Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
Harry/Draco Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saifai

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:25 am
This is another pairing that I had a hard time getting into. I did eventually start reading it.

I guess it started when I wondered about what would have happened if Harry had taken Draco up on his offer of friendship (which just leaves plenty of plot space open for how he got to a point of being able to accept it at all).

I love Slytherin!Harry the best. I like him dark. I've read some magical creature fics that I loved. Lessee.... there's also the ones where Harry is still a Gryffindor, but needs to save Draco.

I really tend not to read anything that's post-Hogwarts. I have read a couple, and they were alright, but I like it better when I can see them from the start to see how they got to that point.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:44 pm
^_^ I love Harry/Draco! The potential is lovely...

Plot-wise, there are a lot of things you can do with this pairing. It makes for interesting new shades of the characters that may or may not be canon, but can still stand on their own.  

sky wire

B!tchyNluvNit

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:46 am
I'm love to H/D partially because it's my first HP slash pairing and the first pairing with anyone that I really liked. For some reason I never pictured Harry with anyone, iw as just a big R/Hr fan and so in the nackground Harry would be with Ginny or Luna or Marry Sue or whatever and I never really liked it. I didn't like H/D at first either, I thought it was a big joke but one day I was bored, I watched a fanvideo that had a link to a fic and I read it and thought, "hey this doesn't suck!" so I looked at more and got hooked.

I love H/D but I have the same standards as with other fic. I need a pretty good title and summary and good grammer. Sometimes if I think something has a bad summarry but good potential, I'll start to read it and if it sucks, I'll go for the next chapter ad if it doesn't seem to get better, cause some do, then I'll just leave it.

I like post-Hogwarts fics cause they tend to be more in character, but I also like when one of them is a magical creature cause they tend to be more interesting. I have so many fics cause I'll go on H/D binges and just read and fave a whole bunch of fics in one day so... Forever Fandom has a ton of H/D fics! That's pretty much all that's there. There are plenty of categories for TV and movies that have like 10 fics and you go to HP and it has fricken 20,000 or something! Even if you don't like H/D, go there! It really has good writers. Roxierose is so awesome! She has like 40 fics or something, most are HP the rest are XMen and those rock too. Go to her! Read her stuff! Tell her Let_Me Love recommended her cause then she might dedicate a fic to me! mrgreen xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:39 am
I haven't quite figured out why i love Harry/Draco yet, but i do and they are my favorite. Add in some Ron and you've got yourself a party! I like other pairings....except Ron/Draco. Haven't figured out why yet, but i don't. lol I'm weird.

I think my first Harry Draco fan fic was about Draco being locked up in one of Voldimorts towers and bonded to Voldimort. So Harry gos and rescues him, but he has to transfer the bond to someone else (e.i.Harry himself.). Very well written...very slashy...I like Humor, Romance, PWP (Plot-What-Plot?), some AU, and Post-War.

And I would like to thank the creators of the PSP! Since I bought it for my bf for Christmas, I have been using it to read fan fictions on. The sad thing about that is that he hates my fan fiction addiction, but he's trying to find/create a way for me to download the fan fiction and read them on his PSP so if we're at a lake (and i say it that way cause there are MANY lakes here) I can read many stories without and internet connection!
ninja  

Super Cy

[Poetic Death]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:12 pm
Oh, Drarry has got to be my all-time favorite slash pairing. I don't care if it's cliche, it just works.

Currently I'm writing several fanfictions.
One of them I actually started writing at chapter six so I
have to go back and write chapters one through five still.
xDD

I think my favorite plot lines are ones that are funny, but still have romantic parts with a tiny bit of angst mixed in there. One of my favorite fanfictions that follows that is Checkmate by Naadi Moonfeather. It has got to be one of my favorite fanfictions ever. This made me bawl harder than I did at Beautiful World and it is DIFFICULT to make me cry at stories or movies etc.

My current favorite fics:

Checkmate by Naadi (Moonfeather) at fanfiction.net rated PG-13

Starts With a Spin by Maxine at maxine.under-my-umbrella.org (WARNING: This is rated R and has explicit scenes in it)

Love Me for the Beauty Within by Caroline at fanfiction.net rated PG-13

The Difficulties of Being a Vampire by balanced insanity at fanfiction.net
(WARNING: This is rated M and has explicit scenes in it)

The Veela Enigma by jennavere at archive.skyhawke.com
(WARNING: This is rated R and has explicit scenes it it)

I would give you my fiction alley favorites but I can't get to the site right now because they're doing maintenance.
;o;
dramallama

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:32 pm
I love Drarry! I like Draco as the dominat one! ^_^

And I do have a special spot for Mpreg. ^_^ With Harry as the pregnant one.

I do confess that I like the Veela stories with Harry as Draco's mate! ^_^

I also like stories with a nice Lucias Malfoy.

I am writing a Draco/Harry story. Au, no magic.

It's called Like Magic and it's on Fanfiction.net

My name is PirateNinjaSavvy if you wanna read it. ^_^

-J-  

Josette27

Twenty Times Over

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:10 pm
User Image

Why do you like Drarry?
I adore this pairing.
I love to read Harry crosses to the dark side to be with Draco, or forbidden love storys.

Anything you won't read even though the pairing is Drarry?
Badly written smut.

Favorite plot devices? Fics?
They all so good!

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:36 am
Why do you like Drarry?
It just works. The whole 'rival' thing, they're always teasing and picking on each other. Not to mention they're both extremely sexy.

Anything you won't read even though the pairing is Drarry?
I'm not a fan of Mpreg at all, but I'll read anything else.

Favorite plot devices?
I prefer Harry as the seme, with their friends unaware of their relationship so they have to sneak and see one another until they eventually tell or someone.. walks in on them. XD  

Nolas

LilMeady

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:16 pm
Just wondering, has anybody else read Beautiful World by cinnamon? Oh god, it's sad. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:32 pm
Nah I haven't. What is it about??  

Amour Hannah Abbott

cruciia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:18 am

It starts with a Spin.

Lovely canon-like fic.
xD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:58 pm
heart I'm a big fan of Drarry! It has to be my fave pairing! Draco and Harry are both hotties and it is sexy when they are together...idk why, but it is! I will read almost anything with Drarry! I hope the couple lives on! heart  

cuzwhit

misshii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:21 am
i love HP/DM! it's like Harry's all innocent and Draco's all nasty and bad. It's a good pairing! It's like good/bad together! harry may not know certain things but Draco can do alot! I like those fanfics where Harry seems to be attracted to Draco, and Draco knows it and does something to him...xD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:34 am
I love H/D mostly because I like the idea of the thin line between love and hate. I won't read character death Harry and/or Draco unless they're old anyway, and I try to avoid Mpregs.

I'm a sucker for creature fics, even though a lot of them seem to be really cliched. If it's well written, I don't really care how cliched the plot line is. I hate really bad grammar, though, and when a great story line is ruined by it, it makes me sad. Most of my favorites have been posted to the Hex Files. Anyone else read/post there?  

Jesilyn

queerduck

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:47 pm
My favorite. That's basically all I can say. I love everything about these two.

My newest plot kink is when something goes terribly wrong, and Harry's been captured by Death Eaters.

^^  
Pairing Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces