Terry Goodkind - Sword of Truth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:06 pm
I like the series. It's not as bad as I was expecting. I need to go reread WFR.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:14 am
It was my favourite series so far ^_^ I love it heart xd  

Annisea

Invisible Gekko

8,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Champion 300

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:14 pm
Annisea
It was my favourite series so far ^_^ I love it heart xd

I have to say the series has really grown on me. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:18 pm
i love the idea behaind the books and i love wizards forst rule and the pillars of creation.

however, as the series progressed richard got more lecturous (is that a word.....?) and he really started to annoy me. bummer really the series is great

Just Tsuki

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:55 am
'Kay, so, I read Wizard's First Rule.

It was really good. I liked it a lot. It took me less than a week to read it, despite the fact that I spend a ton of time in class and it was dead week at my school, so that's saying something.

However. The ending really didn't make me want to read the rest of the series. Almost everything was resolved. Certainly all the important things were. Sure, he left the whole Darken-Rahl-may-come-back thing open-ended, but that doesn't make me want to read the next book. Obviously if he comes back, he'll get defeated again somehow. And the excerpt from the next book, while intriguing (I like prophets, so shoot me), wasn't super exciting. At this moment in time, I'm going to say that, unless I suddenly get a lot of free time and/or manage to buy every single other book off my to-read list (I have well over 50 books on it, so not likely to happen soon), I'm not going to read any more of the series.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:22 pm
I thought the first book would have been great as a novel. I loved how it delt with that pesky gray area. The series was very long and drawn out and just not that great.  

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:14 am
Maze353
I thought the first book would have been great as a novel. I loved how it delt with that pesky gray area. The series was very long and drawn out and just not that great.

Oh, it was definitely good as a novel. That's why I'm not ruining it by keeping reading when I don't feel overly inclined to. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:45 pm
I'm on the first one now, I love the TV show, but the book is way better! biggrin

Free_in_Fantasy

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:02 pm
Tsuki Yuki Kuki
i love the idea behaind the books and i love wizards forst rule and the pillars of creation.

however, as the series progressed richard got more lecturous (is that a word.....?) and he really started to annoy me. bummer really the series is great

Tell me about it! I wanted him to die so the series would get better.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:23 pm
series was interesting for a while imo but after about the 3rd or 4th book where they were separated, it got annoying. Haven't even finished collecting it, not sure when I will lol  

Darth_Magus1

koorimefiregirl

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:26 pm
I love the Sword of Truth series. Zedd cracks me up. I was literally celebrating out loud at the end of confessor (spoilers follow in white) YAY THE EMPEROR IS DEAD!!!!!!!. For those of you who do not want to read further in the series, I will only say that I am very sad for you.

Now about the mini series Legend of the Seaker, it sucked. I'm sorry if your opinion is different but I was barely able to get through the opening credits because the story and characters had been changed almost beyond recognition.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:22 pm
The Sword of Truth series is one of my favorite book series of all time. I've just started reading Chainfire, and I'm very excited as it's been awhile since I read the previous book.  

Iconoclast Enthusiast

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items