Reply Extended Discussion
Could you pull the trigger... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[Hostile_Darkness]]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:38 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageThe Forgotten...

Yes... I would. It would most likely act as a small gateway for stress, emotion,... everything. Because, if cutting vents some of my anger, depression, and stress, then shooting someone would would undoubtedly do the same. I probably wouldn't feel anything afterwards.. considering that I'm already basically... mad. Who knows... I might even shoot myself. So, yes. I would be able to pull the trigger. It's just the same as shooting a target. Except the target's a heap of organic matter. But I would have to make sure that I used gloves... hid everything... no. BURNED everything. Then go into hiding. After a few years or so, I would come out of hiding.
No.one.will.know.

...are the Forbidden.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:07 am
if you stop to think about it, you'll probably never do it. if you don't think, the reality that you killed will probably set in shortly. i could kill, but for the right reasons, like executing justice or in war, put just for no reason or over something stupid, i couldn't.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

metalfandragula

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:45 am
I am joining the Army, I pretty much know if it comes down to it, I could kill, out of honesty, probably wouldn't be hard for me, I'm not trying to sound like the typical person which says they can kill either.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:48 am
Emperor Lothar
Depens on the circumstances but yes i think i could kill a person. Considering ive always wondered whats its like to kill a person i wouldnt be surprised if i will kill someone sometime in my life.

im scared, lol.
I bet i couldnt kill some1, intentionally, twisted  

rykin666

Krys_Night

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:43 am
In all honesty, I could pull that trigger and not really have that much of a seond thought about it. And there are times, when I get really annoyed that I really wish that I could kill these people and not have to worry about their future generations running the world to the ground. But I have also been told that anti-social personality disorder runs in my family, and I have to watch these. It scares me because I really don't want to be another statistic.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:28 pm
if it is someone i care about, then i wouldn't. a child, i won't shoot. i would shoot anyone else. I just don't have sympathy for most people in the world.  

WeissVicious

2aetH

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:28 am
User Image

If they aren't:
-family
-friend
-child
-baby animal

....then, I'd do it. I agree completely with the guy above me. I don't have sympathy towards people in this world. I really, really don't.

I am, and have been for quite some time now, completely sure of it.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:00 am
I have never been mad enough at someone over a social reason to want to do more then break some teeth, and maybe leave a few scars, remove flesh, but not anything lethal (if I can help it)

Alot of circumstancial things would make me or or less able to do it. If their was no there way to protect someone, yes. If they had already done something to someone, or killed them, all too easily. Self defense, oh yeah.

I'm planning to go into law enforcement. I've thought about what I would be like, and I'm fairly good at mental simulations. One case I might be a bit shakey and not willing to, and/or I would think hard about it. In the end I would realise something I know that has allowed me to alot of bad or hard things. Nothing is a hard action. Just squeeze my finger. At that point it would be my mental/emotional barriers snapping and I pull the trigger. I would be totally numb inside, as that is what I am like when I realise how logically things can be worked out. I become rather like a robot, what I've done, need to do, and the circumstances, I'll figure out the most benificial path and follow it.

Really, to do anything you have to realise, the act is easy, it depends on the person as to how they will cope with it afterwards. I am thinking of going into the army too, and I really like the idea of being a sniper. A quote from my friend "Flamethrowers are ment to kill, ofcourse their "inhuman", idiot".  

Dorian Requiem

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:34 am
If my family were in danger I could pull the trigger. If it were in self-defense there would be a bit of a delay but yes. If it was just a matter of cold-hearted emnity, envy, etc. then no I could not. One thing is for sure, I could never kill a person that had no connection with me. Say, for instance, being in the army or an executioner. They have not hurt anyone I know personally so I couldn't. There needs to be a connection. I realize those might have been bad examples because both enemies in those scenarios "deserved it" but you get my point, I wager?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:28 pm
For me, it would have to depend on what they did.

If they hurt someone I loved.

In a heartbeat.  

mee_shee

NyteOwl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:52 pm
If the situation calls for it I could. Like if the other person had a gun too I would make sure I am the first one to shoot to save my own life. I wouldn't do it just to kill them. I have changed quite a bit since my last post.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:36 am
I'm sure I could if I was pissed or threatened enough. Though as a martial artist, I'm sort of opposed to killing. I'd much rather just break someone's ribs or elbow/knee and disable them.  

UraniumMonk

ChiRubian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:53 am
I don't care much for people. It's like every time I look at someone I can see a big neon sign above their head saying ME 'cause they're only thinking about themselves and their greedy dreams and that pisses me off. There are way too many people in this world...I'd have no problem exterminating one or two....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:44 pm
long answer short: the world is overpopulated. if someone deserves to die i will kill them without remorse.  

DR490N

Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces