Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
I have a crush on an Asian guy...but I'm shy..help Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't well all
  Asian guys are hot
  this is a dumb post
  Sure I'll help
View Results

The--Fish

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:34 am
just go up n talk to him at lunch^^ thats what my gf did to me heart we have been together for about 4 years now heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:34 am
In my country, girls don't usually ask guys out on a date. I myself never tell the guy I like that I like him. rolleyes  

MiZyeL

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Moonbeam77DPC

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:01 pm
I agree I don't think a girl should ask a guy but I also agree you shouldn't wait. I think you should just kid around with him and mess with his head but you asked for advice a while ago so something probably already happened so this is just pretty useless sweatdrop umm anyways good luck  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:03 pm
Its simply...just go and say hey and start a conversation...yeah there is a possiblity that he'll think your werid but you never know wats ganna happen now...just go and say hi. Simply as one two three. 3nodding  

t i n y. riceball_

Newbie Noob

Onlytruelove2

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:07 pm
Go and say hi, but remember, even if he acts like he doesn't like you he may. Boys are strange that way sometimes.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:36 am
aww...like practiclythe same thing has happened 2 me..but i just gaveup cuz its wierd with a guy an age under..ya...lol all the cute ppl r younger..  

dcheeky_devil

White AppIe

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:55 am
wait are u even azn?  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:04 pm
nope I'm not Asian, I found out today that he also takes Japanese but he's in the 2 year and I'm in first year so I can ask him for help as an excuse Muahahaha..*cough cough*so I have an excuse to talk to him, my friend told him I like him so now I can't talk to him normally....
Thanks for the help domokun arigato  

Fuyana

hanimonster

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:10 am
i reallllly liked this guy..... but i knew i shouldnt have gone out with him cause a, it was only during the summerand b hes movine halfway around the world cry  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:09 pm
ill kick his friends a** someday.... anyways, just be nice to the guy, he's probably thinking the same thing about you. rolleyes  

Eli_dude2

anemey

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:43 pm
just talk to him. may be at least you guys can be friends first.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:43 am
Yeh..guys won't act as if they like the girls, guys like me wait for the girl to act first rolleyes Cuz we would never know if you girls like us *sigh*  

Power of Miracles

littleaznboy

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:04 pm
ummm.. ok u'll probably dont read this but yea
chinese people...yuk go for koreans!! their better and asians usually ONLY like other asian unless ur one of those stupiud asinas girls who go out eit white guys  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:08 pm
littleaznboy
ummm.. ok u'll probably dont read this but yea
chinese people...yuk go for koreans!! their better and asians usually ONLY like other asian unless ur one of those stupiud asinas girls who go out eit white guys

Agreed on the last point..I don't go for those who go out with white guys =/ dunno why, just don't. And I don't get the Korean bit lol xP I love the Chinese girl.  

Power of Miracles

Raisus

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:37 pm
cocoONneptune
if you really like him go up to him even if you are shy or try to find out if he has aim or msn or something. usually its easier to talk to someone through the internet. you could wait until you get your yearbook and people are signing it. walk past him and go, "oh have you signed my yearbook yet?" and when he's signing ask if he has aim or msn or whatever you use to chat.

Dude. She doesn't really know him well. It's kinda weird when people you don't know sign your yearbook unless they're forced. Or maybe that's just something you do in other states. X_X

Don't worry. It took me a while to really get to meet the guy I was soooo in love with. Probably...4 months. X_X. But that's cuz I don't get to see him too man times a day.

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff