Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Are you afraid of showing your feelings? [Edited] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moon_Child08

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:23 pm
It'll take a few minutes to show my fellings.... surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:02 am
I only show a few of my emotions...
But the thing is that when I show them they are like...in full force...
>.<...
Like I could be extremely happy or like extremely mad...
But I rarely show that I'm mad...
except very recently...
I guess it's true what they say...
If you keep your emotions inside they will eventually come out all at once...
which is the case for mee....
A few days ago my math teacher made a huge deal about...something...
and it got me sooo pissed...
From what I've heard from my friends I went into an all out frenzy of yelling things at my teacher and some throwing...
and for some odd reason I can't remember what happened...
I'm insane like that...
>.<...

.Mikemo Cat-Boy

Xamria Tachibana

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:27 pm
Yes.I am afraid of showing my feelings. neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:17 am
Same things with me. But I'm sort of use to not showing my feelings and it's not that bad. All my friends think I'm a harsh, evil, and cold little girl. I don't mind because my friends are use to me. I use to be really quiet and nice, but bad experiences had change me. I think if you have really good friends. It doesn't matter who you are, I think they will like you and plus it looks like you're actually a good person. It doesn't matter anyway, just be true to your feelings.  

gotmycarfixed

TROi Oi iTs T a H H

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:35 am
i only keep things in when im pissed off
Relationship wise im pretty open =]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:44 am
I am afraid to show my feelings sometimes... er, for example. If I were to tell a guy that I like them, I would run away to Death Valley. xD I don't have the guts for that.

Even though people say "just tell him how you feel" it's way easier said than done. =____=;;; Also, I say I hate lovey dovey romantic "crap" or sad drama type things, I do have a soft side. Not too fond of "romantic lovey overload bring meh a box of tissues" but, I'm human... it's natural to have some sort of "soft side".

If I'm being bothered by something or feeling depressed, I blast the music on me iPod (even though it's really bad for your health/hearing) and I draw, read or write in my journal. Or if I'm up to it, I tell someone really close to me.

Erm, I'm finished.

NittleGrasper`

The Legendary Thief Youko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:32 pm
I'm exactly like you...>< I don't like showing my true feelings cuz I'm afraid of what people might think...T____T  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:16 pm
the only feelings that you should worry about is the ones that really matter...like love and that sortta thing cause the reaction to thouse feelings are all that really matter  

Acidman

4,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

~~choco~cooky~~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:38 am
I bottle things up, and leave it there. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:58 pm
I show it sometimes, when I just can't control it...  

x_Eternal_Ice_x

ReJeCtEdxLoSeR

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:05 pm
i think eveyone is scared to show there feelings b/c everyone is trying to be something the are not (fake) just so some other person just like them wouldnt hate them dramallama  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:33 am
uh it actually depends on the person. .
there are some people whom im completely honest too but then there are some whom im not to because. .
because. . maybe im just afraid that i might somehow offend them or something. . xp  

makarian

Lucky_Lips

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:12 am
Moon Light Ninja
User Image ninja User Image

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight?

It may sounds stupid or strange but, I'm scared of showing my feelings either it's as a friend or as a loved one. Some of you may think I'm cold and mean but, deep inside, it's the opposite. I'm just afraid to face people's feelings.
EDIT: M'kay. Some of you misunderstood me by "afraid of showing your feelings". I guess it's because I was too lazy to give more details. What I meant was I'm afraid of people's reactions to my feelings so, I just keep them inside. Voila.

It feels so right
To
night?

User Image

same here.......lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:14 am
not really. if im happy, sad, or wutever you can usually tell. im not very good at hiding my emotions  

MidnightHaven

~foxlady~4ever

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:28 pm
Moon Light Ninja
User Image ninja User Image

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

It may sounds stupid or strange but, I'm scared of showing my feelings either it's as a friend or as a loved one. Some of you may think I'm cold and mean but, deep inside, it's the opposite. I'm just afraid to face people's feelings.
EDIT: M'kay. Some of you misunderstood me by "afraid of showing your feelings". I guess it's because I was too lazy to give more details. What I meant was I'm afraid of people's reactions to my feelings so, I just keep them inside. Voila.

It feels so right
To
night

User Image

omg!!!!...sometimes i feel the same!!!!!!
im afraid they might not understand me.....and of wat they will think...yea...

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff