gravitation that Shu-Chan never went for it with poor little Hiro.
Oh! Heey! Whudda 'bout Ryuichi with somebody like.....? Hmm? Who? Maybe Hiro? Or Ryuicji fighting with Yuki over Shuichi? Mayybee?! whee I dunno but I'mma watch it right now. whee

=O
Ryu-chan...hmm...I kinda like him with Shu-Chan. ;3 Maybe Tohma too.
Oh! I know. I like him with Tatsa. Yuki's brother.

((xD Sorry, I like to shorten their names.))

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:15 pm
[ - P a n d a - ]
Tyree-Shingen
[ - P a n d a - ]
gonk heart
Ah, the possiblities.

I wouldn't want to completely pull Yuki out of the picture, but I'd like to be able to pick times when I can switch Yuki with Hiro in the coupling with Shu-Chan.

x3 It always irked my nerves in Gravitation that Shu-Chan never went for it with poor little Hiro.
Oh! Heey! Whudda 'bout Ryuichi with somebody like.....? Hmm? Who? Maybe Hiro? Or Ryuicji fighting with Yuki over Shuichi? Mayybee?! whee I dunno but I'mma watch it right now. whee

=O

Ish okey! Nicknames are cute anyway! whee  

Rock Paper Tofu

[ - P a n d a - ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:16 pm
Tyree-Shingen
[ - P a n d a - ]
Tyree-Shingen
[ - P a n d a - ]
gonk heart
Ah, the possiblities.

=O

Ish okey! Nicknames are cute anyway! whee

^o^ Of course!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:59 pm
im not sure...  

Rejekted_Heart

rane_white

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:38 pm
I would erase or kill off or devorce off Bulma and ChiChi From DBZ so that Goke and Vegeta could get together! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:30 am
If I could...I'd KILL RINOA from final fantasy 8 so Squall could be either with my Zell, Irvine or Seifer!  

Fa-q91

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:44 am
Fa-q91
If I could...I'd KILL RINOA from final fantasy 8 so Squall could be either with my Zell, Irvine or Seifer!

I soo ******** agree with that! Damn was Riona ******** annoying i hate her guts! XP SquallxIrvine rules by the way!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:23 am
Jade Rotaski
Fa-q91

I soo ******** agree with that! Damn was Riona ******** annoying i hate her guts! XP SquallxIrvine rules by the way!

You're so damn right! lets plot against her! *grabd a scythe* twisted  

Fa-q91

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:17 am
Fa-q91
Jade Rotaski
Fa-q91

Her and Tifa and Yuna! *Grabs her hammer of DOOM* I SAY WE BEAT HER UP THEN SET HER ON FIRE! twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:21 pm
Jade Rotaski
Fa-q91
Jade Rotaski
Fa-q91

Her and Tifa and Yuna! *Grabs her hammer of DOOM* I SAY WE BEAT HER UP THEN SET HER ON FIRE! twisted
YEAH!!!! FIIIIIREEEE. now I think about it...while we kill Rinoa...I'LL GO AND KILL THAT PIGTAILED GIRL WHO FLIRTS WITH MY ZELL! *creates magical fire*  

Fa-q91

_0-Mr Gold-0_

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:42 pm
I will take bra,pam,chi chi,bullma from dbz and trash them. so trunkXgoten
vegtaXgoku
gotenXgohan(i like insect)
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:37 pm
Fa-q91
Jade Rotaski
Fa-q91
Jade Rotaski
Fa-q91

YEAH!!!! FIIIIIREEEE. now I think about it...while we kill Rinoa...I'LL GO AND KILL THAT PIGTAILED GIRL WHO FLIRTS WITH MY ZELL! *creates magical fire*

*Nods in agreement and powers up fire magic* pigtail girl? do you mean quistis? I didn't mind her all that muchand i likes Selphie for her spunk. ^_^ *Ties and gags Riona to a pole and scatteres fuel soaked wood around her* BURN THE WITCH XD  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Mia Eidenschink

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:15 pm
Oo~LoveLess~Ritsuka~Oo
Kitsune-chi
*plucks Kairi out of the scene of Kingdom Hearts entirely*

*dusts hands off*

There we go.

*Runs off to make wedding plans for Riku and Sora*

*starts picking out colors and flowers*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:13 pm
Kitsune-chi
*plucks Kairi out of the scene of Kingdom Hearts entirely*

*dusts hands off*

There we go.
*Claps* finialy!! some one took out the only flaw in KH!  

WEG_champ2010

WEG_champ2010

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:15 pm
Jade Rotaski
Fa-q91
Jade Rotaski
Fa-q91
Jade Rotaski
Fa-q91

*Nods in agreement and powers up fire magic* pigtail girl? do you mean quistis? I didn't mind her all that muchand i likes Selphie for her spunk. ^_^ *Ties and gags Riona to a pole and scatteres fuel soaked wood around her* BURN THE WITCH XD
I think you should seek Phyciatric help... confused  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces