Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 9:25 pm
Ivan_The_Punk
VashZero5
girl_no_13
The first time you skank is so special, its like the first time you listen to ska- but even more fun! I will always remember my first time heart
Is it just me? but you can use the word skank another umm interesting word interchangably in that sentence. sorry I'm a dork haha.
Oooh, hot skankin! Me and this chick skanked so hard, she asked for a break! xd
DUDE! Seriously man. GOOD TIMES!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:16 pm
skanking is fun just do the best u can and if ur at a show someone there will help u if u ask them. if not just do whatever you feel like. one night i stopped skankin in the middle of a song and did the macarina(sp?). the band was amused and i had fun  

inureyez

annerbelle

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:20 am
The whole point of skanking is to just let loose and enjoy yourself. Of course you'll get a couple of snobs who'll want to lecture you, but you don't have to listen. Nobody likes them anyway, and they'll die all alone.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:37 am
girl_no_13
The only bad way to skank is when you hit other innocent people in the head. I like it when people start waltzing in the pit and stuff, its funny!

Ah, the visious pits. Those are quite a pain. They're still super fun, but its just not as great getting elbowed in the nose, punched in the mouth and constantly getting pushed out. I've never seen people waltz yet >w<  

a white shadow

Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces